advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Has anyone else received bunk gear from board sponsors?

Once I get the official report back I will post it. I did a labmax test and it obviously failed. If you know proviron raws you know exactly how it looks. As soon as I opened it I knew I was ripped off. In my city we have a service where you can bring your drugs and they test it for you and email you exactly what is in the sample you gave them, and it's a free service. I will post up results when I get the email. And even bigger is being lied to about having a remailer service.
Thailand?

I think a lot of people are missing the point. You’re not going to get banned for going through the proper channels in regards to an issue with a sponsor. The issue specific to this thread is that the nimrod OP made a dumb vague post saying that his gear must be bunk because after 3 Tren injections he didn’t have night sweats lol. So fucking stupid. He never mentioned the sponsor by name so how can we even respond with legit advice or share our experiences with that sponsor? Just a pointless post…

I think a lot of people are missing the point. You’re not going to get banned for going through the proper channels in regards to an issue with a sponsor. The issue specific to this thread is that the nimrod OP made a dumb vague post saying that his gear must be bunk because after 3 Tren injections he didn’t have night sweats lol. So fucking stupid. He never mentioned the sponsor by name so how can we even respond with legit advice or share our experiences with that sponsor? Just a pointless post…
Exactly right. And even after everything is spelled out in black and white, simple as can be, as to how to avoid almost entirely the risks and resolving problems quickly, quietly, and discreetly, we still have a few making it a board conspiracy scheme of big money power players and their servants. Which is pretty funny to me considering I spend much more in a month on groceries than an entire year worth of PEDs at full price.

i've picked up some pre-made gear and raws from two PM different sources.
one vial of the premade gear seemed under-dosed. the other vial may have been
deca instead of mast..
a pack of raws i bought was DEFINETLY not what i purchased.. i've been buying this item for
over 20yrs.. i know what it tastes like.
of course these are all 'feelz' reports.. but been in the game for too long to know
when something is not what it claims to be.
i just chalked it up the game, and went with another PM source. roll of the dice.

I have been here for years and have never had an issue with a board sponsor.
You do a ton of testing and post up for people to know which sponsors are good?

in my own experience, as soon as you challenge a sponsor you are immediately labelled as lying or scamming. It sucks because while that certainly happens, the burden should be on the truth, not on how popular or well known or how many good orders they did in the past.

I have had my own issues but thankfully it ended up resolved. But when I followed the rules and took my story to a MOD I was ignored and had my posts get deleted. Even after the sponsor sent me a message admitting he f'ed up! There are rules then there are realities. I wish you the best in trying to get your situation resolved. Sometimes you just have to speak out loud and hope the right person hears you.

Reach out to Buck1973 on Anasci to test these products.

in my own experience, as soon as you challenge a sponsor you are immediately labelled as lying or scamming. It sucks because while that certainly happens, the burden should be on the truth, not on how popular or well known or how many good orders they did in the past.
Not sure what this phrase even means. The burden is on the tester. Or the purchaser. These colorimetric tests are horribly inaccurate. They work occasionally but rely on specific chemical bonds and reactions to those various bonds. Even small mistakes can lead to false or inconclusive results. None of these are even marketed to law enforcement or customs. These tests are marketed to the public.

Furthermore, colorimetric tests are going to have problems between similar molecules. The only difference in color in those tests between nearly identical compounds would be from other elements in the solution, oil, BA, BB, etc. And tabs have similar fillers and possibly reactive elements.

I don't trust these labmax home tests. I do know they have consistently tested excellent and even many other sellers use their raws. Many. Making this thread was the exact opposite of following the proper procedure. You should have contacted a staff member first who could have discussed this with the sponsor, and we have resources for mass spectrometry and HPLC tests on anasci by real labs.

Maybe every sponsor should drop a few hundred for testing everything you think might be off and your little Hasbro $20 test kit "proves" your suspicion.

This was handled poorly, amateurish, naively, and just plain bad. But hey, let it rip. If no staff is going to say anything about it, neither am I. I still use them and have 100% confidence in their quality. I'm successfully using some of their products right now and perfectly satisfied.

Tiffanyann5678 is a May 2022 member with 9 posts, most of which/if not all are in this thread. The rule is, you must have 50 posts to post in the Sponsor section! This person may be honest but this rule is in place so someone who is disgruntled or works for another Sponsor can't just come in and trash another's business.

Tiffanyann5678 is a May 2022 member with 9 posts, most of which/if not all are in this thread. The rule is, you must have 50 posts to post in the Sponsor section! This person may be honest but this rule is in place so someone who is disgruntled or works for another Sponsor can't just come in and trash another's business.
I apologize i did a word serch for labmax, and this post came up, i didnt know or dont know to check what section it is, but it wont happen again.

i used one of the best sources ever here way back when. then he went away. then the name came back but it wasnt the same source just the name. got underdosed test and bunk adex. bloods proved it. i emailed him this, he called me a liar and said bloods proved nothing.....they prove everything....anyway. . wont say the name it was like 7 years ago...but his stuff got tested on anasci...came back underdosed. wasnt surprised at all. still here i just saw.

i used one of the best sources ever here way back when. then he went away. then the name came back but it wasnt the same source just the name. got underdosed test and bunk adex. bloods proved it. i emailed him this, he called me a liar and said bloods proved nothing.....they prove everything....anyway. . wont say the name it was like 7 years ago...but his stuff got tested on anasci...came back underdosed. wasnt surprised at all. still here i just saw.
Who is it?

That is common - calling people liars but bloods prove if bunk if numbers are same as your normal test levels - everyone metabolizes gear differently - only you know - but sponsor wouldn't

I did a test years ago to and posted - jano test - i got the same shit - liar - etc etc

Stand together - get Jano test when possible on large orders - try to use guaranteed sponsors so you have that extra guarantee

yes. NEVER send money to

Donald Duck
1234 Disneylandway
Nevernever-land, CA 90210

definite scam,. I fell for it a few times., dude is a a straight Quack
When he replies he uses a guy who is really Goofy

You do a ton of testing and post up for people to know which sponsors are good?
I just stated a simple fact - I have been here a long time. I have always used this boards sponsors, and have never had any issues.

I have posted in the past about quality and customer service.

I just stated a simple fact - I have been here a long time. I have always used this boards sponsors, and have never had any issues.

I have posted in the past about quality and customer service.
Rock on isn’t that what boards like this are about? Thanks for sharing your experiences!

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws