over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

gsp vs shields

I dont care about this fight waiting on gsp to step up and get kod by silvia

anderson cant ko anyone that wont strike with him, all he does is counterstrike and gsp wouldnt try and trade. silva would spend the fight throwing his hands up and acting like an ass like he did when maia stopped trying to trade or on his back getting his ass kicked like what chael sonnen did to him. but i doubt this fight ever happens, maybe silva will move up and fight jones after he beats the shit out of rashard.

Shields has a better bjj game than gsp, BUT he will NEVER be able to take GSP down... If KOS couldnt take him down as the MOST decorated wrestler in ufc, and likewise was almost taken down at will by GSP, then i dont see how jake will b able to....GSP will keep tha fight standing and work his ever progressing jab till shields gets broken down.... 2rnd KO/TKO prediction...

Tha fight between silva n GSP is NOT ever gonna happen, and in NO WAY is this a "superfight".... Silva is wayyyy too big for him....are you forgetting he is the LHW champ too not just the MW??? GSP is my fav fighter by farrr but would never stand a chance.... the reach, the height, the weight at fight time would be a fckn landslide...

Not sure what UFC you've been watching, but AS is not the LHW champ and never has been. Jon Jones just beat Shogun to get the LHW belt. Sounds likes you really don't keep up with MMA much if you didn't know that. Also, GSP said that IF he does move to MW then he would take a year off to gain size the right way and then fight and once he makes the move he will not go back down to WW. So then their will not be a size issue. It would be a closer fight than you think. GSP could get AS down with ease jus like Sonnen did for 4 1/2 rounds.

GSP will own Shields within 2 rounds.

I dont think gsp and silva will happen either. I would love to see that fight. I am a gsp fan and wouldnt begin to speculate how that fight would go but it would be amazing.

As for this fight April 30th. Someone on the thread said its being over hyped, someone else said that Sheilds ground game is better than gsp. I dont think we have ever seen gsp's best ground game because he dominates people whenever they try to take him down and if they get him down he gets back up so damn fast. GSP in my opinion is the best in the world in his weight class and if he wants to really be challanged they need to make some fights where there is no weight class and no belt on the line. Otherwise I dont see him going anywhere anytime soon.

Not sure what UFC you've been watching, but AS is not the LHW champ and never has been. Jon Jones just beat Shogun to get the LHW belt. Sounds likes you really don't keep up with MMA much if you didn't know that. Also, GSP said that IF he does move to MW then he would take a year off to gain size the right way and then fight and once he makes the move he will not go back down to WW. So then their will not be a size issue. It would be a closer fight than you think. GSP could get AS down with ease jus like Sonnen did for 4 1/2 rounds.

GSP will own Shields within 2 rounds.

ooooo... ex LHW champ, u are correct....i have been in canada for 4 months and havent watched a single UFC...but AS is still able to CUT weight to fight there at 205 as well.... weighing ~220 before a fight... i have seen GSP in person in montreal, he is sooo small.. maybe 186ish before the cut at ~5'10"... tell me HOW you think size will NOT be an issue???

That 1" reach advantage they say is complete BS, they say he had a 74" reach in 1 fight, then a 78" reach a few fights later....ufc stats(like the NFL and other pro sports r wakkk) I would say AS has atleast 3" on the reach. +1.......Then he is 6'2" compared to 5'10", any1 who has fought before knows that there is more leverage throwing a punch downwards than upwards +2........ anderson is natural weight around 220, GSP will have to gain upto about 202 id guess to start the cut to 185... thats probably 10-12lbs str8 muscle he needs to gain....thats a HUGE change ta how he will have to train,eat, and how he will move....i mean, u tell me, WITHOUT AAS if you did 3-6hours of cardio a DAY how do u think your packing on 12lbs of str8 muscle in ONE year??? he will be fighting ONCE at that weight,for the FIRST time, while AS is NATURALLY there and BEEN fighting there at that weight +3... and ONE more thing, AS will still be in the ring fighting prob 2x in that year and gsp will be on a year ring rust.... +4

i mean, wat about allllll the others in the MW division too??? does gsp deserve tha title fight bc he simply won in a lighter weightclass? i dont think so.... gsp should have 2 fight maia, sonnen, bisping first to even be eligible, thats just imo... which, like i have already said- gsp is my favorite fighter, but i think even bisping would beat GSP(who i cant stand)....natural weight in fight sports unless HW is sooooooo important....

Last edited:
ooooo... ex LHW champ, u are correct....i have been in canada for 4 months and havent watched a single UFC...but AS is still able to CUT weight to fight there at 205 as well.... weighing ~220 before a fight... i have seen GSP in person in montreal, he is sooo small.. maybe 186ish before the cut at ~5'10"... tell me HOW you think size will NOT be an issue???

That 1" reach advantage they say is complete BS, they say he had a 74" reach in 1 fight, then a 78" reach a few fights later....ufc stats(like the NFL and other pro sports r wakkk) I would say AS has atleast 3" on the reach. +1.......Then he is 6'2" compared to 5'10", any1 who has fought before knows that there is more leverage throwing a punch downwards than upwards +2........ anderson is natural weight around 220, GSP will have to gain upto about 202 id guess to start the cut to 185... thats probably 10-12lbs str8 muscle he needs to gain....thats a HUGE change ta how he will have to train,eat, and how he will move....i mean, u tell me, WITHOUT AAS if you did 3-6hours of cardio a DAY how do u think your packing on 12lbs of str8 muscle in ONE year??? he will be fighting ONCE at that weight,for the FIRST time, while AS is NATURALLY there and BEEN fighting there at that weight +3... and ONE more thing, AS will still be in the ring fighting prob 2x in that year and gsp will be on a year ring rust.... +4

i mean, wat about allllll the others in the MW division too??? does gsp deserve tha title fight bc he simply won in a lighter weightclass? i dont think so.... gsp should have 2 fight maia, sonnen, bisping first to even be eligible, thats just imo... which, like i have already said- gsp is my favorite fighter, but i think even bisping would beat GSP(who i cant stand)....natural weight in fight sports unless HW is sooooooo important....

Anderson was never LHW champ. Reach dont really help if your on your back. GSP has put on 10lbs of muscle between 2 fights that were 9 months apart and weighed in at 170 for both fights meaning he also lost 10lbs of fat. Why would you think he was doing this naturally and how would you not think he could put on 12-15lbs in a year? Besides all that the lhw's that train with gsp say he is as strong as the guys in there division so if he puts on another 15lbs of muscle he will probably be pretty fucking strong. GSP vs Silva is a bad matchup for silva IMO. Oh and Bisping, really...?:de:il-smi:devil-:mi:de:il-smi

Gsp vs Silva will likely not happen
Jones vs Silva will likely not happen
Dana is a business man and a loss for any of these guys seriously affects the bottom line.

On a lighter note Silva would ko GSP in the later rounds.

Dana is a business man and a loss for any of these guys seriously affects the bottom line.

Not what I been hearing but could easily be rumors.

Again, AS was never the LHW champ.... Also, how do you know that GSP isn't under eating to stay at 170? He is obviously a genetic freak of an athlete so I'm willing to bet he could gain 10-15lbs of muscle in one years time. Like others have said GSP is very strong for his weight class. He tossed around Matt Hughes like a rag doll and Hughes was thought to be one of the strongest guys in the division.... Another example is Thiago Alves, that dude is a beast at 170 and he had his way with him with ease. MMA math never works, but I think GSP would have a really good chance given time to bulk. Fedor for instance was at a weight disadvantage most of his career and look what he achieved.

nah silva would be on his back with that "please let this shit end" look that he had on his face in the later rounds of the sonnen fight :)

No way Shields can win. They are the same fighter but GSP is an freak athlete. It will be boring as both fighters are grinders and never finish with bombs.

nah silva would be on his back with that "please let this shit end" look that he had on his face in the later rounds of the sonnen fight :)

Then walks away the Champ AGAIN**broken link removed**

More than likely Silva clips GSP coming in, GSP buckles gets mounted and taps to strikes AGAIN
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
sadly i doubt either of us will ever be proven wrong since gsp seems to be too concerned with his "legacy" to fight up.

Then walks away the Champ AGAIN**broken link removed**

More than likely Silva clips GSP coming in, GSP buckles gets mounted and taps to strikes AGAIN
**broken link removed**

Why does everyone always cry about tapping to strikes? I would never tap to strikes but I would never tap to a choke either (or any sub that wasn't potentially gonna break or tear something). Just curious why is it considered so pussy to tap to strikes when your obviously done and the ref isn't stopping it but if you dont go to sleep on a choke people dont give you shit about tapping then?

First off sonnen tested positive for juice and he still lost bottom line

gsp seems to be too concerned with his "legacy" to fight up.
I completely agree with you on that point. Silva already moved up, even offered to fight GSP at a catchweight, then GSP said something about Silva walking around at 230 lbs and how he needed time to put on weight. I'd like to see GSP fight any of the MWs besides the champ.

Sonnen
Okami
Belfort
Marquart
Maia
Palhares

jake shields aint no joke thou he just beat dan henderson although hes past his time but still a good fighter. he beat nick diaz back in the day although he just defended his belt over at strikeforce against him recently for a rematch and beat jake. gsp has always been one of my favorites. when he came on the scene i thought he wuz the future of the sport becuz he wuz so multi dimensional. eventually beating matt hughes like i knew he would. its gonna be one of gsp hardest fights lately. the kid can stand up and bang (jake) and hes got some sick jiu jitsu skills gracie trained. either way gonna be a good fight. i believe randy couture and machida bang that night too

diaz didnt just beat shields, shields hasnt lost in like seven years or something like that, he vacated his strikeforce title because he left for ufc. shields is going to get dominated, people can say what they want and try and hype the strikeforce guys as being great but the fact is the best competition is in the ufc, shields hasnt fought anybody even close to the level of gsp, hes going to get absolutely dominated, probably not knocked out or submitted but dominated to a five round decision.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131