over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

greg valentino has nothing on this guy

What would make someone think this even looks good. Looks like he's been injecting fat into his body. And his t*ts are bigger than my wifes..lol, and look as soft!!!

i honestly dont understand what he sees when he looks in the mirror

One thing tho Big A, if they are implants, how was he able to put a needle in his bicep and drain blood and puss?? here is the vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-e-Ycco_wnY

I think an implant would be under the muscle to push the muscle
out from the bone and towards the skin. Valentino says that he never used SEOs it was all gear site injections.
If he had implants and continued to use gear he could have still developed an abcess from injections. This seems the most likely to me.
Is it even possible to use gear as you would an SEO?
A related question -can SEOs be used without gear?
I read Big A's SEO thread and didn't see these questions.

I've seen some other pictures floating around with dudes that have
biceps similar to the guy this thread with no real muscle mass
- these are implants as well?
If so, these dudes are giving SEOs a bad name & people are
confusing SEOs with implants (myself included).

I am sitting here trying to picture exactly how greg valentino could say that was site injections. i have taken shots in my biceps and they do look bigger till the oil dissipates BUT can you imagine the volume of oil he was taking to achieve that size.

The only thing i can possibly see as being feasible is that he had progressively bigger implants. I cannot picture him getting sterile abcesses that would be that big. And not in both biceps and triceps.

out from the bone and towards the skin. Valentino says that he never used SEOs it was all gear site injections.
If he had implants and continued to use gear he could have still developed an abcess from injections. This seems the most likely to me.
Exactly.

Oils from gear will not work like the SEO because the oil would dissipate too quickly. Also, the gear itself would irritate the muscle too much, so you end up with even more inflamation and scar tissue.
You can certainly use SEo without gear. Tons of natural competitors are. But after the 30 days, you obviously won't put on as much as mucle as a juiced up person would.
Yes.

Correct. And then this misconception is repeated ad naseaum all over the net by people that are not actually educated in SEOs.

I have to dissagree with Big A. That looks like some sort of swelling. Implants have shape. The are preshaped. I have never seen a woman who had anything that looked like that from implants. I don't know what he is injecting but I just don't believe it was implants.

I have to dissagree with Big A. That looks like some sort of swelling. Implants have shape. The are preshaped. I have never seen a woman who had anything that looked like that from implants. I don't know what he is injecting but I just don't believe it was implants.

I don't think you can maintain that much shape when you have 36inch implants. Just like girls can't maintain breast shape when they go overboard.

Exactly.

Oils from gear will not work like the SEO because the oil would dissipate too quickly. Also, the gear itself would irritate the muscle too much, so you end up with even more inflamation and scar tissue.
You can certainly use SEo without gear. Tons of natural competitors are. But after the 30 days, you obviously won't put on as much as mucle as a juiced up person would.

Yes.

Correct. And then this misconception is repeated ad naseaum all over the net by people that are not actually educated in SEOs.

I read Big A's SEO thread and didn't see these questions.

This is good to know. I knew it couldn't have been SEO, everyone i've seen that has taken SEOs their arms look good. Its almost impossible to tell if at all.
Thanks for the info.

Last edited:
I posted this same vid up not long ago.. Greg V is at least more acomplished, the 1st, the most well known. In all honesty he also has a great personality which is Displayed in Bigger, Faster. stronger??

yeah he did have a good personality in that movie but it doesnt make up for the false propaganda he starred in when he made that documentary the man whos arms exploded. he is still a tool in my book. him and canseco are buddy buddy. birds of a feather flock together

I find it hard to believe valentino's are implants. If you look at this picture **broken link removed** and many others you can see so many different muscles. Are you guys trying to tell me he has implants in every muscle in his upper body? This looks nothing like the guy in the video who's muscles look like giant bubbles under his skin. I'm no expert, but I find it hard to believe that synthol is as harmless as many of you make it out to be. The claim is something like 3" on your arms in 30 days, so why couldnt this be extended to continue to add more? If you continue injecting this stuff for 4 months or something, how would it not cause your muscles to become all deformed and huge? I understand that high level competition bodybuilders figure they need to use stuff like this to be competitive, but why any other person in their right mind would inject this stuff is beyond me. Just my 2cents, like I said I'm no expert so any insight into this would be much appreciated.

Thanks for the info Big A, did you see that carrot top picture
where his shoulders are ballooned out? Those are implants as well?

The arms only YouTube guy has no forearms and he expects anyone
to believe that. The picture where he's pulling the rope his arms remind
me of Mr Hyde in that movie from a few years ago .

I find it hard to believe valentino's are implants. If you look at this picture **broken link removed** and many others you can see so many different muscles. Are you guys trying to tell me he has implants in every muscle in his upper body? This looks nothing like the guy in the video who's muscles look like giant bubbles under his skin. I'm no expert, but I find it hard to believe that synthol is as harmless as many of you make it out to be. The claim is something like 3" on your arms in 30 days, so why couldnt this be extended to continue to add more? If you continue injecting this stuff for 4 months or something, how would it not cause your muscles to become all deformed and huge? I understand that high level competition bodybuilders figure they need to use stuff like this to be competitive, but why any other person in their right mind would inject this stuff is beyond me. Just my 2cents, like I said I'm no expert so any insight into this would be much appreciated.

You can't keep inject the SEO as the body will metabolise it too quickly to remain in the muscle. Any person that has used SEO's can tell you that it is absolutely impossible to look like that with it.

Thanks for the info Big A, did you see that carrot top picture
where his shoulders are ballooned out? Those are implants as well?

He is tiny and it just looks like he injected a fair bit of oil very quickly. Which wouldnt' be much volume really since he is so small. Or could be small implants, but why go through the trouble?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity