over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

gh and t4

kaoz

Registered
I have t4 on hand and want to run a low dose to suppliment thyroid function.Ive been on gh for like 3 months i was thinking a dose of 50mcgs daily will that be good.I really dont want to mess up my thyroids any feedback will help thanks.

kaoz said:
I have t4 on hand and want to run a low dose to suppliment thyroid function.Ive been on gh for like 3 months i was thinking a dose of 50mcgs daily will that be good.I really dont want to mess up my thyroids any feedback will help thanks.

50 mcgs daily is not really a high dose so you should be pretty safe.

Highest daily dose I ever took was 1 tablet of 125 mcg ( for 4 weeks ) daily starting off with 1/4 of a tab in week one and adding 1/4 per week.
I know a lot of guys who even went higher than 125 mcg but I wouldnt advise that.
After the 4 weeks at 125 mcg I tapered back down with 1/4 per week.
In my personal experience tapering up and down is the best way to handle T4

Good luck !

kaoz said:

careful with the t4, like labboy said it's not a high dose, but make sure you cycle up and down.

I thought that T4 was way weeker than T3 mcg for mcg , Liike I've heard of guys using 300-400mcg of T4 but 100mcg of T3 is considered on the higher side

I was alway under the impression that T4 was taken 4 to 1 compaired to T3 (ie) 100 mcg of T3 gave same results as 400mcg of T4

100mcg T4 is about the same as 25mcg T3, so 100mcg T4 isn't considered a high dosage by any means.

so do i have to ramp up if im only doing 50mcgs and should i stay their or should i go up to 100

kaoz said:
so do i have to ramp up if im only doing 50mcgs and should i stay their or should i go up to 100

50mcg t4 is like taking nothing. Start with 100mcg. However, this whole t4/GH thing is silly, imo. You're better off sticking with t3 or a t3/t4 combo. I tried the AR recommened 100mcg t4 with GH & nothing out of the oridinary happened.

This whole T4 thing is rediculous.
I have kept my mouth shut on it but it is amazing how people can follow advice just blindly thrown out there by a "guru". This isn't a flame to the original poster or the "guru" as I have seen this same ? posted at least 100 times across the boards. And gotten at least 10 PM's about the use of T-4 and GH.
Your body has to convert it, and the conversion is based on many things, certain supplements interfere with it's conversion as well.
Trust me I have 3 hyper thyroid females in my family and seen the absolute hell they went through when treated with T4. Only when T3 was introduced did their lives resume.
There is a ton of literature out there on this as well and many expert endos know you must use T3 as well as some use Armour thyroid and the synthetic Thyrolar T4/T3. Many euthyroid people (complete thyroidectomy) have trouble with gold standards of treatment T4 as the thyroid is gone and there are a multitude of other things like T-1 and T2 that aren't in the synthetic formulations.
T4 isn't very stable and there have been dosing problems with generics and off brands. (FDA) documented, plus there are stability and storage problems that can affect potency as well.
Read up a bit if you guys are into science
http://www.altsupportthyroid.org/t3/t3medrefs2.php
But I have seen it first hand lab tests doses and the havoc it causes. USE T3. simple potent easy to control and you know what youre getting for the most part dose wise.

MassiveG, what brands of T3 do you recommend. I've tried a few research brands, as well as the MX Grossman brand & all of them have failed to live up to the real pharmacy T3 I had. Unfortunately, I can't get the real stuff any more & the other brands I've used seem quite underdosed.

Q,
Not really sure of a dependable brand (tablet) of T3 on the BM.
The Mexican Cynomel used to be great, but they removed it from the market.
I don't like the liquid versions either, I feel they aren't dosed properly and have heard many complaints about them.

Massive G said:
Q,
Not really sure of a dependable brand (tablet) of T3 on the BM.
The Mexican Cynomel used to be great, but they removed it from the market.
I don't like the liquid versions either, I feel they aren't dosed properly and have heard many complaints about them.

I've used several liquid T3 products & all felt like nothing. I ordered Grossman T3 from MX & it feels severly underdosed. I have to take 3-4x the dosage to get the same feel & effect that I did from 25mcg of real T3. :(

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131