over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gun nut

Ya I had never seen the image before. Since, I have now started noticing it on many trucks down here lol.
Yea there’s a 2A on just about every truck in Texas and half the road are trucks

What’s the difference between a red dot and a green dot? Night vision?
You mean low light or thermal, red is red green is green just what your eye prefers I prefer red except at dusk.

You mean low light or thermal, red is red green is green just what your eye prefers I prefer red except at dusk.
Green is brighter so better for day time visibility..under nods no one actually looks at the dot..all IR laser

Green is brighter so better for day time visibility..under nods no one actually looks at the dot..all IR laser
I don’t like green in daytime my eye doesn’t track it for some reason. Predator hunting with nods we use the dot where I live, no in the Marine Corps yea at night all tracking laser, although I see really good at night I’ve had more than a few times when there’s good ambient light I pop the nods up and prefer to track muzzle flashes and teaser fire. Again maybe it’s my eyes but I track faster that way but I’ll admit I have unusually good vision so I know I’m not normal I just am not big on tech on the M-16 A2 I still most days prefer iron over cog which is funny bc my AR I run a 1x8 LPVO red dot so…….

I don’t like green in daytime my eye doesn’t track it for some reason. Predator hunting with nods we use the dot where I live, no in the Marine Corps yea at night all tracking laser, although I see really good at night I’ve had more than a few times when there’s good ambient light I pop the nods up and prefer to track muzzle flashes and teaser fire. Again maybe it’s my eyes but I track faster that way but I’ll admit I have unusually good vision so I know I’m not normal I just am not big on tech on the M-16 A2 I still most days prefer iron over cog which is funny bc my AR I run a 1x8 LPVO red dot so…….
What’s messed up? I’m color blind! I can’t see green to save my life! But I can clearly see a brighter dot in daylight when it’s green.

My hunting AR has the new razor 1-10 on it..I like it a lot..replaced a nightforce 1-8

As far as flash goes? I can’t even remember the last time I shot a non suppressed rifle.

Yea I can’t imagine being color blind I mean everyone I know that had it in USMC got over with it so obviously can be overcome especially since that’s ur norm. My 1x8 is a Vortex it’s pretty solid. Suppressed at night puts off more muzzle flash than any other break it’s like watching a flame thrower personally in a gunfight at night I’d rather not be suppressed now sniping is different but in a gunfight for me I’m a no can cat.

What’s the difference between a red dot and a green dot? Night vision?

If you have even just a slight degree of astigmatism the green dot tends to show sharper at a good brightness level (i don't need to run them that bright). The red will "starburst" or "comet" when you have it at a level that you can pick up fast.

I thought green would be no good outdoors against green grass or trees, but you can see it just fine. Definitely prefer it over red.

Yea I can’t imagine being color blind I mean everyone I know that had it in USMC got over with it so obviously can be overcome especially since that’s ur norm. My 1x8 is a Vortex it’s pretty solid. Suppressed at night puts off more muzzle flash than any other break it’s like watching a flame thrower personally in a gunfight at night I’d rather not be suppressed now sniping is different but in a gunfight for me I’m a no can cat.
The new flow through cans are better at the flash

You saying guys can join the USMC while being colorblind? In my country you can't do any DoD job when colorblind. At least not jobs in uniform.

You saying guys can join the USMC while being colorblind? In my country you can't do any DoD job when colorblind. At least not jobs in uniform.
Dude, I went very far being color blind..I made it to an OD-A and later SMU…luckily for me when I got in my colorblindness was for only less obvious shades of green and red so I could still pass all the test…in recent years it’s gotten worse..I’m medically retired now but at this point of my life I wouldn’t have been able to hide it

Any experiences with the Glock G43X? Been eyeing it a while for concealed carry!

I mean, it shoots fine..my wife has one..but I just don’t do single stack
Same here I hope I never need 17 but if I do I want them there. I will say with big arms and a dbl stack after round 5 my spread opens at 10 I’m still on center mass but after 10 I’m still on black but sloppy this is sustained fire though if I shoot 3 move rest shoot 3-5 etc. I stay in a silver dollar unless I’m running or the distance stretches I do all my shoooting in 7-15 yard distances. We’ll 90% I can hit further but 20-30 yard with a pistol is rare I’d move or switch weapons. Those mini pistols just don’t seem worth it unless it’s a back up imo

Same here I hope I never need 17 but if I do I want them there. I will say with big arms and a dbl stack after round 5 my spread opens at 10 I’m still on center mass but after 10 I’m still on black but sloppy this is sustained fire though if I shoot 3 move rest shoot 3-5 etc. I stay in a silver dollar unless I’m running or the distance stretches I do all my shoooting in 7-15 yard distances. We’ll 90% I can hit further but 20-30 yard with a pistol is rare I’d move or switch weapons. Those mini pistols just don’t seem worth it unless it’s a back up imo
I’m still good with it..I just want to full potential..I have needed several whole mags before and am not willing to go down..even when we were using 19’s I still used 17 mags with extenders

Dude, I went very far being color blind..I made it to an OD-A and later SMU…luckily for me when I got in my colorblindness was for only less obvious shades of green and red so I could still pass all the test…in recent years it’s gotten worse..I’m medically retired now but at this point of my life I wouldn’t have been able to hide it
Cool, didn't know that. A former mate of mine whom I used to train with when I was younger and we both wanted to join special forces got denied during the test. He was allowed to do the logistical and administrative jobs and that but no more. Sucked, we had selections together, I passed, he didn't. Ruined the friendship a little.

Cool, didn't know that. A former mate of mine whom I used to train with when I was younger and we both wanted to join special forces got denied during the test. He was allowed to do the logistical and administrative jobs and that but no more. Sucked, we had selections together, I passed, he didn't. Ruined the friendship a little.
I was worried too! My dad was special operations during Vietnam and later so they didn’t really give a shit..my cousin 10 years before me was denied instantly..I felt I wasn’t really colorblind but now I am..maybe it’s TBI or something but I 100% couldn’t pass those same test today..I’ve honestly never really knew what purple was/is though

I’m still good with it..I just want to full potential..I have needed several whole mags before and am not willing to go down..even when we were using 19’s I still used 17 mags with extenders
I have smaller hands so the extenders are worse for me than the fatter double stack but I do love me some ammunition, in what setting did you need 17 rounds if you don’t mind me asking. I barely fired my sidearm while I was overseas.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131