over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HAIR LOSS

How do I make topical finasteride?

Wel can't tell you how to make it, but thel topical hairloss products I seen are

ethyl alcohol 70%,
glycerin(glycerol) 20%
distilled water 10%

all the stuff is available at walgreens

There's something I'm gonna try in addition to the finasteride in the next year or so.. It's something that's highly touted and I've heard of guys getting great results with it, like regrowth, when used in conjunction with fina.. What it is, is a mixture of low strength rogaine, and retin-a (the prescription skin cream).. Some Dr. sells it premade, but it's really expensive.. But the idea behind it, is the retin-a allows the rogaine to penetrate deeper and work much better.. That's why you have to use low strength rogaine, otherwise it'll be too powerful.. What I'm gonna do is just buy some retin-a online, some propecia cream/foam at the drugstore, and just mix/apply them myself.. And supposedly if you're one of the lucky ones that gets nice regrowth, the fina will allow you to keep it afterwards.. I've seen some pretty crazy before/after pics on the Dr's website that makes it..

I'm not in too much of a hurry, since I've already halted the hairloss with propecia (hopefully), and I've realized my receding isn't bad at all in the land of MPB.. I got really nervous initially about 6 yrs ago when I noticed my temple areas creeping up.. It was noticeable since I spiked my hair straight up at the time.. But the way I do my hair now it's not noticeable whatsoever, since I have really thick hair.. And it's not any type of comb-over or anything either lol, my hair is still short.. I mean, if I slick the front back, you can still see those 2 corners coming back, but in the meantime no one would ever suspect me of receding.. And with the slow rate it's going at (hasn't moved much in 6 yrs), I'm not really worried.. My hair is still definitely a priority tho, and I will continue the fina, and want to try this cream method as well at some point..

There's something I'm gonna try in addition to the finasteride in the next year or so.. It's something that's highly touted and I've heard of guys getting great results with it, like regrowth, when used in conjunction with fina.. What it is, is a mixture of low strength rogaine, and retin-a (the prescription skin cream).. Some Dr. sells it premade, but it's really expensive.. But the idea behind it, is the retin-a allows the rogaine to penetrate deeper and work much better.. That's why you have to use low strength rogaine, otherwise it'll be too powerful.. What I'm gonna do is just buy some retin-a online, some propecia cream/foam at the drugstore, and just mix/apply them myself.. And supposedly if you're one of the lucky ones that gets nice regrowth, the fina will allow you to keep it afterwards.. I've seen some pretty crazy before/after pics on the Dr's website that makes it..

I'm not in too much of a hurry, since I've already halted the hairloss with propecia (hopefully), and I've realized my receding isn't bad at all in the land of MPB.. I got really nervous initially about 6 yrs ago when I noticed my temple areas creeping up.. It was noticeable since I spiked my hair straight up at the time.. But the way I do my hair now it's not noticeable whatsoever, since I have really thick hair.. And it's not any type of comb-over or anything either lol, my hair is still short.. I mean, if I slick the front back, you can still see those 2 corners coming back, but in the meantime no one would ever suspect me of receding.. And with the slow rate it's going at (hasn't moved much in 6 yrs), I'm not really worried.. My hair is still definitely a priority tho, and I will continue the fina, and want to try this cream method as well at some point..

Don't know who your referring to, but Dr. Lee has everything u mentioned and more.

Think you meant Rogaine Foam. I got what you were saying though. I would be interested in doing the same thing as you. How old are you though? Whats ur cycle history like? I dont have bald spots forming, what I have is an overall thinning throughout the top of my head. Its not bad yet but it will get there sooner or later. Since I have light hair though when I am in direct sun you can kinda see my scalp. I have been taking 2.5mg of finasteride for a long time now. However, I run test all the time and in high doses. I have made the decision never to run Test over 250mg EVER again. I will use the 250mg as a base and use other anabolics. I am thinking of runing a 250mg Test/ 600mg EQ Cycle for like 20 weeks.

Back to the hair loss. I hope I can get a handle on it now that I have dropped the test low. I do blast cruises and am on TRT. I take 25mg of Aromasin ED, 2.5mg Propecia, and have thrown some nolvadex in every once in a while. Also run some Hcg every couple of weeks. I try to keep all my bases covered and am more about making solid gains now over carrying around water weight. Anyway ttyl

Ripped from another site - can't remember posters name but I am going to try this for sure. This localizes the DHT blockers so you don't mess with your whole body - just your scalp.

Hair loss prevention?
Ok:

-Order the Nizoral shampoo, 100mg tabs of spironolactone, and Azelaic Acid cream
-empty 50ml of the shampoo (one bottle) into a bowl, and microwave for 20 secs
-crush 1gram of the spironolactone tabs (1 package of the 100mg tabs) into a FINE powder, and mix into the warm shampoo.
-Microwave again for 20 secs
-add in 1 tube of the azelaic acid cream and stir
-microwave for 15 secs
-add in 50 more ml of shampoo
-wait a moment, then microwave again for another 15 seconds
-Stir

Use this in the shower EOD. Wash with regular shampoo first, then put the mixture on for about 5 minutes and rinse. Do not get in your eyes, as the spironolactone is a STRONG Anti-Androgen.

This is a topical solution to blocking DHT and DHT related AAS from the hair follicle, in addition to regrowing new hair

Think you meant Rogaine Foam. I got what you were saying though. I would be interested in doing the same thing as you. How old are you though? Whats ur cycle history like? I dont have bald spots forming, what I have is an overall thinning throughout the top of my head. Its not bad yet but it will get there sooner or later. Since I have light hair though when I am in direct sun you can kinda see my scalp. I have been taking 2.5mg of finasteride for a long time now. However, I run test all the time and in high doses. I have made the decision never to run Test over 250mg EVER again. I will use the 250mg as a base and use other anabolics. I am thinking of runing a 250mg Test/ 600mg EQ Cycle for like 20 weeks.

Back to the hair loss. I hope I can get a handle on it now that I have dropped the test low. I do blast cruises and am on TRT. I take 25mg of Aromasin ED, 2.5mg Propecia, and have thrown some nolvadex in every once in a while. Also run some Hcg every couple of weeks. I try to keep all my bases covered and am more about making solid gains now over carrying around water weight. Anyway ttyl

Yea that's what I meant.. I'm 28, and I did a couple light cycles at 19.. Then I did a big cycle at 20 (way more than I needed), and I started to notice the receding the next year or so.. Like I said it was clearly noticeable since my hair was spiked straight up, and I ended up cooling it with the juice.. Over the time frame til now, it has slowly pushed back, but not as fast as I thought it was gonna.. I ended up getting on propecia last year (1.25mg EOD), and I'm hoping that's halted things.. I do have gear for a cycle I plan on doing too.. I was actually gonna do it this past summer, but shit came up..

So a few years ago, I decided to switch up the hairstyle, since I was basically putting the 2 receded corners on display.. I ended up finding a way to do it where it's not noticeable, since my hair is thick.. But it's like, if I pulled the front of my hair back, you'd be like damn, and see the corners go back at least an inch, forming an M shape and making me look noticeably older.. This is how it looks now, and as long it doesn't keep getting worse, I'm cool for now.. But staying on top of my hair is definitely a priority, and I plan on sticking with the fina and trying that cream method I discussed..

Attachments

• hairline.JPG
    hairline.JPG
    5.6 KB · Views: 296
Yea that's what I meant.. I'm 28, and I did a couple light cycles at 19.. Then I did a big cycle at 20 (way more than I needed), and I started to notice the receding the next year or so.. Like I said it was clearly noticeable since my hair was spiked straight up, and I ended up cooling it with the juice.. Over the time frame til now, it has slowly pushed back, but not as fast as I thought it was gonna.. I ended up getting on propecia last year (1.25mg EOD), and I'm hoping that's halted things.. I do have gear for a cycle I plan on doing too.. I was actually gonna do it this past summer, but shit came up..

So a few years ago, I decided to switch up the hairstyle, since I was basically putting the 2 receded corners on display.. I ended up finding a way to do it where it's not noticeable, since my hair is thick.. But it's like, if I pulled the front of my hair back, you'd be like damn, and see the corners go back at least an inch, forming an M shape and making me look noticeably older.. This is how it looks now, and as long it doesn't keep getting worse, I'm cool for now.. But staying on top of my hair is definitely a priority, and I plan on sticking with the fina and trying that cream method I discussed..

Have you noticed any major side effects on the Propecia? I have been on it for years now and I have heard horror stories online about it. Penile shrinkage, No libido even after stopping it. Years after. I am going to be fucking pissed once I DO lose my hair and I decide to shave my head, go off the finasteride and am basically useless.

only thing i've noticed is a slight decrease in ejaculate volume, which doesn't bother me.. i don't think many girls would care either, lol.. as far as libido or any other perceived effects, i haven't noticed anything.. just like anything, it's gonna vary from person to person..

finasteride fucked up my libido long after I stopped using it orally. I crushed the remaining pills and mixed it with my head and shoulders shampoo and it seemed to help but took away the affects of my dandruff shampoo if I used it daily. then eventually I tryed Nioxin and have had minimal hair loss. I am sure if I didn't use it, I would be very shiny on top.
Rogain, it is a pain in the butt and you better not forget to use it, which is what I would always do when I bought it, essentially making it useless.
I think I can be more disciplined to use rogain now, but I am really broke now....I can't even spend the amount of money I want on supps anymore.

I blast cruise. Since I have dropped from 500-600mg of test ent per week to 180-200mg per week I have noticed an increase in hair loss. What gives. Am also on finasteride during all of this and over the last 5 years. Yes, Macro. Back on the finasteride. Gotta keep that hair. Any reason I would show more shedding with a LOWER dose of test ent. Weird.

If youre losing hair when you drop the dose, it sounds like drastic hormonal fluctuations are causing Telogen Effluvium type hairloss rather than MPB. Even hairloss medz like Avodart can trigger TE because of the drastic reduction in DHT. (ironic isnt it)

If youre losing hair when you drop the dose, it sounds like drastic hormonal fluctuations are causing Telogen Effluvium type hairloss rather than MPB. Even hairloss medz like Avodart can trigger TE because of the drastic reduction in DHT. (ironic isnt it)

It sounds like that is what i'm experiencing. I came off hormones about a year ago... Have had pretty consistent problems since. Went on hcg monotherapy for a short time but that trigger'd it as well. Went off that, and have been off the hcg for about 3 months but still seem to be shedding pretty good. I guess i can either have normal to high test levels or good hair but not both. It's frustrating to say the least....even natty test boosters give me problems. If anyone has any ideas that could help plz throw them out there. thx

It sounds like that is what i'm experiencing. I came off hormones about a year ago... Have had pretty consistent problems since. Went on hcg monotherapy for a short time but that trigger'd it as well. Went off that, and have been off the hcg for about 3 months but still seem to be shedding pretty good. I guess i can either have normal to high test levels or good hair but not both. It's frustrating to say the least....even natty test boosters give me problems. If anyone has any ideas that could help plz throw them out there. thx

I feel your pain as your situation sounds a lot like mine..give time off all hormonal products to give your system time to recover and take Minoxidil religiously to accelerate the regrowth process as it can cut down TE hair shedding from a year to just a few months. "Virile Mane" from RPN is also a good natural growth stimulator than can cut TE shedding down. It also helps block androgens in the scalp on cycle. I dont know if it will can completely stop hairloss on a hardcore cycle but I no longer lose hair from test booster type products when using virile mane.

Ripped from another site - can't remember posters name but I am going to try this for sure. This localizes the DHT blockers so you don't mess with your whole body - just your scalp.

Hair loss prevention?
Ok:

-Order the Nizoral shampoo, 100mg tabs of spironolactone, and Azelaic Acid cream
-empty 50ml of the shampoo (one bottle) into a bowl, and microwave for 20 secs
-crush 1gram of the spironolactone tabs (1 package of the 100mg tabs) into a FINE powder, and mix into the warm shampoo.
-Microwave again for 20 secs
-add in 1 tube of the azelaic acid cream and stir
-microwave for 15 secs
-add in 50 more ml of shampoo
-wait a moment, then microwave again for another 15 seconds
-Stir

Use this in the shower EOD. Wash with regular shampoo first, then put the mixture on for about 5 minutes and rinse. Do not get in your eyes, as the spironolactone is a STRONG Anti-Androgen.

This is a topical solution to blocking DHT and DHT related AAS from the hair follicle, in addition to regrowing new hair

How much azelaic acid does "one tube" equal in mg? I get a script for it from my derm for mild rosacea.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear