over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guys who never come off, your HCG protocol

Do you use hcg before your getaway to get off or do you use during your getaway?
I start using it a week or so before. Nah, I stay on. By the end of the week I’m trying to fuck any and everything. I take 500mcgs eod until party time.

500 iu 3x/week plump my balls up nice. Never checked my fertility levels so one can only hope that it’s doing it’s job.

I start using it a week or so before. Nah, I stay on. By the end of the week I’m trying to fuck any and everything. I take 500mcgs eod until party time.
Idk why I said getaway I must’ve been saying get off or pct idk I must’ve been drunk I don’t even remember posting that reply.... sorry

Idk why I said getaway I must’ve been saying get off or pct idk I must’ve been drunk I don’t even remember posting that reply.... sorry
Sorry is fine but...

Maybe it was a special occasion. If not, you gotta clean yourself up and pull it it together, brother. DM me if you need resources.

It seems counterlogical to me to let an organ atrophy. I have found 150 iu hcg ed to be the best protocol for me. I used to do 500 iu twice per week or 250 iu e2d or something like that but 150 iu ed seems to be the sweet spot with minimal estrogen rises and falls. Keeps the boys full and I´m surprised no one has mentioned the positives on dhea, progesterone, pregnenolone and other hormones that hcg gives you not to mention it being an LH mimicker which in itself is a plus for me. First thing in the morning before shower and breakfast I mix 150 iu of hcg and 2,4 iu of growth into insulin syringe and inject it.

. I just use 1000ius broken into 4 or 5 doses every few days from a makeshift prefilled insulin syringe from the fridge. 。。。。

OTH, do u mean u reuse the same syringe/needle for later jabs?

OTH, do u mean u reuse the same syringe/needle for later jabs?
Nah, I just do them all at once and cap them. Not a true factory prefilled. This is just what I do myself. I prefill the whole weeks injects in advance. Something I started 10 or 12 years ago and still do. That way, they're all filled w/ fresh pins, capped and ready.

Reactions: D2
It seems counterlogical to me to let an organ atrophy. I have found 150 iu hcg ed to be the best protocol for me. I used to do 500 iu twice per week or 250 iu e2d or something like that but 150 iu ed seems to be the sweet spot with minimal estrogen rises and falls. Keeps the boys full and I´m surprised no one has mentioned the positives on dhea, progesterone, pregnenolone and other hormones that hcg gives you not to mention it being an LH mimicker which in itself is a plus for me. First thing in the morning before shower and breakfast I mix 150 iu of hcg and 2,4 iu of growth into insulin syringe and inject it.
Is there no harm to use hcg everyday? Wouldn’t you body stop producing what hcg is giving it and rely on it

Is there no harm to use hcg everyday? Wouldn’t you body stop producing what hcg is giving it and rely on it
HCG mimicks the effects of luteinizing hormone, a hormone produced by the pituitary gland that signals your testes to produce testosterone. Your natural LH and testosterone production is already shut down if you take AAS. Adding HCG gets your balls to start producing test again while keeping your pituitary shut down.

Lots of guys use HCG daily. The long half life means it's fine to use every other day. There has been some speculation about desensitizing the testes with high doses, but that's not an issue with low to moderate doses.

HCG mimicks the effects of luteinizing hormone, a hormone produced by the pituitary gland that signals your testes to produce testosterone. Your natural LH and testosterone production is already shut down if you take AAS. Adding HCG gets your balls to start producing test again while keeping your pituitary shut down.

Lots of guys use HCG daily. The long half life means it's fine to use every other day. There has been some speculation about desensitizing the testes with high doses, but that's not an issue with low to moderate doses.
200 iu every other day the way to go? Thanks

200 iu every other day the way to go? Thanks
You need to experiment with doses a little to find what's right for you. Lots of guys do 200 or 250 IU EOD. Some prefer less to keep E2 levels from getting too high.

I don't know if this is still accurate, but I read in the mid 2000s that doses up to 1000 IU/week won't cause desensitization. I've been taking roughly 333 IU M/W/F for 13 years now without issues.

I usually only take it once or twice a year. At least 1000iu a week for 2 weeks. At that dose I still need an anti-e, get immediate sore nips. But works wonders.
I meant to 1000iu a day for 2 weeks!

High amounts of hcg sure can be fun with high sex drive lol but I’d rather be safe than sorry. Want to have kids some day

I see no point at all in using Hcg if you’re going to be on gear/trt all the time.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws