over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH while on vacation

As a matter of fact.... I do have some of MA’s somatizine lying around. Doesn’t MK bring on a lot of water retention with it though?That’s one of the sides most people mention, the bloat, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That will depend on the dose and individual. Go with 1 cap.

I know I'm the only one but I always laugh when every time a thread like this is made, nearly all the responses are always "just enjoy your vacation bro! one week isn't gonna hurt!"

I didn't realize bringing a vial of HGH with him would take away from his ability to enjoy a vacation

I don't get all the guys who think their bodies will fall apart in 1 week. Well if you're going to Ibiza 1 week is enough to go back about 6 months but that's an exception :eek: Just have fun and if you are that worried do as you stated and don't go overboard with the food. It might do you some good coming off the hgh for 1 week. It will take about 3 days of clean eating when you return to get your body back.

I actually like training when away and going to new gyms but it's not needed to maintain gains as we are talking about 1-2 weeks. It's more mental than physical and 2 days back in the gym when you return and you are gtg. I train a lot so 1 week off for me always does me good anyway.

My tip for a holiday if you're worried about putting on water is just to drink lot's of strong alcohol as it dries you out :eek::D

I know I'm the only one but I always laugh when every time a thread like this is made, nearly all the responses are always "just enjoy your vacation bro! one week isn't gonna hurt!"

I didn't realize bringing a vial of HGH with him would take away from his ability to enjoy a vacation

This is not about the OP as I don't even know him. But you know the craziest thing about a lot of these threads the guys are often something like 180 and 12% half the time. It's not like they are freaks who eat 10 solid meals a day and are 280 at 7% and they could lose a lot more than most if relaxing things for 2 weeks. I find it crazy they start planning orals and bridging etc for their 5 day trip :p

Been using 2-4 iu daily for a while now. Mostly to assist with my leaning up efforts

About to go on my big, yearly family beach vacation. I plan to as usual, just enjoy myself all week , eat whatever I want (not pig out but still just eat whatever and not stress about it). I might go to the gym one, two days max - just to feel good and get a pump, nothing too serious. Some years I go once or twice, some none at all - again not really going to worry about it, if I feel like I wanna go I will and if I don’t I won’t make myself

So I’m not thinking of taking my GH along because I’m obsessing about stuff - I’ve just seen a lot of people mention that GH tends to help prevent too much fat gain when eating gets a little sloppy?

Does anyone notice a big difference if/when they do GH while eating bad? Is my 4 iu dose enough to get this effect? Any particular way you’ve noticed works well for taking it - AM/PM or take before a big meal, etc?

Not really worried about it, but thought it would be interesting to just hear what others though about GH preventing fat gain during times of overeating .....

That vacation time wont make any difference. if you've been on after a while the effects carry from my experience.
That said for best fat burning you need multiple smaller doses tough the day.
A lazier option is 1 iu am and 2 iu before bed.
I actually dont gain on vacation as you walk more, swim, etc.. Just dont kill yourself with fried food and sweets. I would just enjoy the vacation.

I thought I tried to express in the original post that I wasn’t really worried about this one way or the other, that I was going to enjoy my vacation etc etc

I was just curious as to wether GH would make THAT big of a difference in weight gain while eating in excess? Because it seems like I’ve read some guys swearing it would make a huge difference. It’s really not a hassle to me to bring the GH, but neither would I stress the slightest bit if I didn’t take it with me. Was just interested to hear some thoughts on GH nutrient partitioning effects when eating in a surplus

I’m just going to leave it behind most likely though..... [emoji3]

I thought I tried to express in the original post that I wasn’t really worried about this one way or the other, that I was going to enjoy my vacation etc etc

I was just curious as to wether GH would make THAT big of a difference in weight gain while eating in excess? Because it seems like I’ve read some guys swearing it would make a huge difference. It’s really not a hassle to me to bring the GH, but neither would I stress the slightest bit if I didn’t take it with me. Was just interested to hear some thoughts on GH nutrient partitioning effects when eating in a surplus

I’m just going to leave it behind most likely though..... [emoji3]

You could peel off a label on a prescribed testosterone vial and place it on the gh vial and try to get it on that way

You could peel off a label on a prescribed testosterone vial and place it on the gh vial and try to get it on that way

We are just driving to a beach so it really wouldn’t be a problem to take with me. We have a house so no problem storing in the fridge or anything. Just thought if there’s no real advantage in it just totally preventing any fat gain at all I’d just take the week off I guess...

We are just driving to a beach so it really wouldn’t be a problem to take with me. We have a house so no problem storing in the fridge or anything. Just thought if there’s no real advantage in it just totally preventing any fat gain at all I’d just take the week off I guess...

No issues in bringing it and keeping in your kit then. I doubt it'll go bad not being refrigerated while you're gone. I've done this 100's of times if it's not an air plane

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131