over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

getting wife pregnant on gear

sinatra

Newbies
Can anyone help. Ive been on a long time and fear my count is low or i am infertile now. i dont want to come off and funds are limited as far as sperm count tests are concrened. anyone know a dosing protocol for HCG, Clomid that would do the trick. Any help is greatly appreciated. We really want to have a baby. Thanks

My son was made on Gear. He's 6 and just fine. Just my 02..:D

Most of the people I know dont have problems, that not to say that you wont though. I would try for a few months and then if nothing happens, start thinking of what to do next.

http://www.bchealthguide.org/kbase/topic/detail/drug/hw201764/detail.htm

"In men with low testosterone and FSH. LH stimulates the production of testosterone, and FSH promotes the formation of sperm. If a semen analysis, LH, and FSH testing suggest that abnormal hormone levels are preventing sperm production, these gonadotropins may be prescribed to promote sperm formation together. hCG is injected 3 times weekly until blood testosterone level is within the normal range (this may take 4 to 6 months). Treatment continues with injections of hCG twice a week and hMG or FSH 3 times a week until the sperm count rises to normal levels."

good luck.

I'm in the same boat except that I came off about 6 months ago because my wife wanted me to be clean just for her peace of mind. We previously had an early miscarriage while I was on (happened about 1 month after my last show) but since coming off things have not bounced back. I have been taking clomid but testing shows that my boys aren't back to usual yet, so its off to the fertility clinic and HCG for me.

If I was you I'd stay on and try for a couple of months, then if you're going to go off be sure to have all the necessary HCG and clomid on hand.

I'm in the same boat except that I came off about 6 months ago because my wife wanted me to be clean just for her peace of mind. We previously had an early miscarriage while I was on (happened about 1 month after my last show) but since coming off things have not bounced back. I have been taking clomid but testing shows that my boys aren't back to usual yet, so its off to the fertility clinic and HCG for me.

If I was you I'd stay on and try for a couple of months, then if you're going to go off be sure to have all the necessary HCG and clomid on hand.

I agree.. I was mid cycle when wife got pregnant. Thank god but he's just fine and healthy as can be. :cool:

The biggest concern is for the guys that are ON for years such as myself. 1 year later I still am not normal.

Well I have been taken gear for 9 years. My son just turned 6 in may..:cool:

Hello, I am new here, but I read this thread and had to answer. My wife just got into her 9 month and is due at the end of the month. I was on gear when she got pregnant and everything has been fine, and the baby looks very healthy.

Hello, I am new here, but I read this thread and had to answer. My wife just got into her 9 month and is due at the end of the month. I was on gear when she got pregnant and everything has been fine, and the baby looks very healthy.

Good to hear and the baby should be fine.. My son looks to even have good genetics so fair too..:cool:

My daughter was conceived when on. She is a healthy 16 months old now.

My daughter was conceived when on. She is a healthy 16 months old now.

Same here! Have a 15 month old son who was conceived while on. I was taking alot of gear at the time too. He is 100% healthy and gotta admit he's got his dad's sense of humor and mom's looks;)

Gear can't change DNA, can only make sperm counts skew.

Tell him he can stay away from my daughter. LOL:)

Just found out today, after two pregnancy tests, that my wife is pregnant. I've been on for the last two months. I thought test worked like a contraceptive.

Just found out today, after two pregnancy tests, that my wife is pregnant. I've been on for the last two months. I thought test worked like a contraceptive.

hopefully that doesn't mean you are having an "oh crap" baby. hahah, seeing as how you referred to the test as a contraceptive lol. congrats regardless!

Congrats.. And Good Luck

get yourself some HMG and hcg. Find out when shes ovulating and use the HMG ed for the week prior, then you can follow up with hcg. Best bet is to drop all but the test. THings like tren will drastically reduce your chances of conception

Thanks guys, this will be my second child. I was not planning to have another one but then again, the news of a new child is never bad news. I just want my child to be born healthy and strong.

thanks guys. ive been on a long time. guess its time to cut out the test. would anyone know how much hcg/clomid and a schedule for each for this purpose?? thanks. i hope it all goes well.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws