over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gh pre bed and pre workout AM

Thats always confused me too some say no carbs before or for 30min after , some say it doesnt matter, i am concerned as i do have some honey and egg whites whey before my shot of gh as i dont want to hit my slin shot in a fasted state after sleepingz catch 22 i suppose.

i had read some stuff online regarding slin and hgh stacking and the hgh and slin were taken together. lots of people seem to follow the protocols too. basskiler i think was name.

I usually give the gh about 20 to 30 min to circulate then do my slin shot soon after

Had to google this word to see exactly what it meant, interesting choice in words to describe your dose

It simply means a large dose all at once. Large to most people is 6-10iu.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

do you get sleepy dosing pre workout? I am on the fence between dosing pre workout with some humulin-r and just taking a few iu gh before bed.

Agree with Knight. Take your STRONGEST pre-workout about 15-20 mins prior to pinning, and you should be good to go:)

I'm not sure who has actually tried this and who hasn't, but I've actually tried the following:

GH pre workout
GH + insulin pre-workout
Insulin pre-workout

All were done with an intra workout shake consisting of aminos and dextrose.

I monitored blood sugar, and how I felt.

Results:

GH pre-workout: lethargic feeling, training intensity down. Blood sugar was too high for my comfort while taking in carbs/aminos during the workout

GH + Insulin pre-workout: More lethargic. Blood sugar all over the place, up and down.

Insuiln pre-workout: Amazing pump, great workout intensity, more stamina. Just need to ensure that I was taking in enough carbs/aminos to cover the insulin dose. I use Humulin R.

I know that knight was talking about cascade affects of GH. He's right, many peopel forget this.

However, the GH molecule itself makes it into the blood rather quickly, and then binds to receptors or hits the liver and undergoes metabolism. While the GH molecule itself is present, it's antagonizing the effects of insulin...this is why blood sugar goes up. Add sugars and aminos to this and the pancreas has to dump more and more insulin to lower sugar. So, I tried taking the GH with insulin. The insulin dose I started with was 10iu. This almost did nothing with the GH present and the carbs aminos. I worked up to 20iu once and this helped keep my BG in check during the workout, but I felt like shit - tired and lethargic.

The cascade effects of GH (IGF-1 conversion) take time, as Knight said. So if taking GH pre workout, I'd suggest only some amino's during the training, not carbs. Let the GH mobilize fat and don't cause yourself blood sugar issues.

I now use insulin (if at all) pre workout with an intra shake, and GH all in one dose pre-bed, or split dose pre-bed and pre-workout (but without intra workout carbs if I do this).

My .02c

I like gh about an hour pre, train carbless then slin with creme of rice and whey post after insulin sensitivity spiked from workout. Also lets me squeeze in some post workout cardio while gh is doing is thing. I've always trained bettet carbless so suits me personally. GH had never made me lethargic, quite the opposite in fact

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I too have MD after my last name and understand gh and slin. The effects of gh last a long time...not just a 4 hour window. Varying the dosage of everything will vary the timing of everything. A huge pulse of gh can have effects for many days.

Going back to the original topic and not getting off....taking 6iu iu of gh EOD...again...6iu of gh EOD isn't going to make much a difference of when you take it. The only time I'd take 6u of gh pre-workout is if it were fasted.

The topic is changed some when you add slin. But not when talking about low doses of gh. The reference to the IFBB pro turned trainer was regarding taking the low dose of gh and slin post workout as it relates to the intensity/safety of the workout vs. the benefit of pre-work out admin.

If you greatly increase your dose of gh and slin, then there is reason for pre-workout admin but it open up tons of other things.

To the original poster. Keep it simple.

Last edited:
If you guys are really wanting to grow from gh.....I'd suggest reading up on how the body pulses gh when signaled. I'd suggest learning more in this area...saving your gh and taking a large pulse for a couple of days and then staying away from it for a few weeks......I've said more than I usually would so I'm leaving this alone now.

Last edited:
I too have MD after my last name and understand gh and slin. The effects of gh last a long time...not just a 4 hour window. Varying the dosage of everything will vary the timing of everything. A huge pulse of gh can have effects for many days.

Going back to the original topic and not getting off....taking 6iu iu of gh EOD...again...6iu of gh EOD isn't going to make much a difference of when you take it. The only time I'd take 6u of gh pre-workout is if it were fasted.

The topic is changed some when you add slin. But not when talking about low doses of gh. The reference to the IFBB pro turned trainer was regarding taking the low dose of gh and slin post workout as it relates to the intensity/safety of the workout vs. the benefit of pre-work out admin.

If you greatly increase your dose of gh and slin, then there is reason for pre-workout admin but it open up tons of other things.

To the original poster. Keep it simple.

I was not referring to the effects of GH. I was referring to the breakdown and time it takes to be fully metabolized.

GH takes 4hrs to run its course. That's a fact. The cascade of positive events and conversions don't happen instantaneously when you inject. It would make more sense to do GH pre and humalog post so they peak around the same time. Humalog or Humulin + gh works pre as well too. Dr. Serrano and Alpha said to inject pre....nuff said. I'd take their advice over any "IFBB PRO turned trainer."

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Would you shoot the Gh 3 hours pre?

I'm not sure who has actually tried this and who hasn't, but I've actually tried the following:

GH pre workout
GH + insulin pre-workout
Insulin pre-workout

All were done with an intra workout shake consisting of aminos and dextrose.

I monitored blood sugar, and how I felt.

Results:

GH pre-workout: lethargic feeling, training intensity down. Blood sugar was too high for my comfort while taking in carbs/aminos during the workout

GH + Insulin pre-workout: More lethargic. Blood sugar all over the place, up and down.

Insuiln pre-workout: Amazing pump, great workout intensity, more stamina. Just need to ensure that I was taking in enough carbs/aminos to cover the insulin dose. I use Humulin R.

I know that knight was talking about cascade affects of GH. He's right, many peopel forget this.

However, the GH molecule itself makes it into the blood rather quickly, and then binds to receptors or hits the liver and undergoes metabolism. While the GH molecule itself is present, it's antagonizing the effects of insulin...this is why blood sugar goes up. Add sugars and aminos to this and the pancreas has to dump more and more insulin to lower sugar. So, I tried taking the GH with insulin. The insulin dose I started with was 10iu. This almost did nothing with the GH present and the carbs aminos. I worked up to 20iu once and this helped keep my BG in check during the workout, but I felt like shit - tired and lethargic.

The cascade effects of GH (IGF-1 conversion) take time, as Knight said. So if taking GH pre workout, I'd suggest only some amino's during the training, not carbs. Let the GH mobilize fat and don't cause yourself blood sugar issues.

I now use insulin (if at all) pre workout with an intra shake, and GH all in one dose pre-bed, or split dose pre-bed and pre-workout (but without intra workout carbs if I do this).

My .02c
This is exactly why I use GH post workout. I couldn't describe it as eloquently as this, but GH and SLin pre and I feel like a tired sweaty mess. Slin pre and GH post and I feel great

If you guys are really wanting to grow from gh.....I'd suggest reading up on how the body pulses gh when signaled. I'd suggest learning more in this area...saving your gh and taking a large pulse for a couple of days and then staying away from it for a few weeks......I've said more than I usually would so I'm leaving this alone now.

So if you're going to make a statement like that then just leave, why bother?

This isn't a stage where rappers spit, drop the mic and walk off...:confused:

Wish you'd elaborate.

So if you're going to make a statement like that then just leave, why bother?

This isn't a stage where rappers spit, drop the mic and walk off...:confused:

LO FUCKING L! Really bro! He has anonymity so I'm not sure why he acts like he's said too much and will be punished.

LO FUCKING L! Really bro! He has anonymity so I'm not sure why he acts like he's said too much and will be punished.

Cause they're trying to shut him down. He's giving secrets they don't want you to know about. He's Kevin Trudeau:)

Wish you'd elaborate.

I don't like talking about any PED topic too much b/c there's always someone that wants to make everything personal and argue and it ruins the original topic of the thread... just get's old. Check your messages in a little while.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131