over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gyno Cure?

Midwest 723

Newbies
Hopefully there is an answer out there...I've had a minor case of gyno for about a year and a half, that was due to a prolonged use of low amounts of test. Stupid, I now realize.
It's barely noticeable, yet annoying, and I've been off of test for at least 8 months or so...but with no decrease (or increase) in the size of the knot under my nipple. I've tried Nolvadex in great doses, and to no avail. I realize it may be permanent.
Is there anything else I could try, such as Femara or Arimidex, or would I be wasting my money and time?? Surgery would probably not be an option, due to the fact that a scar would probably be more noticeable than my gyno...plus, I hear that the surgery is easily botched. (I've even met with a plastic surgeon) Any advice or experiences would be greatly appreciated.

Surgery

Unfortunately, what gyno means is the actual growth of breast tissue (ducts, stroma, etc). This is stimulated by estrogen in both men and women.

The nolvadex, being a Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator (SERM) will be soecifice for breast tissue. Arimidex is an aromatase inhibitor - the aromatse enzyme is found in fat cells, and Arimidex will lower circulating levels of estrogen, but is not as specific for breast tissue. Usually both of these are used in breat cancer patients with hormone-sensitive tumors.

While you can prevent further growth of breat tissue by using Nolvadex and Arimidex, and using lower doses of aromatizing steroids, the gyno you have now is only going to go away with surgery.

I agree totally with Dad here. Surgery is probably the only means of getting it off your chest....LOL..sorry not funny. Question. Did you use nolvadex through out your cycle or after you developed the gyno?. I always advice gear users to use 10 mg of nolva during the entire cycle.

BG

No...Just used the Nolva afterwards...after it was too late. Luckily, its not too noticeable...One nipple is puffier than the other.
I hate to go the surgery route, but have you ever seen someone who has had the surgery & it came out good?
Just curious.... and thanks for letting me "get this off my chest".....(love the pun).

surgery is the only sure cure for gyno...

its not really that expensive though... if you go the local anasthetic route (as in they don't put you under) then it should only be around 2-3000 for both nips...

it would be a nice christmas present for yourself

Cman

Gunsbigguns said:
I agree totally with Dad here. Surgery is probably the only means of getting it off your chest....LOL..sorry not funny. Question. Did you use nolvadex through out your cycle or after you developed the gyno?. I always advice gear users to use 10 mg of nolva during the entire cycle.

BG

Ive heard this minimizes gains somewhat? Is the gain decrase so small its not even a concern? Just curious

StoryOfTheYear said:
Ive heard this minimizes gains somewhat? Is the gain decrase so small its not even a concern? Just curious
yes nolva will min gains to some degree. But sometimes we can have the best of both worlds and protecting yourself from gyno is more important then the small amount of gains you might lose form the nolva.
I always use nolva on my cycles and I still add size. You eat, sleep, train and take gear and your going to pack on some size whether your adding in some nolva or not

GBG

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity