advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Has anyone else experience this? Help Please!!!!!

gten79

Registered
I'm having problems with oily seapage from my ass. For the past two months I've been following my trainers diet to the letter. He has me eating fats with protein, and Carbs with Protein for meals.

A little over a month ago I started noticing Oily stool, then I would fart thinking nothing of it and noticed a bunch of oil that came out soaking through my boxers and pants. VEry embarrassing.

The sources for fat he has me using are Olive oil, and Almonds. I've dropped both of them and I'm still having problems. I never had this problem before, but its to the point now I can't leave the house w/o my manpon.

I'm not sure if its the Chx and brown rice that I'm eating twice a day. Or the Orange Roughy I eat every night before I go to sleep. I know it isn't the fish Oil because I've taken that for years without any problems ever. I really can use your help guys, has anyone else experience this???????

gten79 said:
I'm having problems with oily seapage from my ass. For the past two months I've been following my trainers diet to the letter. He has me eating fats with protein, and Carbs with Protein for meals.

A little over a month ago I started noticing Oily stool, then I would fart thinking nothing of it and noticed a bunch of oil that came out soaking through my boxers and pants. VEry embarrassing.

The sources for fat he has me using are Olive oil, and Almonds. I've dropped both of them and I'm still having problems. I never had this problem before, but its to the point now I can't leave the house w/o my manpon.

I'm not sure if its the Chx and brown rice that I'm eating twice a day. Or the Orange Roughy I eat every night before I go to sleep. I know it isn't the fish Oil because I've taken that for years without any problems ever. I really can use your help guys, has anyone else experience this???????

Must be something else in your diet or you have a medical issue.

I eat eye of round steak once a day, Maybe a couple of protein shakes, and eggs every morning. I can't seem to figure this one out. I'm thinking its the chx or the rice maybe. But hell thats a staple of my diet.

I thought about it being medical but right now I don't have the luxury of persuing that venue. My insurance won't kick in for at least another month since I started a new job. Has anyone else have this problem?????

Its the orange roughy

Hey Big man,

I think I know what may be causing you some problems....its the orange roughy....how many ounces are you eating at one serving? I still eat orange roughy...but I watch it and don't go overboard... I eat around 8 oz or so...for 1 serving only... I can relate to your problems because I had a similar situations (not as bad) when consuming to much of that particular fish.. I have found that frozen orange roughy...is not as harsh on me as the unfrozen fresh variety.

Hope this helps.

hard2core2

That could be it. I buy the frozen packs at Sams and in each pack are 8 4oz frozen pieces. So usually put 16oz on a plate and microwave it before I go bed I'll try to cut that down to 8 and see how that goes. Thanks Hardcore, If anyone else has any input please chime in.

more info for you

I think that eating too much orange roughy in one sitting is causing you problems. What I would do is drop the orange roughy all together for a while and see if things don't clear up....you could subsitute tuna or cod for a while and see how it goes.

all the best,

Hard2core2

What do you mean you can't go to the hospital. You have to pay for going to just get diagnosed??? WOW.

maybe try tilapia its a good replacement for the orange rough and i prefer the flavor and texture of it over the orange

I believe it is the fish. Once I ate this fish from New Zealand and no joke it turned my shit green and oily. Scared the crap out of me (pardon the pun). This went on for bout 2weeks until I finally worked it out. I have never had any probs with any other kind of fish. I think the fish is called "HAKE". Green shit, green farts, it was fuckin horrible.

its the fish

I was dieting on 3-4 lbs of fish a day for a while, it will get you lean! but make you shit oil too!, along with a lot of other great things like smelling like fish when your working out and sweating.... the joys of dieting!

Sounds like its the fish. I'm going to switch from Orange Roughy back to Gortons Grilled Fish Filets which I believe is Pollock. The crappy part is I have a freezer full of Orange Roughy since I like to stay stocked up weeks in advance.

i'd also suggest to do a flush . this will clean up all the dirt that sticks to your intestines wall etc.. you will feel great .

wake

Make me think of Jay Cutler when he supposedly ate the ruffy exclusiv and about every two and a half hours day and night.

Zuke said:
What do you mean you can't go to the hospital. You have to pay for going to just get diagnosed??? WOW.
You must not live in the US Zuke ,My brother was sick for a month once and when he finally went to the hospital they ran a bunch of expensive tests that added up to 10K witch screwed up his credit cuz he used his real info unlike the illegal mexicans:mad:..................................oh ya its deff the roughy ,heard of same thing before.

gten79 said:
Sounds like its the fish. I'm going to switch from Orange Roughy back to Gortons Grilled Fish Filets which I believe is Pollock. The crappy part is I have a freezer full of Orange Roughy since I like to stay stocked up weeks in advance.
what did you find out...

iread once that orange roughy is one of the worst fish for you health wise. do a search on it i will try to find it for you. i could not believe thst these fish can live to be a hundred and thirty years old. i never really thought about it but i would have never guessed that they lived that long. i will try to find the article and post it. and are you taking any weight loss supplements because i read that prducts such as xenical can cause oily flatulance spots in underwear. fyi

It's the orange roughy for sure.

Yep, ditto on the orange roughy. I was talking to Tanji Johnson about diet once and she told me that orange roughy will make you...leak.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131