over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Growth or Death!

I'm having a big debate with myself about my dosages right now... After the discussion in Phils "Question" thread involving Phil, Magnum, Dante, and a ton of others talking about high dosages and health its honestly making me think twice.

This shit is all so damn stupid. All i want to know is what is necessary to put on the size I want for my frame/genetics and be able to walk away healthy later on. A no bs honest answer.

Its all so mind numbing

Just my two cents if your concerned about this...

I dont think running tren at that dose for that long is necessary. High test in combination with consistently increasing food is gonna keep you growing. Like others have said, lean more on whole foods instead of whey. Perhaps throw in tren 4 weeks on 4 off?
Im no guru here but many would agree, you can have hormones through the roof. But if your not providing the right foods and sufficient calories what are you going to make muscle out of? the air you breath?
That GH dose is gonna help to keep you lean. consistently increase food and test dosage in weekly increments as you gain weight. Starting at this high of a dose may not be needed and you cant increase dose later on to shock the body.
Just my thoughts matey! ;)

I'm having a big debate with myself about my dosages right now... After the discussion in Phils "Question" thread involving Phil, Magnum, Dante, and a ton of others talking about high dosages and health its honestly making me think twice.

This shit is all so damn stupid. All i want to know is what is necessary to put on the size I want for my frame/genetics and be able to walk away healthy later on. A no bs honest answer.

Its all so mind numbing

As people like Phil have said at the end of the day its your choice, and you have to decide what that choice is and how to live with it. Either way wish you the best brother and going to make sure I subscribe for this. Just remember its your choice and you look huge already, so your going to be a monster!!

Its all so mind numbing

i think you could EASILY acheive your goals with more fats in your diet and not need to take as much. if i was in your position i would run

1g of test
1g npp or deca
50mg dbol ed

i wouldnt run the tren at anything over 300mg until i was cutting.
i have no question with a little more attention on your diet and those
supps your goal would be a cakewalk. that is my opinion. your a smart guy though and youll figure out whats best for you.:)

You are not going to die, or do serious damage to your body so dont worry about that bollocks, but If i could suggest slowly increasing the dosage up to the high dose of anabolics and slowly increasing the slin, gh and other shit

If you start getting health problems early on with that much gear and you bang it all in straight away and follow the cycle/blast all the way to the end... man by the end of it your gonna be a mess.

My opinion means nothing though, im 6'1 and 235, so just my .02

:)

Just my two cents if your concerned about this...

I dont think running tren at that dose for that long is necessary. High test in combination with consistently increasing food is gonna keep you growing. Like others have said, lean more on whole foods instead of whey. Perhaps throw in tren 4 weeks on 4 off?
Im no guru here but many would agree, you can have hormones through the roof. But if your not providing the right foods and sufficient calories what are you going to make muscle out of? the air you breath?
That GH dose is gonna help to keep you lean. consistently increase food and test dosage in weekly increments as you gain weight. Starting at this high of a dose may not be needed and you cant increase dose later on to shock the body.
Just my thoughts matey! ;)

Good points, but as i said i will be increasing carbs every two weeks so i certainly dont expect muscle to come from thin air lol.

I think I'll start with something other than tren in the beginning. Seems like a lot are commenting on the tren portion specifically

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

As people like Phil have said at the end of the day its your choice, and you have to decide what that choice is and how to live with it. Either way wish you the best brother and going to make sure I subscribe for this. Just remember its your choice and you look huge already, so your going to be a monster!!

In the end i know it's my decision, i just don't want to regret it too much later. :)

Thanks for the words bro

i think you could EASILY acheive your goals with more fats in your diet and not need to take as much. if i was in your position i would run

1g of test
1g npp or deca
50mg dbol ed

i wouldnt run the tren at anything over 300mg until i was cutting.
i have no question with a little more attention on your diet and those
supps your goal would be a cakewalk. that is my opinion. your a smart guy though and youll figure out whats best for you.:)

I do have a bunch of dbol actually. And in the initial 3 months i could switch out the tren for deca. For some reason I'm not a fan of npp. It just doesn't seem to do much at all for me. I still think i need a little more than a gram of test tho. Maybe 1.5 g test, 1 g deca, and dbol? Hmmmm then switch out deca for tren down the road...

In the end i know it's my decision, i just don't want to regret it too much later. :)

Thanks for the words bro

Agreed. It is your choice:) hence why I offered to help you while respecting your decision. I figure if you are gonna do it, and I can help you do it right(not that my way is right).....I might as well jump in

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
You are not going to die, or do serious damage to your body so dont worry about that bollocks, but If i could suggest slowly increasing the dosage up to the high dose of anabolics and slowly increasing the slin, gh and other shit

If you start getting health problems early on with that much gear and you bang it all in straight away and follow the cycle/blast all the way to the end... man by the end of it your gonna be a mess.

My opinion means nothing though, im 6'1 and 235, so just my .02

:)

Really in the end it's all individual, some guys get health problems from a gram total of aas. Its more genetics than anything. I know thats how it was for both pesty and maldorf. Genetics...

Other guys can run grams and grams straight for years with no issues.

Ha, your diet is almost identical to mine. Your cycle is almost identical too, except that I run eq instead of tren at about the same amount. Just remember this...................it's not what you do this year, it's what you do for the next 3 to 5 thats going to determine how much muscle you put on. Realistically, and I'm speaking from experience, the most stage weight muscle your going to put on is 7-10lbs per year. As far as health, just listen to your body. If you start feeling like shit or exhausted all the time, skip a day or two of shots. My body always tells me when there are too many chemicals in it because I get to where I'm nauseated all the time.

I it just me or is this not the way a log should go. Jay lists his diet, training, and protocal, and the members who have a proven track record provide constructive criticism. Jay takes the feedback without getting defensive. Wow, how refreshing. We all can learn with a log like this. Thanks Jay

howd i miss this thread?

but fuk thats alot of gear

juicy :D

well least post some starting pics, ur gonna aim for 50 pounds in weight gain, least u can do is post some starting pictures

i wanna see this transofrmation

Last edited:
I'm new on this board so take my opinion with a grain of salt, but if you felt ok when you ran high amounts before I wouldn't be to worried about it. Tren, for me anyways has never given me any issues and I have done blood tests before during and after tren runs. So if in the past tren has treated you well stick with the plan. You can always lower the dose or drop it if its not going the way you want.

Good points, but as i said i will be increasing carbs every two weeks so i certainly dont expect muscle to come from thin air lol.

I think I'll start with something other than tren in the beginning. Seems like a lot are commenting on the tren portion specifically

Yes mate, i just dont think the tren shouldnt be run for that long especially at that dose. And even when it is used, just 300-400mg weekly is a powerful mass building addition.

last cycle i gained 25pounds in 10 weeks on sust and mast, with GH 6i.u every otherday. my sust was 750 weekly. i intended for a lean bulk and increased my protein about 25-30% which is a big jump, and i was amazed by the gains. they just kept coming. my carbs were increased a little too, and this increase in calories just brought myself into such an anabolic state.

Like others have said deca is much more user friendly for long term mass gains, and i find it dosnt drop my appetite like tren too. test at 1g to start, and increase up to 2g over time if you really feel necessary. Deca along side. when your aiming for mass, the combination of GH, androgens and alot of food should get you where you wana be! Heck you can always add the tren later

I do have a bunch of dbol actually. And in the initial 3 months i could switch out the tren for deca. For some reason I'm not a fan of npp. It just doesn't seem to do much at all for me. I still think i need a little more than a gram of test tho. Maybe 1.5 g test, 1 g deca, and dbol? Hmmmm then switch out deca for tren down the road...

imho.......that would be a very nice cyle for mass gain. :)

Off topic, but Q wanted me to inform you that a new member has completely destroyed the Recipe Forum. Where were you JayDub?

Ha, your diet is almost identical to mine. Your cycle is almost identical too, except that I run eq instead of tren at about the same amount. Just remember this...................it's not what you do this year, it's what you do for the next 3 to 5 thats going to determine how much muscle you put on. Realistically, and I'm speaking from experience, the most stage weight muscle your going to put on is 7-10lbs per year. As far as health, just listen to your body. If you start feeling like shit or exhausted all the time, skip a day or two of shots. My body always tells me when there are too many chemicals in it because I get to where I'm nauseated all the time.

I swear I didnt copy your diet Q haha. Its been a while since I stopped in and looked at your log actually so thats quite the coincidence. I would run EQ but I hate how that shit makes me feel. It gives me the libido of a 90 year old woman. Nothing kills my sex drive like EQ does, and I hate it because I love EQ's affects on my hunger and vascularity...

And funny you mention taking a break from shots, the last week I stopped all shots for 4 days and then skipped some more this week. I feel freaking phenomenal right now after taking a break. Its clear I need to lay off everything until I start up this blast.

Oh and trust me, I'll stay consistent for the next few years :)

I it just me or is this not the way a log should go. Jay lists his diet, training, and protocal, and the members who have a proven track record provide constructive criticism. Jay takes the feedback without getting defensive. Wow, how refreshing. We all can learn with a log like this. Thanks Jay

I promise I"m not a stupid young kid that is going to do something no matter what others say. If someone has input, I listen! I never would have thought I"d get this much feedback so soon, I'm so glad I made this log to get everyone's opinion and change things around to make this as optimal as possible. I want to say thanks to everyone who's stopped in so far.. I appreciate more than you guys know.

howd i miss this thread?

but fuk thats alot of gear

juicy :D

well least post some starting pics, ur gonna aim for 50 pounds in weight gain, least u can do is post some starting pictures

i wanna see this transofrmation

No worries bro, I promise to post my starting pics before I begin blasting. Then every two weeks thereafter! I'm still waiting on some stuff to arrive...

I'm new on this board so take my opinion with a grain of salt, but if you felt ok when you ran high amounts before I wouldn't be to worried about it. Tren, for me anyways has never given me any issues and I have done blood tests before during and after tren runs. So if in the past tren has treated you well stick with the plan. You can always lower the dose or drop it if its not going the way you want.

I'm like you man, tren gives me virtually no sides except for some anxiety at higher dosages. That and being out of breath... But no BP issues or anything else, just a maniac in the gym and a raging sex drive ;)

Yes mate, i just dont think the tren shouldnt be run for that long especially at that dose. And even when it is used, just 300-400mg weekly is a powerful mass building addition.

last cycle i gained 25pounds in 10 weeks on sust and mast, with GH 6i.u every otherday. my sust was 750 weekly. i intended for a lean bulk and increased my protein about 25-30% which is a big jump, and i was amazed by the gains. they just kept coming. my carbs were increased a little too, and this increase in calories just brought myself into such an anabolic state.

Like others have said deca is much more user friendly for long term mass gains, and i find it dosnt drop my appetite like tren too. test at 1g to start, and increase up to 2g over time if you really feel necessary. Deca along side. when your aiming for mass, the combination of GH, androgens and alot of food should get you where you wana be! Heck you can always add the tren later

THanks for the input buddy. I like tren so I will definitely be taking it after the deca/dbol and probably higher than 300mg because I respond well and have very few sides, so I see no reason to run a higher dosage when the time comes.

imho.......that would be a very nice cyle for mass gain. :)

I sure hope so :)

Can't wait to watch you MUTATE haha

Me neither man, I can't wait til this blast is over and get shredded like you!

Off topic, but Q wanted me to inform you that a new member has completely destroyed the Recipe Forum. Where were you JayDub?

DASH, that son of a bitch! Hes lucky I dont hit up the recipe section very often. Tell Q to hurry up and get mod status so he can ban that bastard!

You might find this funny, that D.A.S.H guy is actually a sponsor and was upping his post count to 50 because Big A forgot to do it for him automatically. He ended up getting banned for it and Rajjin had to have the ban lifted after realizing he was a paid sponsor. LOL, funny shit.

I swear I didnt copy your diet Q haha. Its been a while since I stopped in and looked at your log actually so thats quite the coincidence. I would run EQ but I hate how that shit makes me feel. It gives me the libido of a 90 year old woman. Nothing kills my sex drive like EQ does, and I hate it because I love EQ's affects on my hunger and vascularity...

And funny you mention taking a break from shots, the last week I stopped all shots for 4 days and then skipped some more this week. I feel freaking phenomenal right now after taking a break. Its clear I need to lay off everything until I start up this blast.

Oh and trust me, I'll stay consistent for the next few years :)

I promise I"m not a stupid young kid that is going to do something no matter what others say. If someone has input, I listen! I never would have thought I"d get this much feedback so soon, I'm so glad I made this log to get everyone's opinion and change things around to make this as optimal as possible. I want to say thanks to everyone who's stopped in so far.. I appreciate more than you guys know.

No worries bro, I promise to post my starting pics before I begin blasting. Then every two weeks thereafter! I'm still waiting on some stuff to arrive...

I'm like you man, tren gives me virtually no sides except for some anxiety at higher dosages. That and being out of breath... But no BP issues or anything else, just a maniac in the gym and a raging sex drive ;)

THanks for the input buddy. I like tren so I will definitely be taking it after the deca/dbol and probably higher than 300mg because I respond well and have very few sides, so I see no reason to run a higher dosage when the time comes.

I sure hope so :)

Me neither man, I can't wait til this blast is over and get shredded like you!

DASH, that son of a bitch! Hes lucky I dont hit up the recipe section very often. Tell Q to hurry up and get mod status so he can ban that bastard!
One of the current mods just need to pass already. Jeesh, all these drug abusers and not one drug induced death among mods.:(

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?