over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HCG for fat loss

alan1973

Kilo Klub Member
OK, so a buddy of mine comes to me asking if I know anything about HCG and Fat loss and I ask "are you kidding?!"
Kevin trudeau wrote in one of his books about HCG for losing weight up to 1 lb a day. but get this....the kicker is this impossible protocol that I think no one would stick with.
Anyone hear about this?

Kevin Trudeau is a notorious scammer famous for his late-night "infomercials" on such thing a coral calcium. I believe he's already served two years of prison time for fraud. RUN, don't walk form anything he has to say.

As to using HCG for fat loss, HCG stimulates the testicles, but also suppresses the HPT axis. I can't imagine any use for this as a fat loss remedy.

There'some truth at the bottom but the conditions to make this system work include a 500 kcal diet and nothing more, it's a protocol useless in every case but exteme obesity.

HCG used to be used in precontest protocols and drug stacks in the 1980's.
I read a lot about it in Hatifelds book and some Muscle and fitness magazines back then (if you can believe that).
I can't really remember but it was like the last 2 weeks and pretty high doses.
i know a few guys that did it and got pretty lean but-
Was it from the diet and other drugs?
Really don't know it's like people taking slin and thinking magic to happen, when you have everything in order training diet some real time in the game things like slin and HCG seem to work better than just popping something and expecting to gain gobs of muscle or lose a lotta fat.

Some clinics have had food resutls giving obese women 75-100 mcg of HCg with B-12 and getting good rsults then again we aren't fat women.

OK, so a buddy of mine comes to me asking if I know anything about HCG and Fat loss and I ask "are you kidding?!"
Kevin trudeau wrote in one of his books about HCG for losing weight up to 1 lb a day. but get this....the kicker is this impossible protocol that I think no one would stick with.
Anyone hear about this?

sure it wasnt HGH? even at that 1lb per day!?! DNP maybe.

Just info on a popular clinic out this way that seems to be making alot of moola (I have no opinion, just showing their literature they are offering as backing of their program-LOL)

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Some clinics have had food resutls giving obese women 75-100 mcg of HCg with B-12 ......

They are getting food results huh? well, there u go, just another reason the fat women stay FAT

lol

Kevin Trudeau is a notorious scammer famous for his late-night "infomercials" on such thing a coral calcium. I believe he's already served two years of prison time for fraud. RUN, don't walk form anything he has to say....

I've gotten some decent results from SOME of the things that Trudeau has had to say before. Coral calcium did make me feel better (didn't get it from him- bought it from Wal-Mart), his advice on acid reflux was dead on the money as well.

You have to remember, he is taking on pharmacueticals, the "healthcare" industry, and big business all at the same time- so a lot of people (with A LOT of money) are trying to discredit him.

I'm not saying I'm for or against the guy, but form your OWN judgement rather than accepting what the media tells you.

I would think its a waist of time ....Unless you are not producing enough Testosterone, If someone was deficeint in Testosterone they WOULD get results from HCG...fat loss, energy, muscle mass, ect..... If a person with normal test levels did it, they would also get results because it would bring their levels higher, and yes eventually shut them down..but thats another topic...

sure it wasnt HGH? even at that 1lb per day!?! DNP maybe.

sorry I didn't respond sooner, forgot to subscribe to the thread. yeah, the next day he showed me the book, and sure enough it was there. what perplexed me is that I thought a prescription was required for this stuff...and if true, why is this showing up in a book for the general public to try out?

The infomercial is dangerous abouu coral calcium. If you take to much you get deposits and have to pee them out (PAINFULL).
The guy tells half truths. He is not totally telling you the truth. If you are informed you can weed out the lies and get the god info.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws