over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

"Healthiest" (Best for you) Alcoholic Drink

idk about the healthiest, but i like vodka and diet 7-up
and it seems anytime i drink whiskey i breakout in handcuffs. must be an allergic reaction

frk

You all drink like pussies:p.

HAHAHA, that was good. I don't know about healthy but if I'm going to drink I go with Ketel 1. If I'm heading out for the night and I know that I'll be drinking I basically tell healthy to hold down the fort and I'll see it tomorrow, if it comes with me I have to deal with a guilt trip all night.

You all drink like pussies:p. Either Vodka, triple distilled, on the rocks, or Jameson neat. I'm kidding of course. However Vodka on the rocks with a glass of water between drinks would be the least detrimental. Not healthy but the least detrimental. Or if you want to, order vodka on the rocks with water back. If the bartender doesnt know what that means your at a crappy bar.

That's all I drink when I'm out to dinner if I have one. A nice vodka martini on the rocks with a twist.

I have a bad habit of drinking. Its a genetic trait, and i catch my self drinking hard about twice or so a month. I hope the synthergine i am taking is helping me with the liver..haha!

I drink everynight, wine weekdays hard shit weekends. I know my days are numbered I have had liver values checked and they are not too crazy. I try to eat less if im drinking heavy to feel it more. Definitely works IMO.

Red wine......Sorry.

Phils got it, red wine hands down.
If you are concerned with "calorie" health, then clear liquors are going to be the lowest around 60/cals per oz/drink but definitely not healthiest.

Right, the answer to the basic question of what's "healthiest" would be a single glass of red wine in the evening.

But reading more into OP's original post - summer before senior year of college. He's obviously looking to get shitfaced with his friends a bunch. In that case, stick with vodka/sodas. Least amount of calories/negative impact.

I've heard the healthiest is vodka and water. That doesnt help us bourbon men though. Has to be Wild Turkey Rare Breed or nothin at all!

A White Russian or a Coors Light

Socom you are way off base. LOL you kidding? A white russian has around 270 calories, and tons of sugar. BAD BAD BAD!!! Beer has about 100 calories and moderate carbs.

Actually..

It has MILK for vitamin D, Coffee for Antioxidants..and Vodka. :D

HAHAHA Ok i can justify eating pizza while cutting then. LOL it has cheese for protein, peperonie for protein, crust for carbs and sauce for veggies. LOL I love it!!!

HAHAHA Ok i can justify eating pizza while cutting then. LOL it has cheese for protein, peperonie for protein, crust for carbs and sauce for veggies. LOL I love it!!!

Atta boy! Makes life easier doesnt it LOL

HAHAHAHAAHAH I love it!!!! I can have a milk shake with chocolate. ALL PROTEIN AND CARBS> LOLOLOL

idk about the healthiest, but i like vodka and diet 7-up
and it seems anytime i drink whiskey i breakout in handcuffs. must be an allergic reaction

frk

Dude! I thought it was just me! Everything else if fine. Vodka, Tequila...but fire me up on Whiskey and there's trouble...

Thank you for all the great responses so far everyone. Trying to keep everything in check the majority of the time. Tomorrow night should be fun. I work at a gym and have to be there early tomorrow morning so it helps keep me out of trouble some of the time. I hate diet coke but I am thinking jack and diet sounds like a good one so I can still get my whiskey fix =). Luckily I have some buds who bartend and they usually hook it up with enough jack you only have a splash of coke anyway.

this will make you guys laugh but ever heard of the blood type diet by dr d'adamo? He went on to also write the genotype diet (which basically puts you into one of six genetic categories).

Well it came out for me that beer is a super 'weight loss' food:D

So all my friends are back in town for summer. I have one year left of school left. I have really put my alcohol consumption in check during the semester, and I am starting summer school soon so that will help but its hard to stay off the booze with all my friends. But hey fuck it, its my senior summer of college. If I am going to drink what are some suggestions on drinks that are better for you. I love whiskey but I know dark liquors have a ton of shit in them thats just bad for you. Vodka Orange Juice of course is one of the better alternatives but is to much OJ bad for you? Vodka anything really, buddy has got me on gin and pink lemonade lately, kinda girly but its good.
Alcohol is a poison to your body...you can rationalize drinking all day long but there is no healthy-er drink out there... unless it is alcohol free.
If you just suck one dick a week does that mean your not to much of a fag...just a one dick a week straight guy....please

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws