over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

George Peterson died today???

This is crazy, dude was only 37. Either freak accident or something went way wrong with his prep. Guy was 2 days out from the show in Orlando. Really really sad and shitty news

RIP this is really sad.

I think bodybuilding is headed towards a reckoning of enormous proportions.

Yeah, wtf... I just saw this on IG! Crazy! WTF happened?

I'm reading on social media (speculation) that it was due to trying to make weight. Sad

He looked like death the other day.. trying to make weight.. his face literally looked like a sunken face you'd see in a concentration camp.. im telling you it's this silly ass conditioning standards.. it pushed down way too far.. he was in shape at 230 pounds.. WE DO NOT NEED TO SEE YOUR SPLEEN TO BE COMPETITIVE. . !!

Wow, it's devastating news.

George was such a cool guy, a great asset in the industry and his interviews were always great, plus he always looked in shape and healthy.

This death must be close to that of Momo in the Holland grand prix, I mean, an important and recognized athlete close to such an important show.

I wonder if there will be any changes to the sport.

RIP

I'm reading on social media (speculation) that it was due to trying to make weight. Sad

I don't quite understand this, why would he be trying to gain weight? The weigh-in of 212 is not on Friday?

From what I know, he could weight 195 pounds when he competed, so he had room to grow or load.

HOW TRAGIC & SAD ..very sorry to read this

R.I.P

I don't quite understand this, why would he be trying to gain weight? The weigh-in of 212 is not on Friday?

From what I know, he could weight 195 pounds when he competed, so he had room to grow or load.
Who said he is trying to gain weight? By making weight, it means to weigh in under 212. The weigh ins for 212 didn't happen. So he might have been a bit over, and pushing hard on diuretics to try to make it under 212 for the weigh in. Again, this hasn't been confirmed, just social media speculation (but I could see this being the case).

Fuck I'm sad.

Absolutely sucks. I didn't like his look for classic but I think he was great as 212. I also respected him for holding a full time job unlike most top competitors. Hate to see another brother in iron go down.

I'll be willing to bet it's the frickin diuretics again.. trying to make weight.. again he was in shape at 220.. his body was meant for open and tried to push to far.. they need to start testing for diuretics...NOW !!

The horrible news comes just two days before the 2021 Olympia Weekend opens its doors for the public.

The official cause of death was not known until the time of publishing.

Allegedly, George was found dead in his hotel room by members of his team.

George Peterson, was one of the best Classic Physique and 212 bodybuilders in the industry.

George won various contests including the 2019 Arnold Classic Classic Physique title and he is also a regular top three finisher in the Classic Physique and 212 divisions.

George looked to be in perfect health after publishing a video just a day before, educating his viewers on diet and training.

This is really sad. Honestly, the amount of people dying is just too much. Prayers go out to his family . What’s so bad about this is that he is an active competitor. We just keep losing people it seems

The horrible news comes just two days before the 2021 Olympia Weekend opens its doors for the public.

The official cause of death was not known until the time of publishing.

Allegedly, George was found dead in his hotel room by members of his team.

George Peterson, was one of the best Classic Physique and 212 bodybuilders in the industry.

George won various contests including the 2019 Arnold Classic Classic Physique title and he is also a regular top three finisher in the Classic Physique and 212 divisions.

George looked to be in perfect health after publishing a video just a day before, educating his viewers on diet and training.
I would have to disagree with him looking like " he was in perfect health".. there is a picture of his face he posted that really alarmed me.. its been all over the internet..

He looked like death the other day.. trying to make weight.. his face literally looked like a sunken face you'd see in a concentration camp.. im telling you it's this silly ass conditioning standards.. it pushed down way too far.. he was in shape at 230 pounds.. WE DO NOT NEED TO SEE YOUR SPLEEN TO BE COMPETITIVE. . !!
RIP GP. Personally, I know I can't be the only person who sees these 3wks out pics, and think they can't possibly suck any more weight, and then they step on stage and I think, 'What the hell happened?" They go from full, dry, and peeled 1-3 weeks out to flat and watery onstage. This is beyond anything I ever saw in such a short time. This is becoming a survival competition where the stakes are life or death.

Being that peeled and almost assuredly some diuretic or cocktail of diuretics...I think it was Ramy who said he wanted to go to the hospital because he felt like he was dying at an olympia. If you dont look like and feel like you are absolutely suffering you probably think you are doing it wrong.

I dont think there is a good way to fix this issue because anyone at this level seems willing to do anything up to and including dying. It's been a rough year for sure but I dont think any number of PSAs is going to help prevent these deaths anytime soon. All we can do is try to talk some sense into people we have personal and working relationships with.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131