over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hack Squat TIP

I only do hacks maybe once a month cause of my old ass knees. This looks like it would save a ton of pain but unfortunately I’m in a commercial gym. I don’t get too heavy on them either but at 5pps it crushes my knees below parallel.
have you tried going higher reps , lower weight and maybe go "heavy" once a month, twice , if knees haven't been aching ?

Watch the entire video. Knees of steel.

If you don't do hacks like he does you will never have
legs like he does. ;)
This exercise is extremely difficult for me. I can a plate and twenty five many, many reps, and sometimes I stop shy of failure by five reps but not always. I do think if done this way youre getting maybe 25-40% more load on the quads, then traditional hack squat, but more than likely one cannot use the amount of weight for your heavy hack squats. Its similar to the sissy squat which is about 100% stimulating the quads so I guess you could say it isolates them .

lol i actually won state champ before ever seeing a belt squat
i still havent used one lol
theres a new gym being built close to me and apparently they are getting one so im pretty excited
That's great! What state championship did you win?

We have a nice one here. Probably the best rig in my gym of all the gear. I have trouble believing all these years you never saw or used one. I say that jokingly but seriously, yeah, that Atlantis belt squat has trashed my quads (in a good way) so thoroughly at times I could barely walk to the locker room.
The gym that I spent most of my life training in was a real dungeon that consisted of equipment mostly built by guys and gals training there. I welded several of the racks myself. Nothing fancy about the place but it all got the job done and it produced many exceptional physiques and some strong ass people too. I just cancelled two of gym memberships here in the city because I just can’t stand seeing the cell phone antics and all the bullshit that goes on in there and can’t even fucking stand watching the millennials anymore at all. Just last night Had a kid try to take a piece of equipment I was using literally right in the middle of a set. No etiquette no respect. So many people just plainly need their teeth knocked out. Guys lucky that’s all I can say. My gf has done a wonderful thing teaching me how to talk myself down. I have a lot of equipment in my gym and I’ll keep adding pieces until it’s perfect for me so I never have to step into a gym again. I have a few friends that want to train in my garage w me. I’m just over it. The best days of bodybuilding gyms are long gone. But ya I still try and live as far back in the Stone Age as possible brother. I mean no one is reinventing the wheel here and this forum is the only exposure I get to the new world so ya I miss a lot but hey I’m mostly glad I do lol

The gym that I spent most of my life training in was a real dungeon that consisted of equipment mostly built by guys and gals training there. I welded several of the racks myself. Nothing fancy about the place but it all got the job done and it produced many exceptional physiques and some strong ass people too. I just cancelled two of gym memberships here in the city because I just can’t stand seeing the cell phone antics and all the bullshit that goes on in there and can’t even fucking stand watching the millennials anymore at all. Just last night Had a kid try to take a piece of equipment I was using literally right in the middle of a set. No etiquette no respect. So many people just plainly need their teeth knocked out. Guys lucky that’s all I can say. My gf has done a wonderful thing teaching me how to talk myself down. I have a lot of equipment in my gym and I’ll keep adding pieces until it’s perfect for me so I never have to step into a gym again. I have a few friends that want to train in my garage w me. I’m just over it. The best days of bodybuilding gyms are long gone. But ya I still try and live as far back in the Stone Age as possible brother. I mean no one is reinventing the wheel here and this forum is the only exposure I get to the new world so ya I miss a lot but hey I’m mostly glad I do lol
My post was for your benefit. You really need to try one. Seriousky. You'll like It. I've heard you say you had back problems. These would be good for anyone with back issues.

For years I trained in a dungeon just like you described also bc everyone in this town are Pennsylvania Dutch slobs with beer bellies and ZZ Top beards so even in those days, gym owners went small, smelly, leaky, and cheap just to manage to stay afloat. I can't stand those franchise gyms either. I don't despise younger generations the way you do though. I just ignore it. It's the gen X and boomers around here that are cunts. Not the kids.

That's great! What state championship did you win?
thanks bro
its not in usa, was with ifbb
didnt want to sound like im bragging, i was more so saying that i hit a huge milestone before doing doing a somewhat common exercise

Watch the entire video. Knees of steel.

If you don't do hacks like he does you will never have
legs like he does. ;)
Noooooo way will I ever do a hack squat like that! Watching that video I was waiting for something to pop in his knee.

Cage

Question; what angle did the the foot platform end up being at once he modified it? Did he mention this at all?

Cage

@luki7788 hey luki do you push you knees out during a hack squat or do you keep them straight as you go down?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws