over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Getting BIG and Staying BIG!

shue2181

Registered
Im 6' 4" 225lbs 29 ys old. I've taken test, androl, d-bol, omnadren just to name a few, over the past 5 yrs. I got up to 245 lbs and when I stop taking I lost 20+lbs. It seem no matter how much I gain I always go bk to 225lbs. My goal is to stay at 245lb... Im about to give it another try and here wt im going to start with:
8 weeks on 8 weeks off
omnadren=500mg-750mg wk
deca=400mg wk
d-bol=30mg per day up to 4 wks
Nova=10gm per day
clomid=50mg EOD.

This would b the first time I take all this at once. before i would just run androl/test; test/deca; r just test,
Can I get some input on this 8 week plan Im thinking bout doin. and some input on keeping my gains for good>

6'4 225 is pretty lanky bro, some people just dont have the genetics to stay heavy, especially if you are an ectomorph, so don't feel bad if ya shrink when you get off, happens to all of us

Im 6' 4" 225lbs 29 ys old. I've taken test, androl, d-bol, omnadren just to name a few, over the past 5 yrs. I got up to 245 lbs and when I stop taking I lost 20+lbs. It seem no matter how much I gain I always go bk to 225lbs. My goal is to stay at 245lb... Im about to give it another try and here wt im going to start with:
8 weeks on 8 weeks off
omnadren=500mg-750mg wk
deca=400mg wk
Nova=10gm per day
clomid=50mg EOD.

This would b the first time I take all this at once. before i would just run androl/test; test/deca; r just test,
Can I get some input on this 8 week plan Im thinking bout doin. and some input on keeping my gains for good>

Drop the orals, they lead to shit weight anyway and gains are quickly lost.

i am in the same boat, but drop the sus and use test e i know people may disaprove but trust me that small difference will help, and disect you diet more because diet is a major cause for not gaining wieght, not saying you are eating wrong, but things you could be eating are not working as well as another food choice could worked, everybody is different

Time is the key

Commitment to serious training with reasonable dosages with a serious diet builds quality weight over TIME. It is inevitable that some of that weight will drop when you are clean, just the way it is

I agree with the orals being 2nd tier… Come off of A bombs, take a piss and the gains are gone

6'4 225 is pretty lanky bro, some people just dont have the genetics to stay heavy, especially if you are an ectomorph, so don't feel bad if ya shrink when you get off, happens to all of us

Well ppl dont think im lanky, I got good genetics when it comes to being cut and proprtion. Test works great for me but I just cant keep it. When Im on gear Im huge but I cant take gear 12 months out the year ya kno.

Commitment to serious training with reasonable dosages with a serious diet builds quality weight over TIME. It is inevitable that some of that weight will drop when you are clean, just the way it is

I agree with the orals being 2nd tier… Come off of A bombs, take a piss and the gains are gone

Would b-12 shots be a good idea with this cycle?

HAHA

Your avatar is the little pic in the upper left corner.

Out of curiousity, have you ever had your testosterone, estrogen, thyroid and adrenals tested?

You may want to try a 4 or 6 week run with prop or even add in some tren...

For me, prop put on more muscle then test E at the same doses, and coming off seemed faster, I kept all my gains on the prop as well.

Try staying on the SERM longer too, to keep testosterone levels higher.

-Steve

Out of curiousity, have you ever had your testosterone, estrogen, thyroid and adrenals tested?

You may want to try a 4 or 6 week run with prop or even add in some tren...

For me, prop put on more muscle then test E at the same doses, and coming off seemed faster, I kept all my gains on the prop as well.

Try staying on the SERM longer too, to keep testosterone levels higher.

-Steve

I can only find prop in 100mg. Should i take 500-750mg of prop a week? I never tried prop b4, just test E, test C, sust, omnadren. So maybe thats wt i needa do.

I got my levels check about 2 years ago and everything was fine. I got my blood and liver n all check about 4 months ago n everthing was good.

Ughhhh....so you are saying Anadrol (an oral) is a waste? hehe Have to disagree there bro

IMO, 8 weeks is nothing if you really want to gain some size. I dont even start to grow untill weeks 7 thru 9.

IMO, 8 weeks is nothing if you really want to gain some size. I dont even start to grow untill weeks 7 thru 9.

no dude im saying ima start 8 weeks off gear then 8 weeks on gear throughout the year. B4 I would stay on gear for like six months non stop. I was thinking that the 8 weeks off 8 weeks on would not be so hard on my body just to avoid the crash when coming off of gear for 6 months. Im tryin to find away to balance myself so I won't cash and maybe keep more of my gains.

In my experience 12 weeks plus is the length you want to hit...the only oral I will use is var, the best one Ive ever ran was test E 500 mg/week, EQ 500 mg/week, and tren ace at 75 mg/eod...I ran that for 12 weeks the cruised at 250 mg test for 3 weeks then 150 mg test for 3 more weeks then ran pct...long story short I ended up going from 240 to 275 and at the end I was walking at 255+ at about the same BF....

8 weeks on 8 weeks off
omnadren=500mg-750mg wk
deca=400mg wk
Nova=10gm per day
clomid=50mg EOD.

At 6'4" you don`t have to take any AAS to be 245 lb, you can achive that just with a smart training and a good diet.

At 6'4" you don`t have to take any AAS to be 245 lb, you can achive that just with a smart training and a good diet.

well when i first started gear about 5 years ago i was 210lbs then the weight went up n down 210lbs, 220lbs then down 205lbs then bk to 220 eventualy got to 225. got off gear for a while. When I got down to 215 I start gear again and got up to 245 lbs then went down to 225 lbs. and now I always go back to 225lbs. I would like to stay at 245lbs but it would be great to be in the 260lbs range.

if you want to be at 260, eat like you're 260. If you start to gain fat, throw in more cardio.

I'm over 6 foot also, tatally ecto, there is no overweight peaople in my family my mother and father are very tiny with low bodyfat naturally...it's in your genetics man, your body don't want to cary acces bodyweight no matter it is fat or muscle, and from my experience I know that it is very very hard to put on weight...there is one way - you have to eat like there is no tommorow a lot of carbs protein and fat at least 20-25 kcal per pound of bodyweight that means at least 5-6 thousand cals, there is no other way, you can up your gear over and over but you'll never gain weight if you don't eat enough and enough for you means a ton of food...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131