over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Growth or Death!

So I'll post more on this later but with some help of some good members on here I've found a much more optimal plan on how to run the slin.

12 ius 3x per day on workout days in combo with some supplements and a SHIT load of carbs.

That way I will stay sensitive to it and not have to run it daily which is great considering I HATE the way slin makes me feel..

More to come...

One of the current mods just need to pass already. Jeesh, all these drug abusers and not one drug induced death.:(

What you talkin about Q, tHe only people that abuse drugs around here are you, me, and Ajdos!

Edit: Oh and of course Miss Q, I almost left her out

What you talkin about Q, tHe only people that abuse drugs around here are you, me, and Ajdos!

Yeah, today she sat around the house all day and ate diet pills.

My revised AAS regime

Weeks 1-8
Test 1.4 grams (slowly ramping up to 2 grams over time)
Deca 800 mg (slowly ramping up to 1.2 grams)
Mast 400mg
Dbol 75 mg/day
Adex- 1 mg eod

Then I will drop the dbol and deca and add in tren ace.

That's right, save the biggest and baddest abuser for last :rolleyes:

Pretty delusional!!! :D

Yeah, today she sat around the house all day and ate diet pills.

Yup, ate diet pills AND drank my Winny...all damn day!!!'food-smil

Too funny about D A S H....that pretty much sucked for him!!! Glad you guy's didn't lay in to him!!!:D

Last edited:
My revised AAS regime

Weeks 1-8
Mast 400mg
Dbol 75 mg/day
Adex- 1 mg eod

I'd drop the dbol to 50mg and add an adrol at 25mg per day. More bang for buck

My revised AAS regime

Weeks 1-8
Mast 400mg
Dbol 75 mg/day
Adex- 1 mg eod

Looks good bud. ;)

Following along.

GOOD looking stack jay! Q made a real good suggestion on running 50mg bol and 25mg drol :love:

you HAVE to gain some nice weight with that stack!

GOOD looking stack jay! Q made a real good suggestion on running 50mg bol and 25mg drol :love:

you HAVE to gain some nice weight with that stack!

I would add anadrol, i LOVE anadrol, but it fucks my appetite so it's no good for me and bulking...

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

I would add anadrol, i LOVE anadrol, but it fucks my appetite so it's no good for me and bulking...

This might sound like a stupid suggestion, but you could try some vit b-12 injections with the drol? that might help boost the appetite, but still get the size effects from drol :)

I am definitely in for this log though, I plan on doing a heavy blast like this in a few years, im also a similar build to you so it will be good to see the results!

This might sound like a stupid suggestion, but you could try some vit b-12 injections with the drol? that might help boost the appetite, but still get the size effects from drol :)

I am definitely in for this log though, I plan on doing a heavy blast like this in a few years, im also a similar build to you so it will be good to see the results!

I'm just sticking to dbol for now but thanks for the suggestion.

Update:

This really sucks but I"m just waiting on my Rips to get in... Its been a month and they havent even been shipped due to the hurricane and customs issues. For now I'm just slowly trying to recomp a little and lean up as much as possible before they get here. Started up some tren ace, I'm taking eca, and doing lots of cardio. In the end this will work out better because I should start at a much better bf percentage. A little HGH sure would make this cut easier though, I forgot what its like not to be on it at all. I dont like it one bit!

Interesting log, because I was going to do my next blast in spring almost exactly as you are doing (high test, high volume training and high carb-protein diet 3 meals 3 shakes)

Keep it up, Jay

Ever since manpowers t3 messed me up so bad i never attempted to get any more.

But if anyone knows of a good sponsor with legit t3 I'm all ears

GAULS :)

Interesting log, because I was going to do my next blast in spring almost exactly as you are doing (high test, high volume training and high carb-protein diet 3 meals 3 shakes)

Keep it up, Jay

Actually I may do more frequent, less volume sort of training since its been so long. Something similar to DC but not exact...

And funny you mention gauls, i just ordered some from him lol

I'm just sticking to dbol for now but thanks for the suggestion.

Update:

This really sucks but I"m just waiting on my Rips to get in... Its been a month and they havent even been shipped due to the hurricane and customs issues. For now I'm just slowly trying to recomp a little and lean up as much as possible before they get here. Started up some tren ace, I'm taking eca, and doing lots of cardio. In the end this will work out better because I should start at a much better bf percentage. A little HGH sure would make this cut easier though, I forgot what its like not to be on it at all. I dont like it one bit!

lol! no gh sucks bro! i feel for you! that just means youll be REALLY ready for it when you get it :D

Here's a pic I took today. My damn digital camera is shitting out on me so for now I'm gonna have to use my phone...

**broken link removed**

Its absolutely insane how much a little gh can do for you and keeping you lean. Ever since stopping the rips, I've only been maintaining my leanness and I've cut down on my overall carbs by a good 300 per day! And I'm not even leaning up! Plus I've added cardio!

I've never experienced this before so it really shows the impact of what good gh does for my physique.

I'm just that much closer to be "normal". ANd normal freakin sucks!

Right now I"m just running 200mg of test per week, 300 mast, and recently began upping the tren dosage. I feel the best I've felt in a long time. Training intensity is great (except for my lower back pain, it is limiting my leg training BADLY), cardio is making me sooo much more energetic and healthy, and not stuffing myself with food all the time feels kinda good as well. :D I'm ready to begin this damn blast though but I have to lean up more before I do. As you can see I hold fat in my midsection. My legs are leaning up. The fat always comes off my legs first and once they are shredded to the bone is when I start losing it in my midsection. I wish it would just go to my legs and arms lol.

Last edited:
You look like a smaller version of Q. In about 5 years maybe you'll be bigger;)

Fuck the haters, be safe and keep at it.. and keep the updates coming!

I do not mean this in offensive way but, do you struggle with chest development? Im about the same height as you and have long arms and i struggle a lot when trying to grow my chest, it just refuses to gain any size.

It might be a tall guy thing?

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenja
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner