over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gyno Surgery

I'll see if some of my old friends from NJ have any leads.
Thank you!
what city (big city) are you in or near? I can try to look up some groups for you?
Hey man I live outside of Atlantic City NJ, think off shore.

My endo actually recommended a female breast surgeon. But after reading how you should only go to a plastic surgeon I never followed up

If you go to the page it says he does the surgery my co worker used him. My endo doctored recommend him If you want it covered by insurance it’s going to be hard to get it from a plastic surgeon

If you go to the page it says he does the surgery my co worker used him. My endo doctored recommend him If you want it covered by insurance it’s going to be hard to get it from a plastic surgeon
Doesn’t look like he accepts my insurance.
I did an insurance check on his site. Doesn’t look like he accepts horizon blue cross. I’ll have to call them to verify 🤞🏻

Didn’t mean to double quote that

Google breast cancer surgeon Atlantic City, there was a female african-American doc that popped up, and then a group practice.

mind you as you mentioned this is the way to go for best possible chance for insurance to cover it. If you don’t give a fuck and want to pay cash blau is good but cost about 9k.
Maffei in Ny is a little cheaper and people here have had good experience with him. (NYMuscle is a member that had his surgery with him).

Google breast cancer surgeon Atlantic City, there was a female african-American doc that popped up, and then a group practice.

mind you as you mentioned this is the way to go for best possible chance for insurance to cover it. If you don’t give a fuck and want to pay cash blau is good but cost about 9k.
Maffei in Ny is a little cheaper and people here have had good experience with him. (NYMuscle is a member that had his surgery with him).
Yea man i just don’t have the extra cash for that right now. Part of me just wants to get it over with, but part of me says to wait til I can use a plastic surgeon

Ah, wasn’t thinking. I’m looking for a good surgeon in Southern California

If you live close by Beverly Hills area, there is a plastic surgeon named Farzin Kerendian. He did a few people I know, and they ran it through insurance. It's been awhile, so i'm not sure if they still try to do that. You can probably call them and ask. His name will pop up in a google search.

Maybe a silly question, but lets say I went with a general surgeon, who I’m guessing will never do liposuction, i assume just getting the excess breast tissue removed won’t alter the shape of my chest in an aesthetic good sort of way?

If you are trying to get insurance to cover it, make sure you stress that the reason you are having it done is for PAIN! You can also use the 'cancer' route as well on top of it, and state you have a family history of it. Make sure you mention that you've had it since high school, and it's always effected you. Tell the doc that you can't lay down on your stomach, and that it hurts when your wife/GF presses up against you, as well as other people when they bump into you. DO NOT mention you have ever used gear. I'd avoid stating you use most supplements outside of stuff like fish oil and multi vitamins, and basic stuff. Try not to sound like a gym rat, but make sure you mention that you go to the gym to keep your weight and health in check. Just ask the MD right off the bat if they accept your insurance, if not, look for another one.....unless you want to just pay it out of pocket for one you have high intentions of doing the procedure.

Yeah I would keep anything bodybuilding-related out of it for sure. Even if it's obvious you're a gym rat and on juice, as long as you don't admit to it they can't use it against you.

A general surgeon’s main goal will be to remove the extra fatty cells that are causing the “pain”.

He probably won’t know to remove the glad, or may temiveytoo much, leaving an indentation. He won’t be as concerned with the area looking good, which is what you want.

Stay away from general surgery,....

A general surgeon’s main goal will be to remove the extra fatty cells that are causing the “pain”.

He probably won’t know to remove the glad, or may temiveytoo much, leaving an indentation. He won’t be as concerned with the area looking good, which is what you want.

Stay away from general surgery,....
This is what I’m afraid of🥴

99% of docs will not accept insurance for gyno surgery. They need to prove it's medically necessary so it's almost impossible for a plastic surgeon to bill your insurance. I paid cash and it was worth every penny. It ain't cheap but its worth saving for.

This isn't true. Mine was covered by insurance. Gyno surgery falls under the breast cancer act of 1998. As long as they send it off for cancer testing, its covered.

I had the surgery and my gland was not removed. I was told by my doc that you still need something there or you can have indented nips. I learned hard from my original mistakes so I am not worried about ever getting gyno again. I always keep my estro/prolactin in check.

You have to have the gland completely removed or it will come back. Mine was completely removed, no indented nips. You need to find a great surgeon to do this operation correctly, they are out there.

This isn't true. Mine was covered by insurance. Gyno surgery falls under the breast cancer act of 1998. As long as they send it off for cancer testing, its covered.
It was covered by a plastic or general surgeon?

Bro if youre in SNJ just go have a consult with Maffei, its free and you can discuss your payment options, cash, card, etc. The cost of surgery is $5k, which covers the lipo removal of the fat glands in and around your chest, along with the removal of the gland, 2 vests, follow up, etc. Surgery is practically painless, takes about 2-3 hours and is done in his office under local. $5k may seem like a lot but in the end it will be done correctly and be gone for good. By having some random surgeon remove it you risk having it messed up, which will make the problem look worse then it originally did. If that happens, you will have a hard time finding a doctor who will be willing to go back and attempt to correct another surgeons mistake, since they cant guarantee the results. They have to leave a small piece of the gland in tact otherwise your nipples will indent which looks absolutely ridiculous.

I got blue cross blue shield to cover my surgery in like 2007. However a regular surgeon leaves a little bit of material cause he claimed the nipple could collapse in. Now over the years I think it’s returning. So basically it’s hard to get a dr to do it for insurance and once you do he prolly won’t do a good job and take all of it out. In my experience

Does anyone know of any surgeons in the Seattle area that are good at gyno removal? I don’t care if it can be billed to insurance although it would be nice.

I travelled to NYC from London to use dr maffei (recommended through trinch the keto guy)

I had 2 failed surgery’s before, both in Poland. He literally cut out all the scar tissue and excess gland under local And then I had a weeks holiday exploring nyc. Best holiday of my life.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131