over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HAD to post this......

blackhole

Banned
ok this has nothing to do with bodybuilding but i find this to be ridiculous

**broken link removed**

THERE IS ACTUALLY A MAGAZINE CALLED LIGHTHOUSE DIGEST ?????? ARE THEY SERIOUS. WHAT ARE THERE LIKE 3 SUBSCRIBERS WORLDWIDE ???

Somebody is bored

WELLFLEET, Mass. - Local historians for decades thought the 30-foot tall lighthouse that once overlooked Wellfleet Harbor had been taken down and destroyed in 1925.

The Federal Bureau of Lighthouse investigations had reports of a Heavily muscled Blonde haired man in a g-string hanging around the old Iron structure.
Witnesses say that he picked up the lighthouse and ran off with it. Upon examination of the scene by ligthouse forensics teams they found some remains of the old iron lighthouse behind the cliffs. The forensics team are examining teeth marks left on some of the crumbs to see if they can match dental record to help FBL investegators to identify the suspect. One witness at the scene said he heard the heavily muscled man shout out "Vive' La France" as he was running away with the lighthouse. Investigations are continuing.

that was obviously dave draper during his PCP bender decade.

WELLFLEET, Mass - News just in. The forensiscs team working on the missing lighthouse are now working with french authorities. I tseems that they have a lead on a suspect in this bizzare mystery. At toulouse in France they have discovered trace of iron and done some tests. It appears to be some more reamins of the missing lighthouse. The teeth marks in these crumbs do match thene's at the scene of the disappearance. FBL investigators are now working closely with the French Special Police to find their suspect. The only lead they have is a heavily muscled blonde haired man with a mullet hairstyle was seen leaving the airport with some excess baggage. He dropped a piece of iron and this is what lead police to believe he is the suspect they are hunting. Local authorities are questioning several gym owners in the area in order to narrow down their search. So far they have one suspect they wish to question, however he has been somewhat elusive to them. They only have the name "Phidias" as their lead. But the authorities are confident of a breakthrough. Any one with any information is asked to call 1500 LIGHTHOUSE, and speak with the authorities. Your call will remain confidential.

I refuse to comment on the aforementioned crime but will simply say that from my back porch, "I can see clearly now, the rain is gone."

"Any one with any information is asked to call 1500 LIGHTHOUSE, and speak with the authorities. Your call will remain confidential."

I HATE LIGHTHOUSE SNITCHES:mad:

anyone know where i can order lighthouses online? maybe a source or sponsor?

everytime im at the gym i see all the guys getting big and realized im doin something wrong. i asked one what i was doing wrong, maybe not eating right or missing some excerises, and he said hell no, check this out.

we drove up the new england coast for about 2 hours and right when i was about to give up, i saw it. there in the distance, the most unreal sight my eyes have ever taken in. it was the lighthouse. everyone was using at this new place they called "lighthouse-abol 250". i was told they have "sources" online that send them directions to new lighthouses. Then they stick these lighthouses in their asses.

trying to be funny when drunk and tierd...

Wth...

You guys are nutz.......comical but definately nutz!
BTW sex in lighthouses makes for great oneupmanship! Have you ever? ....Does make it kinda hard to hide though.
Sorry, grew up on the Oregon coast and yes there are lighthouses here and there, cant begin to imagine focusing a magazine on them though.
They say we are crazy........? :cool:

BTW sex in lighthouses makes for great oneupmanship! Have you ever? ....Does make it kinda hard to hide though.
Sorry, grew up on the Oregon coast and yes there are lighthouses here and there, cant begin to imagine focusing a magazine on them though.

sure i had sex plenty of times in a lighthouse, but my dad calls it being molested.

either way, im sure those old guys who operate it are happy when people want to have sex with them.

Walk into any bookstore magazine section and take a look at all the different type of magazines there are. They have a magazine for everything. Lighthouses....got a magazine. Underwater basket weaving...got a magazine for that too. You like midget mudwrestling....yep magazine for that too. Anything you want they got print for somewhere someplace.

Uhhhh nope.

sure i had sex plenty of times in a lighthouse, but my dad calls it being molested.

either way, im sure those old guys who operate it are happy when people want to have sex with them.

Not quite what I had in mind :eek:

Meh, things get started, and then you get sidetracked making shadow puppets from hell on the sides of cargo ships.

LIGHTHOUSE

would be a good name if i ever started a condom brand.:st:r-wars

"It's all fun and games until someone steals the lighthouse."

This reminds me, I have a few light bulbs I have to change in the house! :D

Walk into any bookstore magazine section and take a look at all the different type of magazines there are. They have a magazine for everything. Lighthouses....got a magazine. Underwater basket weaving...got a magazine for that too. You like midget mudwrestling....yep magazine for that too. Anything you want they got print for somewhere someplace.

Have you seen any on self surgery and "how to reverse your penis length when it's to long"?? If so please send me one and I'll pay you later. :p

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws