over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guys please help!!

PainIsGain

Registered
Ive been taking mdrol (superdrol) and ive been getting serious back pumps....i thought i pulled my lower back or some shit but i read up on it and realized its back pumps and they are so fucking intense like i cant even bend over and touch my toes it hurts like hell....does anyone know how to treat this or help it out so my lower back wont hurt?

I have run m-drol twice and I don't think I will ever again. It's a good compound but I had the same problem as yourself. Try large doses of taurine and water. Didn't help much for me.

i have heard taurine many times helps for back pumps. im sure someone can clear this up.

also the severe back pumps could be that it is very toxic?

yea i was thinkin taurine
damn im glad i read on back pumps because i was gonna go to the chiropractor tommorow and blow a shitload of money on it!

Are you sure its a pump bro? I had the same problem from shit loads of Ad50 and i started hurting like hell in my lower back... i mean pain. Like a really painful pump. After a while i finally decided to go ask my Dr. It turns out it wasnt pumps or muscle... it was my kidneys. I had a bad kidney infection from the Ad50.

Are you sure its a pump bro? I had the same problem from shit loads of Ad50 and i started hurting like hell in my lower back... i mean pain. Like a really painful pump. After a while i finally decided to go ask my Dr. It turns out it wasnt pumps or muscle... it was my kidneys. I had a bad kidney infection from the Ad50.

same thing happened to me...drink a lot of cranberry juice and see if it helps. kidney pain feels like back pain. the back pumps come from retaining water in the muscle. are you bloated?

As crazy as this sounds someone here was advising a guy with somewhat similar symptoms to drink pickle juice. It's worth a try...

in reality, most of the time somebody says they are having back pumps from these compounds, it is the kidney. id make sure that that is in check, otherwise taurine helps, along with an electrolyte blend. i use poseiden by nimbus nutrition.

DUDE I WAS ON M-DROL AND AFTER I HAD MY BLOOD WORK DONE MY LIVER ENZYMES WERE ELEVATED AND MY CHOLSTEROL WAS REAL HIGH STOP TAKEN AND WENT BACK MONTH LATER EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT I LIKE THE STUFF BUT WILL NEVER USE IT AGAIN GOOD RESULTS BUT BACK ON LIVER AND KIDNEYS

taurine, water, magnesium, water, potassium, water. then have some more water.

If you are taking 30mg of superdrol a day or more and not drinking at least 2 gals of water, you need to.

Ive been taking mdrol (superdrol) and ive been getting serious back pumps....i thought i pulled my lower back or some shit but i read up on it and realized its back pumps and they are so fucking intense like i cant even bend over and touch my toes it hurts like hell....does anyone know how to treat this or help it out so my lower back wont hurt?

If its that bad I would discontinue the Mdrol.

taurine & water for the pumps....

I've read that back pumps have something to do with the kidneys....

Just about every methylated prohormone I've ever taken have given me back pumps....

I even got slight back pumps from 50mgs of D bol....

id say get off mdrol and take taurine and a kidney detoxer such as cranberry juice and dandelion root, which reminds me were you taking any support supps before hand and also you shoulda researched this stuff man if you did the research you woulda seen everyone was getting back pumps and supplementing with taurine!

MOST LIKELY KINDEYS. the blood vessels cant handle the volume turine most likely wont help eather. drop the mdrol that shit is rough on the liver.

M-Drol, SuperDrol, Testadrol, Etc

I have used the Pro-Hormones before but I feel like you take a Risk go All the way. Pin

Just my Honest Opinion1

got back from walmart picked up some hawthorn berry and cranberry juice....couldnt find the taurine or dandelion root...im gonna check cvs tommorow...thanks guys

painisgain,

I had the exact same problem as you when i tried s-drol the first time and had to stop it because of insane back pumps. the next time i did it, i got some taurine and had almost no back pumps. I took 2 grams of taurine every day. There is a great site called puritan.com; they have a 1g per pill taurine supplement, which I used. They have great deals too.

I would recommend taking a day or two off from sdrol, get your taurine shipped express, load it at 2/3 grs to begin with and go from there. Good luck and keep us posted as to how it goes.

yea taurine helped when i was on epistane also someone was tellin me that bananas helped eat them pre workout and see how it gos or if u have a potassium supp

Had the same problem with m-drol but not as bad. Made a
big mistake and switched to h-drol, and let me tell you about
side affects with that shit. Hair fell out like rain, so tired
had to drag myself to the gym, and worst of all. It shut my
natural test down like nobodies business.............

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws