over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gun nut

Wisco2

Registered
Verified Customer
Just wanted to see how many here are gun nuts like myself!? I find myself buying a new gun about once every other month and really enjoy building my own AR platform rifles/pistols. I will post a few pics of some of the ones I have recently built if I can figure out how to do it.

Whats your favorite platform or most recent purchase??

FINALLY, a topic that hasn’t beat absolutely beat to fucking death over and over

i can already see a few dipshits getting it locked over political shit

that being said, want an x95 but every time i have the expendable funds something else comes up 🤷🏻‍♂️ Such is life

I know the AR platform is the cool kid but i really like shotguns. I think in any sort of home defense situation a shotgun has some advantages over an AR. I have a few but most recently i got a magazine fed one. I'd love to get the kel-tec bullpup shotgun but that thing is like a hot redhead, rare and people snatch them up whenever they pop up. When i bought the magazine fed model the shop owner told me he had sold that kel-tec model earlier that same week.

Just wanted to see how many here are gun nuts like myself!? I find myself buying a new gun about once every other month and really enjoy building my own AR platform rifles/pistols. I will post a few pics of some of the ones I have recently built if I can figure out how to do it.

Whats your favorite platform or most recent purchase??
Ar45
Ar9
Ar 50 beowulf
Ar 458 socom
Ar 450 bushmaster
All with 16" barrels of course.

:)

I know the AR platform is the cool kid but i really like shotguns. I think in any sort of home defense situation a shotgun has some advantages over an AR. I have a few but most recently i got a magazine fed one. I'd love to get the kel-tec bullpup shotgun but that thing is like a hot redhead, rare and people snatch them up whenever they pop up. When i bought the magazine fed model the shop owner told me he had sold that kel-tec model earlier that same week.
Check out the black aces bullpups

I have an Sig 220 collecting dust. Need to clean and take to the range soon.

Got a few… Here’s some.. Got more stashed here and there.. I know I have over 100K rounds in ammo… A lil overboard but I enjoy guns.

Cage

Attachments

• 14E9C2FA-24C3-42DE-892C-12CEDCB34A6E.jpeg
    14E9C2FA-24C3-42DE-892C-12CEDCB34A6E.jpeg
    104.5 KB · Views: 88
  • D5751012-40C7-43AA-A741-197FC72E6323.jpeg
    D5751012-40C7-43AA-A741-197FC72E6323.jpeg
    143.6 KB · Views: 91
  • 7AEBDA4E-62A2-46B2-869B-57393C747BFE.jpeg
    7AEBDA4E-62A2-46B2-869B-57393C747BFE.jpeg
    102.3 KB · Views: 78
  • 6F94B25A-9A3E-4E39-A81A-8B2B3FCBA0DB.jpeg
    6F94B25A-9A3E-4E39-A81A-8B2B3FCBA0DB.jpeg
    65.2 KB · Views: 78
  • 768E0832-26C5-4B9D-849F-4FF19DB84485.jpeg
    768E0832-26C5-4B9D-849F-4FF19DB84485.jpeg
    178.6 KB · Views: 87
I've built an AR in 556 one in 762. I think I like the 762 the best. Both with a 14.5 inch barrel. Always wanted a Veper shotgun and an AK-47 but really lost interest in guns before I aquired them.

I've been eyeing the KSG for a while now. 7+7 capacity is sweet for its size.

I’m a big fan of the 1911 platform but wanted something in 9mm (2011 platform) so I recently picked up a Staccato P and love it.
Is the price tag justified?

never shot one, always wondered

Some pricey ammo for those last 3
Yeah. Big bore = big money...
It's fun watching watermelons and water jugs disintegrate into thin air.
Much more enjoyable than just placing big holes in paper.
BTW. our range is family land about 1.5 hours away.

Is the price tag justified?

never shot one, always wondered
I think so. It’s the flattest shooting pistol I’ve ever shot and I’ve shot a lot of higher end pistols. Only thing superior would be your ultra high end 2011 manufacturers - Nighthawk, Atlas etc.

My Staccato and my CZ Scorpion are my most “fun” guns at the range right now.

I think so. It’s the flattest shooting pistol I’ve ever shot and I’ve shot a lot of higher end pistols. Only thing superior would be your ultra high end 2011 manufacturers - Nighthawk, Atlas etc.

My Staccato and my CZ Scorpion are my most “fun” guns at the range right now.
See a ton of those scorpions going up for sale given the latest 'ruling'
Will see what happens in the 5th circuit

Got a few… Here’s some.. Got more stashed here and there.. I know I have over 100K rounds in ammo… A lil overboard but I enjoy guns.

Cage

A few?

You are on your way to equipping a small army.

I hope this thread does not get political :( Heaps of potential.

A few?

You are on your way to equipping a small army.

I hope this thread does not get political :( Heaps of potential.
I know, I know… It’s excessive for sure. However, I haven’t purchased a new firearm in a few years now.

My next purchase will be a suppressor to cover .223-.762 with QD attachments.

Would love to pick up a Barret 82A1, but I can’t justify doing that at all. Plus it’d cost $200 or more every-time it’s used!

Cage

Any owners here of Wilson Combat handguns or Nighthawk? Almost picked up one a few years back, but feel it’s more competition oriented than for an enthusiast.

Cage

I shoot, used to shoot a lot like 15-20k per year. These days, different and not nearly as much.

9mm Glock I have several. I've shot about everything but I focus here. Have shot a Staccato 2011 and it's bomb. I'd own one if I wasn't a simple minimalist kind of guy. Some guys who I hold super high respect for shoot this platform (someone asked above about these).

Sig P320 wanted to shoot the new platform some so owned and carried it for a couple years but I'm going to sell it off and just focus on the Glock thing. Heavy investment in Glock mags, holsters etc.

I also have a J frame and a 1911 but both belonged to those no longer with us so I take care of them but never shoot them. Though I keep mags or speed loaders with quality ammo stocked for both.

I have an 870 shotgun setup about as well as it can be done but I'm not really a shotgun guy and don't shoot or train it regularly. A decent amount of formal training but other than breeching I'll take an AR any day. Narrowly missed an opportunity to train with Lewis Awerbuck many years ago who was a legend esp on that platform. Still bummed.

AR platform is home but all my stuff is 556 (plenty of benefits to other calibers but I hardly shoot what I have). SBR, Aimpoint, magnifier etc. 16" I'm transitioning to a recce build with 1-6x variable. Maybe something bigger scopewise.

Always considering a Remington 700 chassis and building up a high end functional build around 300 Win Mag but I just don't shoot enough of what I own to maintain the proficiency I'd like to bother until I do.

Probably boring compared to many but works fine for me.

I know, I know… It’s excessive for sure. However, I haven’t purchased a new firearm in a few years now.

My next purchase will be a suppressor to cover .223-.762 with QD attachments.

Would love to pick up a Barret 82A1, but I can’t justify doing that at all. Plus it’d cost $200 or more every-time it’s used!

Cage
I am not much of a collector, a few knives and assorted weapons (blackjack) but I did have a Colt 45 Commander and a 458 Winchester Magnum. Sold them both years ago, I was afraid of theft. The 458 cost a small fortune to shoot even with my reloading kit.

If you are really interested in guns, one of the best and largest firearms collections in USA is in Cody, WY. I spent all afternoon there.

I was disappointed. I wanted to see a Weatherby 460, a 600 nitro-express, a LeMat (all they had was a Pepperbox)
and a few others.

Still a great place to visit if you are in Cody.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws