over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HAIR REMOVAL

MikeS

Moderator / FOUNDING Member
Staff member
Registered
In relation to the current thread about using razors for shaving, has anyone
tried the Conair Hair Removal exfoliating pads. Costs about $75-I got a new one off EBAY for $25 after shipping. :D
Havent received it yet, but wondering of anyone has tried it for bodyhair. :confused:

good luck

man if it works ill try it MikeS!!! I am im the middle of laser hair removal and it seems like it is working, really slows the growth of the hair.
I am one hairy bastard and if theres any products out there to try, i have tried them. If that product works let me know so i can "put it to the test!"

That epilstop cream worked good. But again it was sloppy and a bit time consuming.
How much are you paying for the laser? Back and shoulders?

I like the epilstop, it worked good for me. I hated nads though. That shit made me bleed like a stuck pig. I've said funk shaving this winter. I am turning into a freaking ape. I am sure I will go through a dozen razors when I do shave this spring.

its 100$ per square foot

my aunt is a dermatologist, shes got a new laser that will not mess with your skin pigmentation. i have dark skin and dark hair, and its REALLY coarse. so this new laser will zap it. it takes sometimes 2 applications to see some reduciton of growth and i have only done one treatment in two spots, one sholder and one shank of my back. its reducing the hair growth alot, seems like the hairs are retarded, they grow weird. my aunt is telling me that the hairs will eventually die at the follicle. I think i am getting a good deal though. i will keep everyone posted on the success.
I have tried electrolosis and it didnt to shit, i still got the hair, but that was before all the aa's... i guess that doesnt help my crazy hair though!

body hair

I hate it

I used to have no hair on me. Once i did a few good cycles i can grow a beard on my back and rug on my chest. Shaving all the time just makes in worse but what else to do. I'd love to be able to get rid of all of it.

i got this place where this girl wax's my whole body for like $12. I pay the cost of wax and strips and she hooks it up. PLus a tip :D

maxsupplements said:
my aunt is a dermatologist, shes got a new laser that will not mess with your skin pigmentation. i have dark skin and dark hair, and its REALLY coarse. so this new laser will zap it. it takes sometimes 2 applications to see some reduciton of growth and i have only done one treatment in two spots, one sholder and one shank of my back. its reducing the hair growth alot, seems like the hairs are retarded, they grow weird. my aunt is telling me that the hairs will eventually die at the follicle. I think i am getting a good deal though. i will keep everyone posted on the success.
I have tried electrolosis and it didnt to shit, i still got the hair, but that was before all the aa's... i guess that doesnt help my crazy hair though!

Which laser do you use? I 1st tried the softlight laser many years ago when it 1st came out. It did absolutely nothing. I then tried the alexanderite & diode lasers a few years later. It didn't permenately remove any hair, but it did make the hair less course. But generally both ended up being useless. I then tried the m-wave lyra laser last year & that worked quite well for removing course hair, but didn't do anything for fine hair. Unfortunately the company went bankrup & closed shop before I could finish the treatments. I now hear that THE laser for hair removal is the Aurora laser that uses laser & sound technology to kill the follice at the root. So I'm doing research for what the next laser treatment will be. However, anything older than the m-wave & auroa are really useless as they will stunt hair growth, but not premenately remove it forever.

I have used that "hair no more" from bodybuilding.com And it works well. the whole system works well. It's a little pain in the `ass in the beginning but it is well worth it in the end. I stay as smooth as a baby's butt now but it took a little while to do so.

Howdy Do De said:
I have used that "hair no more" from bodybuilding.com And it works well. the whole system works well. It's a little pain in the `ass in the beginning but it is well worth it in the end. I stay as smooth as a baby's butt now but it took a little while to do so.
That HAIR NO MORE is a supposed permanent hair removal system. Your supposed to spray yourself every day or so and it thins the hair and eventually kill it. Didnt work at all for me.

No it has no been permanant for me either. But after time now I only do it ever so often. Where as in the beginning it was every couple of weeks. I didn't now it was tauted as a permanent solution. I know they said after time it may become permanent. :confused:

crazy hair

My nickname in the gym is "silverback" :eek: I think a weed wacker might be more appropriate for me! Damn hair!

I hate it too! Just 10min ago I was bugging my wife to shave me, as usual she said tomorrow. The rug remains. I also hate the way it itches in clothes! :(

At least it's winter. In the summer mine bugs the t--total---hell out of me.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131