over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gun nut

Got my first suppressor on, 11.5” Proof research barrel with a 13” Aero forend so that part of the suppressor is covered by the handguard. Just like the way that looks, idk you guys tell me what you think. Still need to get my alignment rods to make sure I’m not gonna blow out any of the baffles before I take this thing out.

Attachments

• B3479D32-27FF-48AD-B7AF-5D263F839532.jpeg
    B3479D32-27FF-48AD-B7AF-5D263F839532.jpeg
    117.5 KB · Views: 18
I love shooting and two years ago got into high quality PCP airguns. The initial expense is fairly high but after you're set up I shoot in my yard for pennies per shot. Currently shooting a .22 cal that fires out the pellets at a bit over 935 fps. 50 fpe. I've also used it to take out raccoons, squirrels, rabbits. They are unbelievably accurate once you get it set up right.
I’ve been looking into this!! Which is a good all areound brand to buy? Want like AR platform, if you don’t have any suggestions, no worries!

No way?!?!? So what did Sig do about yours?!? We’re you injured at all?!
Nah, I was good..2 sig reps were at the range that day with us when it happened so the gun went with them and they had excellent customer service..I told them I didn’t want another spectre comp and I asked for the p320 max instead and I got it in about a week

I’ve been looking into this!! Which is a good all areound brand to buy? Want like AR platform, if you don’t have any suggestions, no worries!
FX and Brocock are very good brands.

Just wanted to see how many here are gun nuts like myself!? I find myself buying a new gun about once every other month and really enjoy building my own AR platform rifles/pistols. I will post a few pics of some of the ones I have recently built if I can figure out how to do it.

Whats your favorite platform or most recent purchase??
Have lots carry a Savage Recon slightly guccied with Vortex 1-8 and side arm is Glock 45 only mod is tridium sights don’t like relying on an optic for my pistol. The rest is private but yea guns are great I like to build and paint ARs for friends and fuck with diff set ups for different terrains or geographic locations. Shoot Hornady Black on the .223 and Speer Gold Dot Gen 2 +P

Have lots carry a Savage Recon slightly guccied with Vortex 1-8 and side arm is Glock 45 only mod is tridium sights don’t like relying on an optic for my pistol. The rest is private but yea guns are great I like to build and paint ARs for friends and fuck with diff set ups for different terrains or geographic locations. Shoot Hornady Black on the .223 and Speer Gold Dot Gen 2 +P
I haven’t purchased a handgun in over 10 years that I haven’t put a red dot on before I even dry fired it lol

I haven’t purchased a handgun in over 10 years that I haven’t put a red dot on before I even dry fired it lol
Yea I know a lot of guys love em, my wife shoots better with one (not being a smart ass) but my USMC training is with iron sights and I just prefer them as well as the lower proflie. I only got the trijicon night sights bc a buddy had them on his Kimber and I loved them. Thing is after all those rounds thru the old Barretta 9 I actually didn’t want a Glock all my other pistols are revolvers or 1911 actions but I shot the H&K VP 7 and loved it went to buy one and they were out so I swore I’d never own a fucking Glock but the dealer was a Glock freak so my check down was the S&W MP 2.0 and somehow I walked out with the fucking Glock which in all honesty still isn’t the VP7 but it was my bday and a guy was wanted to be gotten that day and now I love the glock my first three rounds are always dead on the following 14 move more than I’d like some but if your first 3 are dead eye the remaining 14 make me feel good but shouldn’t need them. I am gonna get the Steel guide rod and a 15 lb spring probably the Ram Jet set up by Radian, the Radian Ambey safety and charging handle for the Savage are awesome the handle in particular is perfect I can charge the weapon without taking it off my shoulder pretty easy and I’m sure you’re like me our big ass shoulders make shooting a lot more complicated especially on standard bolt action rifles.

We just had a custom order for this over the weekend. I had never seen it before and thought it was funny :D :D

The Gunshine State :D
B1G1 50% OFF! Use code MUSCLE at checkout.

Type Gunshine in the 'text' box below your color choice. Click Here => PROMUSCLE PERSONALIZED

ALL orders for this logo receive VIP access! Your chance at $1000s in Prizes!

*Leave your username in the notes section at checkout to receive VIP access.

gun1.jpg

We just had a custom order for this over the weekend. I had never seen it before and thought it was funny :D :D

The Gunshine State :D
B1G1 50% OFF! Use code MUSCLE at checkout.

Type Gunshine in the 'text' box below your color choice. Click Here => PROMUSCLE PERSONALIZED

ALL orders for this logo receive VIP access! Your chance at $1000s in Prizes!

*Leave your username in the notes section at checkout to receive VIP access.

View attachment 177847
Behind Texas Florida really is the next 2A king and that slogan has a nice ring and doesn’t hurt that it’s true

I have 2 sigs, AR15 with a red dot and love them all. I am not a gun nut and very novice. I bought one during covid as I was board. I really wish I got into shooting sooner.

My AR15 is like a vid game, I love it!!!

This is my best friend. And my numero uno. I’ve named him Eugene, after legendary gunslinger; Eugene Tackleberry…

Smith&Wesson 686 w/7” barrel. If I could find a holster that was comfortable for Eugene and myself, I’d never take it off me…. 357’s will knock your socks off, and 38 Specials just fit like the perfect condom on me…usually a small.
1686218780903.jpeg

I have 2 sigs, AR15 with a red dot and love them all. I am not a gun nut and very novice. I bought one during covid as I was board. I really wish I got into shooting sooner.

My AR15 is like a vid game, I love it!!!
Once you get into the PCC ARs, like an AR-9 "plinker" and its game over..
Shit is addicting...

Once you get into the PCC ARs, like an AR-9 "plinker" and its game over..
Shit is addicting...
Just depends on the person. I went to the range yesterday and when i went through my gun safes and took 2 guns with me and 1 was a 50 year old revolver. I find shooting that well it tougher then shooting with my AR's and my green dots.

This is my best friend. And my numero uno. I’ve named him Eugene, after legendary gunslinger; Eugene Tackleberry…

Smith&Wesson 686 w/7” barrel. If I could find a holster that was comfortable for Eugene and myself, I’d never take it off me…. 357’s will knock your socks off, and 38 Specials just fit like the perfect condom on me…usually a small.
View attachment 177899
"guns, guns, when do we get guns?"

Awesome movie, love the reference. Made me laugh.

View attachment 177899
Beautiful gun I’d never EDC it I Eve have a service .38 but when I carry I carry glock and if I were to switch it’d to to HK. Revolvers are just too heavy and slow to shoot imo. But if I was doing home defense or gonna just kill someone this a .357 are great ambush guns. Still you can always get a 10mm or .45 as a pistol so again but revolvers are part of our history and beautiful compared to todays pistol’s

Behind Texas Florida really is the next 2A king and that slogan has a nice ring and doesn’t hurt that it’s true
Ya I had never seen the image before. Since, I have now started noticing it on many trucks down here lol.

What’s the difference between a red dot and a green dot? Night vision?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131