over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Good fitting dress shirts?

Custom shirts are worth it.

The only problem with dress shirts, which I would love to make it my normal every style clothing, is that if its not fitted you'll end up looking bad.

So you add size and you are wearing a tight douche shirt, you lose size and your shirt is baggy and you look retarded.

imagine you paying for someone to resize those every time you add or lost some size...it'll make you go broke in no time :(

thats why you got two wardrobes!! One for fat season and one for lean season lol!!! Eventually you get there.

custom made or tailored...

As other have mentioned, custom made or tailored is hard to beat. Nordstrom has reasonably priced custom shirt offering...they run me about $100/each. Also, if you have a Nordstrom Rack near you, they do in-house tailoring and it runs about 20 bucks for the tailoring so you can get great deals on brand name shirts + 20 to get it fit.

i normally dont have an issue with dress shirts, i just go to norstroms rack and cycle through there shit until i find the one shirt that i like.

What is a pain are actual dress shirts, not club shirts. As in shirts you wear with a tie t formal events or work. With my neck I have to get a xxl and that is like wearing a trash bag for me. I like to go to Jos. A Banks, by far has the highest quality shirts around and get them custom tailored. They have some nice shirts as well that are not just plain for work. I have a few shirts i would wear out on a date and ect from them. By far highest quality shirt. But be prepared to spend over 100$ a shirt after its all said and done.

thats why you got two wardrobes!! One for fat season and one for lean season lol!!! Eventually you get there.

yeah but one good cycle and your "bulking" clothing will become your fit clothing that has a too big of a waist and the cycle repeats again.

This life style has a lot of shit that one has to deal with.

This is a company that a bodybuilder friend in Florida owns. Specifically designed for athletic built individuals

www.toraclothing.com

I tried clicking on the link so if it doesn't work you can punch it in on IE or chrome or your browser of choice

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:
I have been buying shirts and then after a few weeks if losing weight they don't fit me or gaining weight. Tried on my custom made shirts from years ago and they fit perfect. Def save money buying custom. I have a tailor who does it.

I get all my dress shirts from Charles tyrwhitt. Online. Check out the return policy also. You can get them mailed. See what cut fits. And return what you dont want or fit. You can return washed and unwashed clothes also up to 6 months no question asked al long as its not sale or clearance I think. Banging shirts and affordable

I used to do custom only till I find these guys

I've had good results with CT, check out TM Lewin as well, they have a little more taper at the waist. I've still had to dart my ESFs.

i normally dont have an issue with dress shirts, i just go to norstroms rack and cycle through there shit until i find the one shirt that i like.

What is a pain are actual dress shirts, not club shirts. As in shirts you wear with a tie t formal events or work. With my neck I have to get a xxl and that is like wearing a trash bag for me. I like to go to Jos. A Banks, by far has the highest quality shirts around and get them custom tailored. They have some nice shirts as well that are not just plain for work. I have a few shirts i would wear out on a date and ect from them. By far highest quality shirt. But be prepared to spend over 100$ a shirt after its all said and done.

You will be happier buying your shirts in proper neck and sleeve sizes than xl etc.

Not really impressed with anything at j. Bank...there is a reason they have the crazy sales tgey do and still make money. If you guys need options from a department store I think your money would be best spent on Nordstrom's house line (cost vs. Quality)

Dart your shirts guys
Please. Its worth it.

All of my dress shirts are from Express mens, 1MX shirts. they have a stretch fabric and also come in standard, modern or slim fit.

Also, The buckle has a set of BKE Derek Jeans in dark wash that have a stretchy denim. No more crotch wedgies and they give alittle on the thighs.

Last edited:
I just buy standard dress shirts that fit my shoulders and chest well and spend a bit extra on just having them tailored or taken in on the sides. I feel this gives the best look then trying to buy something "fitted"

I have had them made in the past. About the same price in the end. Nothing fits me off the rack.

6ft 245lbs at 15% it's hard finding shirts bro I feel ya. I'll let you in on my honey hole and these shirts fit me like no other. BACHRACH.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner