over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Growth or Death!

Ever since manpowers t3 messed me up so bad i never attempted to get any more.

But if anyone knows of a good sponsor with legit t3 I'm all ears

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

I used MP's it worked really well, also used Purchases liquid it was decent.

Was mp the tabs or liquid? I had the liquid...

Jay Dub.... youre my hero.

Going for it.

And not hiding or lying about what youre doing to get there.

Hope this cycle blows you up and you love your gains.

jay,

you know, it all looks laid out well. While i dopnt agree with all of it, hey man wtf you know what you want and are gonna go for it. You are not going about it half assed and you are going into it eyes wide open so i am in to see how this goes for you. I hope it works out like you want man.

And i mean this honestly, if there is something you need and i can help you out let me know. For instance with the ghrp6, hit me up and i will help you figure out where to work it in to help with the appetite and not act goofy with the slin.

I am actually kinda excited to see how this goes for you man and thank you for being completely honest(i try to do the same thing) so that others can see how all this worked for you and panned out.

One thing adjos mentioned and i agree with is the addition of some fats, I actually like to get my fats when bulking from my protein sources, so i choose a lot of ground beef in there. Just something to think about. Hell one of my fave meals when bulking is to take one box of hamburger helper and throw in like 2.5 lbs burger and that makes like 3 meals.... yummy=-)

Anyway, good luck man and let me know if i can help with the timing of ghrp or you wanna add some other peps in(lr3 goes real nice at a lower doo

This will be my first log here at PM. As I lay in bed last night trying to fall asleep it dawned on me that I need to write everything down with an audience to keep me accountable. Any and all input is MUCH appreciated, good or bad. I need for you all to keep my head on straight; it’s easy to lose a grip with all the bullshit associated with our narcissistic goals and before you know it you’re doing shit you never thought you would ever do. At the same time I realize I need to take risks to get where I need to be. I just need to be at the happy medium, if there is such a thing… I guess we will find out..

I’m going to be as thorough as possible, leaving no stone unturned. This is still in the planning stages. I anticipate 2-3 weeks before I begin (I’m currently just waiting on my rips to be delivered) but I’ve been critically thinking about all of this for a long time now. I’m dieting down until the rips get here.

Here is my current “diet” (as simple as it gets)

M1: 2 low sugar oatmeal packets in milk with 2 scoops whey

M2: Regular fruit flavored chobani, 1 apple, mixed nuts, and 2 scoops whey or liquid egg whites

M3: 8 oz ground turkey with rice/pasta

M4: Same as meal 2

M5: Whatever my woman makes, usually some sort of combo of chicken, fish, or beef with mixed veggies and potatoes/pasta/rice/bread, or out to eat

M6: 2 scoops whey and almonds

My current training is a 5 day split at the moment with cardio here and there. I’m taking it easy before my blast so I’m fully rested up. My body needs a break…

I’ve been on test c and npp, I ran out of gh about 2 weeks ago. Last I stepped on the scale I was 236, down about 10 lbs in just 3 days on this “diet”. I’ll post pics sometime soon. All of my gauls goodies are here so next week I will switch out the npp with tren ace and throw in some mast prop and continue to try and drop a few lbs before I begin.

Alright enough about all this- let me get into the good stuff.

The Big Picture

Total Blast length: 24-28 weeks, depending if I cruise for 4 weeks in-between

This will be cut down into 2 week increments. I will take pictures, weight, and evaluate every 2 weeks. The plan is to increase food intake and possibly dosages of compounds at every 2 week mark. Growth at all costs.

My overall goal is 40-50 lbs while keeping body minmal. If I start at 230, I don’t want to stop a single pound short of 270…

DIET

As I said, this will change throughout. Initial aim is 75 grams protein and 75 grams of carbs per meal. Fat will vary. I’m staying away from fats because they make me extra full. That’s the last thing I want…

M1: 3 packets flavored oats (sugary kind) or pop tarts, 3 scoops whey

M2: 2 fruit flavored chobani yogurts, 1 can pineapple juice, 75 grams of protein from whey and egg whites, handful of mixed nuts

M3: 8 oz lean meat, 1 scoop whey, 1 cup rice, fruit/juice

M4: Same as M2

Workout: Intra: 20-30 oz Gatorade, Post workout: 2-3 cups choc milk

M5: Whatever my woman makes or eating out

M6: 75 grams of carbs from juice/fruit along with egg whites and mixed nuts

M7: when I wake up to piss around 3 am, 2 scoops whey

Totals: 500 pro, 550-600 carbs, 60-80 fats

Calories: 4940 (ish)

The only thing that I plan to change as the diet progresses every 2 weeks is carbs (as long as I’m not getting too fat) along with the slin (see below). 500 grams of protein per day is more than enough imo so I see no need to ever have to increase that.

SUPPS

IF I were to be living in a place where AAS was legal this is what I would probably be doing in combination with this diet.

2 grams Test C

700mg - 1 gram Tren Ace

400mg Mast Prop (strictly to help with estrogen)

7.5 ius rips per day

10 ius humalin-r with meals 1, 3, and post workout

GHRP-6 (appetite) –no idea how I need to run this yet

Test and slin will increase.

The plan is to increase the slin every 2 weeks; initially in quantity (up to 15 ius per shot) and eventually in frequency (4-5 shots per day).

You guys must understand that I don’t have the best genetic response to AAS or I wouldn’t be using these dosages. Luckily though I get very FEW sides. Also, I didn’t just pull these numbers out of my ass. I’ve talked to multiple elite guys on this board to determine what is needed for my goals. Guys who have walked the walk… I’m not going to say names because I promised I wouldn’t, but let’s just say one in particular is top 3 physiques on this board. The recurring theme I keep hearing with these guys to get to 300+ lbs and relatively lean (my eventual goal) is high test (3+ grams), tren (whatever you can handle before sides become too harsh, I was told up to 250mg per day), GH, and lots of slin. In the end it’s all individual but with all of these guys the general idea is the same and very basic (HIGH test, quality GH, 30-100ius of slin per day, and lots and lots of food). And for anyone who may wonder, none of these guys follow GH15 ;)

Could this be done with smaller dosages? Hell yes! There’s no debating that, so no need to go there… I understand I could do this for the next 10, 15, 20 years and reach my goals with smaller overall dosages. But that’s not my plan. I will not let myself be obsessed with this stuff forever. And who’s to say what’s worse? Running lower amounts for 15-20 years or doubling up dosages for 8-10 years and maintaining? Regardless, this is the path I feel is best for my individual goals at this point in my life. I want to reach my goal and get out. And by get out I mean maintain what I can while being as healthy as possible, with a few cycles thrown in to keep things fun and interesting. ;) I will always lift and eat right, but the drug use MUST be kept to a minimal later on in life. I plan to have much greater, more rewarding things (family) to focus on. Right now I can be young and dumb J

TRAINING

Magnum style, 4-5 days a week. High intensity volumizing (is that even a word?) focused workouts.

Overall priority is SIZE SIZE SIZE, I need to fill out my tall frame. Growth is needed in ALL areas.

Specifically though, I really need to focus on bringing up arms, hams, and calves.

Cardio will be done 3x per week for 30 minutes (mainly for health reasons and to keep appetite as high as possible).

I will lay out my routine more specifically later on.

Well that’s it for now. Hopefully I’ll get some of you to follow me and keep me posting and accountable. When I competed for the first time 1.5 years ago, PM was probably the only reason I kept moving forward. The support from you guys gave me all the motivation in the world.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

good stuff...

it will be interesting to see how you go from this bud, tbh, from what youve outlined their isnt a chance you wont grow...
my only advise is this, your cruises should be dictated by your bloodwork IMO. and it will also allow a response also.... keep an EYE on your health, do what needs to be done with supps, and regular checks....
Your biggest part of your growth will be your food.. i dont care what anyone says, if u dont eat u wont grow, yes you may look more pumped etc, but unless ur a freak responder to gear u wont grow, ive seen so many guys down my gym, who take 3grams or more a week, i mean 3 jabs a day, tren anadrol winstrol everything they can get their hands on just to walk around at 200lbs or so its a joke.. the biggest guys i know round here, im talking 5ft6 and 280+lbs eat like a fucking horse.. and some of these guys back in the day used everything and got no where, until they started USING GH and eating a lot off food incorperating slin here and their....

im with you on this buddy, im looking fwd to ur log, im on my own path to growth atm, and its basic, incoperating a lot of food...

food is key, breaks a key, health is key... find your niche and make use of each one of them things :)

Very interested in following this. Especially since I will be running almost all the same compounds(lower dose of test and growth though, no slin). Curious to see how you use the ghrp-6. Good luck on hitting your goal.

Jay Dub.... youre my hero.

Going for it.

And not hiding or lying about what youre doing to get there.

Hope this cycle blows you up and you love your gains.

Hey bro, I gotta hold it down for us tall guys :p I have no reason to lie. I'm covering every area that I can think of and putting it all together. It'd be one thing if I was slacking in diet and training, then I can understand why some may lie due to lackluster results. But if I'm doing everything I can in every important aspect of bodybuilding (drugs, training, diet) then it simply is what it is. If I dont take my physique to a whole new level I will know it wasnt because of anything I that I didnt do when I'm doing literally all that I can.

jay,

you know, it all looks laid out well. While i dopnt agree with all of it, hey man wtf you know what you want and are gonna go for it. You are not going about it half assed and you are going into it eyes wide open so i am in to see how this goes for you. I hope it works out like you want man.

And i mean this honestly, if there is something you need and i can help you out let me know. For instance with the ghrp6, hit me up and i will help you figure out where to work it in to help with the appetite and not act goofy with the slin.

I am actually kinda excited to see how this goes for you man and thank you for being completely honest(i try to do the same thing) so that others can see how all this worked for you and panned out.

One thing adjos mentioned and i agree with is the addition of some fats, I actually like to get my fats when bulking from my protein sources, so i choose a lot of ground beef in there. Just something to think about. Hell one of my fave meals when bulking is to take one box of hamburger helper and throw in like 2.5 lbs burger and that makes like 3 meals.... yummy=-)

Anyway, good luck man and let me know if i can help with the timing of ghrp or you wanna add some other peps in(lr3 goes real nice at a lower doo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Pm sent buddy :)

Like I said in my pm, if there is anything you dont agree with, lay it out! I'm open to what everyone has to say.

For instance, I laid out my history of AAS, if anyone thinks I need less for my all time goal (over 300 lbs, relatively lean) then tell me! I honestly think its necessary. I've talked to MULTIPLE national level guys that have said 3-4 grams of test alone! That doesnt include anything else. And on top of that they all have much smaller frames to fill out... Other guys have also said nothing over 1 gram of test. Its all relative, but I'm just going by what I think I know about my response to gear...

I'll definitely add in more fats since everyone keeps bringing that up. More hamburger and less ground turkey plus the fish oils and and I think I should be good. I think I'll change my 6th meal to a shake with a bunch of natty pb added to it as well. That should up the fats by quite a bit.

Thanks again for stopping in here.

it will be interesting to see how you go from this bud, tbh, from what youve outlined their isnt a chance you wont grow...
my only advise is this, your cruises should be dictated by your bloodwork IMO. and it will also allow a response also.... keep an EYE on your health, do what needs to be done with supps, and regular checks....
Your biggest part of your growth will be your food.. i dont care what anyone says, if u dont eat u wont grow, yes you may look more pumped etc, but unless ur a freak responder to gear u wont grow, ive seen so many guys down my gym, who take 3grams or more a week, i mean 3 jabs a day, tren anadrol winstrol everything they can get their hands on just to walk around at 200lbs or so its a joke.. the biggest guys i know round here, im talking 5ft6 and 280+lbs eat like a fucking horse.. and some of these guys back in the day used everything and got no where, until they started USING GH and eating a lot off food incorperating slin here and their....

im with you on this buddy, im looking fwd to ur log, im on my own path to growth atm, and its basic, incoperating a lot of food...

food is key, breaks a key, health is key... find your niche and make use of each one of them things :)

Sup buddy, its been a while, I hope everything is going good for you.

Food/hunger is honestly my number one concern with this blast. My hopes are that the combo of the larger drug dosages, hgh, slin, and ghrp, as well as cardio make me a ravenous animal for food. I have to be hungry to build the muscle I need here. I shouldnt have to force much if I want results. Good health goes into that as well. If I'm not healthy I know I wont be as hungry as I could be.

I'm trying to keep this as basic as I can and keep things as simple as possible.

You should post up some new pics! I hope you were able to cut the fat off ok from the last so called "guru" you were taking advice from. Lay off the junk food bro! hahah :D

Very interested in following this. Especially since I will be running almost all the same compounds(lower dose of test and growth though, no slin). Curious to see how you use the ghrp-6. Good luck on hitting your goal.

Thanks man, keep me updated on how your progress goes as well!

Very interesting, im in to follow

Glad to have you watching

Ok here is a revised diet, let me know if this looks better to you guys. More fats included from some hamburger, whole milk, and natty pb. I also added some cliff bars in there and took some yogurt out.. And I went out and got a high quality fish oil supp that I will take a couple times a day, as well as a fiber supplement, and enzymes to aid in digestion.

M1: 3 packets flavored oats (sugary kind) or pop tarts, 3 scoops whey, 1 cup whole milk

M2: 1 fruit flavored chobani yogurt, 1 cliff bar, 1 can pineapple juice, 2 scoops protein (or egg whites), mixed nuts

M3: 8 oz hamburger, 1 scoop whey, 1 cup rice/pasta, fruit/juice

M4: Same as M2

Workout: Intra: 20-30 oz Gatorade, Post workout: 2-3 cups choc milk

M5: Whatever my woman makes or eating out

M6: 2 bananas, 1 cup whole milk, natty pb, 3 scoops protein

M7: 2 scoops whey, middle of the night

you are leaning on whey alot.....is this to keep your hunger strong? i am in total agreance with O and ajdos......some more good fats. i think you have a super high metabolism?

have you ever thought about using a appetite enhancer?

you are leaning on whey alot.....is this to keep your hunger strong? i am in total agreance with O and ajdos......some more good fats. i think you have a super high metabolism?

I'll make sure to have egg whites over whey in meal 2 and 4. Does that sound better? So then whey will be in meal 1, part of 3, 6, and 7. About half of the overall protein... Reasonable?

Big meals will be hard to eat at work other than lunch time hence the liquid egg whites...

This is just me, Meal 6 I would do red meat or fatty fish like salmon.

Think i will need something more than ghrp6?

ive never used that before.....i got some appetite stimulants from a sponser..havnt tried them yet,but ill let you know how it goes.the eggs is better. does your job keep you from eating larger meals or do you just really not like to eat? i had the problem of hating to eat,but once i was able to get over it......results came FAST. the reason i was asking about your metabolism is that if your metabolism is as high as i suspect..you honestly might want to eat some icecream and some more fattening foods. im guessing you have never had a problem with being overweight? if not,then id say dont be afraid to put some fat in there.....especially with the tren and gh

Jay, though it looks like a lot of food, there's not enough whole food in there I see too much "filler" type foods like the yogurt/cliff bars/pop tarts/juices etc etc.

If you can eat a solid 2 meals of ground beef and 2 more of chicken or turkey with some carbs like white rice/pasta/yams/oats/cream of rice/etc and then 2 shakes I think you would make better gains and faster too and more solid. Throw in healthy fats each meal. Whole eggs. Also your pre/intra/post workout nutrition is horrendous you should really look more into that area because you will be missing out on some serious growth opportunities.

Just mz two cents bro!

I'm having a big debate with myself about my dosages right now... After the discussion in Phils "Question" thread involving Phil, Magnum, Dante, and a ton of others talking about high dosages and health its honestly making me think twice.

This shit is all so damn stupid. All i want to know is what is necessary to put on the size I want for my frame/genetics and be able to walk away healthy later on. A no bs honest answer.

Its all so mind numbing

i am excited for you bro! i think youll be knocking on 270 in no time. you might think about running some old school stuff, dbol-deca etc... imho....nothing puts mass on like dbol. i think your gonna do it for good this blast. :D

I don't have the fastest metabolism but certainly its not bad.

As far as eating at work, its just not feasible. I don't have time to microwave food and get it ready at my desk. It's a fast paced environment and highly stressful. I'm in logistics, working for a broker. So that's why i need quick food to eat mid morning and afternoon...

I'll definitely change my pre, intra, and post workout nutrition.

What do you personally do Jonny?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity