over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gun nut

Let me know bro, PM me. I will hook you up.

I will fcetime ya when I go there so you can see all the different styles they have. Its lifetime warranty and they stick to it, its a veteren owned company out of the lone star state. I broke my first one after like 3 weeks cuz I sat and watched tv and just kept putting the blade in and out and in and out and and out for seriously hours straight, so it broke the little cog that extends the spring. went straight to the shop and they handed me a brand new one, no questions asked!

Attachments

• AC912639-B833-4619-B845-79CFE0CF4DBD.jpeg
    AC912639-B833-4619-B845-79CFE0CF4DBD.jpeg
    68.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 57FDC712-45DA-49FA-A00B-5DBF743CE664.jpeg
    57FDC712-45DA-49FA-A00B-5DBF743CE664.jpeg
    54.1 KB · Views: 6
  • B1929FE6-96BE-4C02-A039-E937BDB6F64C.jpeg
    B1929FE6-96BE-4C02-A039-E937BDB6F64C.jpeg
    32.1 KB · Views: 6
  • C7084E82-F140-4644-84B7-A73C64DBFFD5.jpeg
    C7084E82-F140-4644-84B7-A73C64DBFFD5.jpeg
    61.6 KB · Views: 6
For $89 fuckin dollars, I could buy 3 if they didn’t stand behind their warranty, compared to a bench made!! They’re heavy too, not like crazy heavy but you can tell it’s made with quality parts!

So watching john wick 2 for idk the 2nd or 3rd time the other night, baked as a brick oven pizza, and during the subway knife fight for the first time i take notice of his knife……

was like damn thats a cool fuckin knife even though i’ve never been one for OTF’s, google it, first i see the brand and my wallet starts crying (microtech), then i see the price tag $500+ !!!

was INSANELY considering it, then that very fucking night, washing machine dies. Price tag same as the knife 😑

i took it as a sign

OBVIOUSLY some sinister force is trying to drain my cash by killing my washing machine so i wouldn’t buy the knife, i feel like i have to now 🤷🏻‍♂️
Man, I lost a lot of issued microtech knives!

I still carry my last 2 issued microtechs! One in my pocket and the other in my carriers chest rig

Love my cheap Palmetto State AR chambered in 6.5 Grendel. Entire build under $400. Never a misfire

A few months back I had a new p320 spectre comp detonate on me with less than 800 rounds.

Today I saw another one pop at our training center the same way mine did…I know this is a very popular model right now so y’all guys be safe

A few months back I had a new p320 spectre comp detonate on me with less than 800 rounds.

Today I saw another one pop at our training center the same way mine did…I know this is a very popular model right now so y’all guys be safe
Wtf

what was cause

giving my 365 the side eye right now

Wtf

what was cause

giving my 365 the side eye right now

P320 striker fire FCU concept was something thrown together to fit into the in pre-existing p250 frames and slides. It was also made to accommodate different calibers. To match these criteria there were compromises and hence more chances for mechanical failures.

P365 FCU was designed from the ground up for it's own frame and slide. It was also designed specifically for 9mm (though can be used with 380 now.

P365 is a superior platform. That is why sig is now making larger guns that use it as the base. So no worries. Go apologize to your 365. Just don't cry on it... Since it will rust in .3 seconds.

P320 striker fire FCU concept was something thrown together to fit into the in pre-existing p250 frames and slides. It was also made to accommodate different calibers. To match these criteria there were compromises and hence more chances for mechanical failures.

P365 FCU was designed from the ground up for it's own frame and slide. It was also designed specifically for 9mm (though can be used with 380 now.

P365 is a superior platform. That is why sig is now making larger guns that use it as the base. So no worries. Go apologize to your 365. Just don't cry on it... Since it will rust in .3 seconds.
Interesting and good to know

I‘m not married to any of my tools, so idc if it rusts, just need it to perform or in the garbage it goes

I have hundreds of thousands of rounds through the p320’s without issue..but something is wrong with the spectre comp.

Luckily when mine exploded I was on the range with a couple of sig reps who took care of me…I got the p320 max in return instead of another spectre comp and it’s been flawless

Got a few… Here’s some.. Got more stashed here and there.. I know I have over 100K rounds in ammo… A lil overboard but I enjoy guns.

Cage
The picture in the middle with the rifles laying horizontally, what brand/caliber is that black AR platform? Sweet rifle regardless!

I love shooting and two years ago got into high quality PCP airguns. The initial expense is fairly high but after you're set up I shoot in my yard for pennies per shot. Currently shooting a .22 cal that fires out the pellets at a bit over 935 fps. 50 fpe. I've also used it to take out raccoons, squirrels, rabbits. They are unbelievably accurate once you get it set up right.

I love shooting and two years ago got into high quality PCP airguns. The initial expense is fairly high but after you're set up I shoot in my yard for pennies per shot. Currently shooting a .22 cal that fires out the pellets at a bit over 935 fps. 50 fpe. I've also used it to take out raccoons, squirrels, rabbits. They are unbelievably accurate once you get it set up right.
I have friends that do that! Those things are pretty damn cool. I was going to get one for my daughter but ended up going waaay overkill and built her a 6mm creedmoor instead

Yup! But havent (can't) bought any since moving to Europe.

A weird collection because I used to carry the pistols on duty or as EDC.
3 Glocks 2x9mm and one .45 subcompact
A rebuilt M1 Garand with a match grade barrel,
Beretta Cougar .45 (love that gun) the barrel twists instead of flipping. Sight picture stays put.
S/W Lightweight .38 hammerless
Remington 700

And a Ruger Super Blackhawk .44 Because, 'Merica!!

I have friends that do that! Those things are pretty damn cool. I was going to get one for my daughter but ended up going waaay overkill and built her a 6mm creedmoor instead
I currently have an FX Impact M3. Sweet rifle for sure.

The picture in the middle with the rifles laying horizontally, what brand/caliber is that black AR platform? Sweet rifle regardless!
If it’s the right one I’m thinking of it’s a .223 Radical Arms pistol w/ 7.5” barrel.

Cage

No way?!?!? So what did Sig do about yours?!? We’re you injured at all?!

I am 100% married to the glock 17 and 34…I have too much history with those 2 for me to ignore..I always have 1 of those on me with a delta point pro
This is technically a 34 frame but a Zev, KC Eusebio signature series. Fuckin awesome gun

Attachments

• 24F6BFF9-4972-46A3-BD0E-F9C98773161A.jpeg
    24F6BFF9-4972-46A3-BD0E-F9C98773161A.jpeg
    119.8 KB · Views: 7

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads