over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Got my latest bench to 725

wow

jesus. That's impressive.. Good job. What's the world record on bench? I know dl is 1008.??

hellow to you my fernd . yes it is very impresiv . dont forget you are still yang in time you well be mor and mor strong .
i wish you all luck to be in the future the no 1 powerlifter.

Nice push bro!!! I got a family member that is 3rd in the WORLD in raw bench.
He's my W/O partner and the weight he does on flat bench is just retarted.
I dont even flat bench anymore because im embarrased. LOL
Just Declines and dips for me!

You know when you can see a curve to the bar, that is some fookin serious weight!

hellow to you my fernd . yes it is very impresiv . dont forget you are still yang in time you well be mor and mor strong .
i wish you all luck to be in the future the no 1 powerlifter.

Thank you i really do hope to be the worlds strongest 1 day.

WOW! Congratulations!! 725 is a lot of weight. I know Ryan Kennely has the record at 1074 which is hard to even comprehend, but 725 is amazing and deserves nothing but respect!!! If I was under that much weight on the bench, and the two spotters let it go...My entire upper body would just disintegrate and turn to sand. :D

Wow!! I just noticed in the other thread you are only 22 ?? just a baby:)
man, keep those joints healthy and you got a great future bro!

you werent lying when you told me u did 725...lol didn't know you were a member here...your a beast...still no mr monday night squat! lol jk your stronger than benson.. just don't tell him i said that..lol

you werent lying when you told me u did 725...lol didn't know you were a member here...your a beast...still no mr monday night squat! lol jk your stronger than benson.. just don't tell him i said that..lol

Hey man i looked at your post man when did you get big as hell, i looked at that post you put about your body fat. Man seriously i was impressed by the pics. Anyway yeah i got that mr. monday night squat squatted a 1000 legit on my spring break but i appreciate the compliment lol.

REALLY IMPRSSIVE!!!!!!!

great videos bro...i just wanted to say be safe...i was thinking about your lifts when i saw an old friend of mine in the gym...an old timer powerlifter, jim tenpenny...a very tall long armed dude who you would never think had a strong bench. he did 635 in comp, raw 625(he said the shirt they used back then was only good for 20 lbs or so, nothing like the gear used today)...in gym back in day i see him do 600 for 3 singles in same workout...so anyway he was say there are a bunch of injuries today with some of the super heavy benches...the wrists and arms arent meant to hold a 1000lbs etc...anyway, i dont wanna sound like a pussy but after a few injuries getting my bench up i always just wanna say be safe!

thanks man... i def aint no where near as huge as you are..lol but i;m trying... natural thus far... but that may change this winter.. havn't decided yet... but i;m trying hard...i don't make shit at kroger... lol and thas where all my money goes... food lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131