over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Going for a kid after blasting and cruising

the idea that gears makes you sterile lol. I was a big believer of that"myth"
what a huge pile of horse shit that was

It made me sterile.. For 18 months I was shooting a big zero. Tribulus and Humanofort is what got my swimmers back.

running 19 nor's with high test for a long time without break could make you sterile temporarily so be careful.. I wished it were a myth and maybe for some people it is, but for me it wasn't it really sucked.

Nothing makes you feel less of a man when you cant get your wife pregnant in less then 18 months.

Throw some nolva in there. Plenty of studies proving it to raise Lh and Fsh values very high

Hope it makes some of you feel better... I was full on cycle, had been using HCG 500 IU twice a week for the first few weeks but even stopped that because I did NOT want to risk knocking up my girl... had been crusing for a while before that without any hcg... still wound up getting her knocked up. I've been freaking out for a while about it and am starting to come to grips, but I guess the moral of the story is that everyone reacts differently and gear will most definitely NOT ensure that you're shoot blanks (though there are a few studies out there alluding AAS being a potentially viable form of birth control)

Been on for years.. Wife decided she wanted have a kid.. Here's what I did

200mg cyp week
1000iu HCG M/W/F
75iu HMG Monday and Friday
50mg Clomid ED
25mg proviron

Knocked up 2nd month trying!! I was heavy heavy user for 2 yrs straight. My friends who have came clean now have problems. Few have tried Dave palumbos baby making protocol with success. The cycle I was in the middle of was heavy sus/tren/winstrol/Anavar/halo... I'm a firm believer in test/HCG/hmg/Clomid...

I was on for 3 years straight and came off just doing an extended pct of clomid and hcg. Used clomid foe 10 weeks. Anyway 4 months after I knocked up my gf. She ended up having an ectopic but, just saying.

I found this on mdpl. Apparently Robert Burneika was on too long. Even so the ex did not need to torpedo him publically.

PUDELEK - Hardkorowy Koksu ROZWODZI SI?! ?ona: "JEST BEZP?ODNY!"

"Catherine posted on your profile scan studies, which show that Burneika is infertile . This is actually supposed to be the main cause of divorce, a former spouse athlete already warned his new girlfriend."

Like I posted in another thread, I think sterility issues are individual..I've gotten my girl pregnant twice in two years, both times I was on high doses and 19nors. I never came off or used a drop of hcg or clomid, it just happened.
So I always tell guys don't lose hope and also be cautious if your not actually trying to conceive ;)

How long have you been off?

Well I have been totally AFK for a while. Got depressed because we could not have a kid and we were struggling. Wife was starting to get really upset with bodybuilding as well because we were not having any luck.

My last pin was April 7 of 2013 those of you who remember me, I won the overall novice class and placed 4th in open. I cruised until Aug and then completely got off. A new job took hold and was out of the gym since then. Feb of 2014 we find out I am having my boy. Now I am a father of my new son and could not be happier. However, I am not a shell of my self.

So I figure I am done with bodybuilding, but getting back to the gym has been a nightmare naturally with my levels. Gains or extremely slow, so I figured now is a good time to get back on a small cycle nothing crazy like that past, just so i dont look so normal any more.

Well I have been totally AFK for a while. Got depressed because we could not have a kid and we were struggling. Wife was starting to get really upset with bodybuilding as well because we were not having any luck.

My last pin was April 7 of 2013 those of you who remember me, I won the overall novice class and placed 4th in open. I cruised until Aug and then completely got off. A new job took hold and was out of the gym since then. Feb of 2014 we find out I am having my boy. Now I am a father of my new son and could not be happier. However, I am not a shell of my self.

So I figure I am done with bodybuilding, but getting back to the gym has been a nightmare naturally with my levels. Gains or extremely slow, so I figured now is a good time to get back on a small cycle nothing crazy like that past, just so i dont look so normal any more.

Congratulations man !

Happy everything worked out. Congratulations.

Congratulations brother. Did you use anything, like HCG or Clomid, after you went off all anabolics prior to the baby? Or did you just recover all naturally without using any meds?

Also wishing you the best in your endeavour of getting back into shape again.

I was using HCG HMB 150mg test clomid for about 2 months then things got complicated in life with the family and new job where I was traveling allot so I couldnt pin or stuff with water cool while on the road so I just got off everything. So it took about 10 months to recover to have a kid.

I envy the guys who can stay on and have a kid. I lost probably about everything I built up to, but honestly it is worth it. Now I built a pretty legit home gym, going to just work on personal gains and not compete. I am 31 years old and will never be able to step on a national stage so I will lower my dosage and just enjoy good gains.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws