over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HAIR LOSS

John99Test

Registered
I blast cruise. Since I have dropped from 500-600mg of test ent per week to 180-200mg per week I have noticed an increase in hair loss. What gives. Am also on finasteride during all of this and over the last 5 years. Yes, Macro. Back on the finasteride. Gotta keep that hair. Any reason I would show more shedding with a LOWER dose of test ent. Weird.

it happens to me whenever my test levels fluctuate. If I go up to a higher test level, my hair loss increases. If I go down to a lower level of test, my hair loss increases.

dunno the mechanism behind that one though (the increase in test would be an increase in DHT as the cause...I think).

if you're on finasteride you are doing pretty much all you can do.

Dont fight mother nature. Go with it brother! Yeah, get some!

The fluctuating levels will mess with you a bit. The only other thing would be if your current finasteride product is underdosed or no good. Depending on where you got it that could be an issue too. Good luck

Been clean for almost a year but...

Still have times of excessive shedding.... wierd. Pisses me off.... I recently started using a high potency extract of nettle root. (Thanks QuadSmack) and it seems to be helping. I refuse to use finasteride!!!! I have tried almost everything. When i did cycle, every little fluctuation of test levels would cause a shed.

Finasteride is def good. I have a prescription for it. I guess I'll just stay the course and see what happens. As for not fighting mother nature. I guess you're right but I'm going to do everything in my power to prevent it as long as possible. I look awful with a shaved head. Just awful. Thanks for your input guys. Later.

I was just screwing around. Do your thing man. Good luck

Still have times of excessive shedding.... wierd. Pisses me off.... I recently started using a high potency extract of nettle root. (Thanks QuadSmack) and it seems to be helping. I refuse to use finasteride!!!! I have tried almost everything. When i did cycle, every little fluctuation of test levels would cause a shed.

Why do you refuse to use finasteride?

It is the only thing that will stop the aromatising to DHT. The herbal stuff just does not compare at all. The finasteride will even help reduce your risk of enlarged prostrate from age and from any test you take.

How about 2.5mg of Finasteride ED, 0.5mg of Dutasteride twice a week (Monday & Thursday), and EOD use of 2% Prescription Nizoral. Should I add some Rogaine foam into the mix? How about topical finasteride as well. Don't know too much about Spiro. I do remember something about I read turning me off.

For some it works....

Why do you refuse to use finasteride?

It is the only thing that will stop the aromatising to DHT. The herbal stuff just does not compare at all. The finasteride will even help reduce your risk of enlarged prostrate from age and from any test you take.

I couldn't for the life of me figure out why i couldn't recover from my last cycle a little over a year ago.... Stopped all compounds, ran a very good pct and couldn't get test levels up nor could i even get 'wood'. As soon as I finally dropped the proscar (finasteride) i recovered instantly and sex drive came back in full force. Nothing else changed mind you... I have blood test to verify. I also dropped several % bf in the following months with no change in diet or training. I have also pm'd with several members here saying it did the same to them. One gentlemen even said it was the reason he was now on hrt. Everyone is different and may not have these problems but I know for a fact if effected me negatively. Some praise it some hate it, different strokes for different folks i guess....

I couldn't for the life of me figure out why i couldn't recover from my last cycle a little over a year ago.... Stopped all compounds, ran a very good pct and couldn't get test levels up nor could i even get 'wood'. As soon as I finally dropped the proscar (finasteride) i recovered instantly and sex drive came back in full force. Nothing else changed mind you... I have blood test to verify. I also dropped several % bf in the following months with no change in diet or training. I have also pm'd with several members here saying it did the same to them. One gentlemen even said it was the reason he was now on hrt. Everyone is different and may not have these problems but I know for a fact if effected me negatively. Some praise it some hate it, different strokes for different folks i guess....

This is very disconcerning to me. I have MPB in the family so I have no choice. It thins out a little even WITH the finasteride. Cannot Imagine without it. I am not ready to accept the inevitable and will do pretty much anything to prevent it.

Swale HATES Finasteride

Check out his website, allthingsmale.com

He has an entire forum dedicated to the problems with Finasteride.

Alot of people getting negative sides from finasteride are most likely taking too much.. People don't realize that you don't need 1mg/day, and alot of people actually exceed that dose.. First of all, it doesn't have to be taken daily - EOD is fine, and some guys even do it just twice a wk.. Even tho the half-life of it is short, it's still minimizing DHT conversion for ~48 hrs.. And secondly, there was a study that tested varying dosages, and 0.2mg was almost as effective as 1mg in maintaining hair count.. I bet these guys with the sides wouldn't be experiencing them on 0.5mg EOD, and they could still be getting the benefits of it, which are well documented.. I take 1mg EOD, and the only side I noticed is a small decrease in ejaculate volume.. I'm OK with that tho, if it's stopping my thinning..

Alot of people getting negative sides from finasteride are most likely taking too much.. People don't realize that you don't need 1mg/day, and alot of people actually exceed that dose.. First of all, it doesn't have to be taken daily - EOD is fine, and some guys even do it just twice a wk.. Even tho the half-life of it is short, it's still minimizing DHT conversion for ~48 hrs.. And secondly, there was a study that tested varying dosages, and 0.2mg was almost as effective as 1mg in maintaining hair count.. I bet these guys with the sides wouldn't be experiencing them on 0.5mg EOD, and they could still be getting the benefits of it, which are well documented.. I take 1mg EOD, and the only side I noticed is a small decrease in ejaculate volume.. I'm OK with that tho, if it's stopping my thinning..

I can't take any orally. Not even .25 EOD. I get all sides. Topically sides were significantly reduced and hairloss benefits the same.

Check out his website, allthingsmale.com

He has an entire forum dedicated to the problems with Finasteride.

I have checked it out and decided not read it. As far as I am concerned if its FDA approved and prescribed by my doc its AOK with me. I know thats a stupid attitude but lets face it, I will stay on it no matter what to save my hair. Simple as that. Id rather use my time looking up good diet plans and the possible incorporation of ph's. I have never used them.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131