over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Heart arrythmia or palpitations.

DarkWarrior

Registered
Will make this short as possible to get to the point. My current status is 5 ft 7 in. tall, 195 to 200 lbs, bodyfat of approx. 10% give or take depending on how busy I am.
My question is has anyone experienced heart arrythmia or palpitations while using any of the following: 200mg deca per week,6-oxo at recommended dose,drink coffee like a fiend,take a multi vita pack.
Also had not worked out for two weeks as other matters were pressing when this occured.
Had just finished eating a small amount of neapolitan ice cream and was washing it down with milk when I felt my heart suddenly just start beating whacky, this lasted more or less for three days until I hit the gym and did legs,which completely brought me back to normal. Checked bp and was normal. Have since stopped both the deca and 6-oxo, sorry cant stop the neapolitan though...lol.
Any experiences like this or thoughts would be great.

Doubt its what your using, especially if BP was good. If you were under major stress or anxiety during this time or a few days/weeks before that is probably the cause. This happened to me and I eliminated all stress and they have gone completely away. When you say they lasted for 3days, do you mean an irregular heartbeat nonstop for 3 days or off and on for 3days? Usually short heart paps that last a second or two are not very serious but longer one's can be. Did you get lightheaded or dizzy when they occured?

Doubt its what your using, especially if BP was good. If you were under major stress or anxiety during this time or a few days/weeks before that is probably the cause. This happened to me and I eliminated all stress and they have gone completely away. When you say they lasted for 3days, do you mean an irregular heartbeat nonstop for 3 days or off and on for 3days? Usually short heart paps that last a second or two are not very serious but longer one's can be. Did you get lightheaded or dizzy when they occured?

No dizziness or lightheadedness but they basically lasted right up until my leg workout which was very agressive and heavy squats and leg presses, after that my heartbeat returned to normal. Must have been stress buildup?
They would be consistently off....no normal consistent beat or rythem, was driving me nuts and almost to the hospital.

No dizziness or lightheadedness but they basically lasted right up until my leg workout which was very agressive and heavy squats and leg presses, after that my heartbeat returned to normal. Must have been stress buildup?
They would be consistently off....no normal consistent beat or rythem, was driving me nuts and almost to the hospital.

wow, usually paps last a few seconds or even minutes, but to have it that irregular for 3days straight worries me a bit. If you have health insurance make a dr. appt and tell him whats up, but tell him you dont use supplements. Even shit thats legal like protien powder,etc..if its not fda approved which most supps are not, your insurance can drop you. You can fight it and probably win, but its a hassel. Just tell him whats up and suggest an echocardiogram or 24hr haltor moniter.

Will make this short as possible to get to the point. My current status is 5 ft 7 in. tall, 195 to 200 lbs, bodyfat of approx. 10% give or take depending on how busy I am.
My question is has anyone experienced heart arrythmia or palpitations while using any of the following: 200mg deca per week,6-oxo at recommended dose,drink coffee like a fiend,take a multi vita pack.
Also had not worked out for two weeks as other matters were pressing when this occured.
Had just finished eating a small amount of neapolitan ice cream and was washing it down with milk when I felt my heart suddenly just start beating whacky, this lasted more or less for three days until I hit the gym and did legs,which completely brought me back to normal. Checked bp and was normal. Have since stopped both the deca and 6-oxo, sorry cant stop the neapolitan though...lol.
Any experiences like this or thoughts would be great.

How much coffee are you drinking? Caffeine can def be the culprit especially if you are stressed.

sounds like ATRIAL FIBRILLATION to me. I have it. going 3 days with your rhythm messed up is not a good idea. quick story.
I get it from time to time, and usually it's over in a matter of seconds. one night I was getting ready to go to work and it started. this was at 6pm. I worked all night till 2am and decided to go see my wife at work, who is a cardiac nurse. she put me on a monitor and my heart rate was close to 200 BPM. so I went to the ER where they pushed cardizem I believe to try to put my heart-rate back to normal, but it didn't work. next step was to put me under and do a cardioversion, which shocks the heart back to a normal rhythm. it is most likely NOT caused by gear. it is an electrical miss-fire if you will of the heart muscle. if it happens again, and it doesn't revert back to a normal rhythm, get it checked. it puts too much stress on the heart and over time it will just become weaker.

Dont screw around with this. Get to your doctor and get a 12lead and some blood work done. I was diagnosed with Wolff Parkinson White back in May and going for an Ablation on August 5th. I have had palps about once every 2 months and never thought much about it because I knew how to control it, what I didn't know was that I had WPW. The problem is that if you have an underlying problem like WPW and the hospital or EMS crews were to give you the standard drugs, they would KILL you!! Go get a complete cardiac work up to ease your mind.

WPW is where there is an extra electrical pathway in the heart and sometimes the signal from the SA node by passes the AV node, and since it does that, it causes the hear to beat at a much higher rate. The rhythm could be either an SVT or an Atrial rhythm like A-fib or A-flutter. Either way, none of them are good. Causes increase risk for heart attack, stroke, ect.

thats crazy. You would think that by now our piece of shit g.o.v would have a diff method for EMS than a guessing game.

The 12-lead WAS a good idea however it sounds like you've converted (while doing legs). Define "wacky"....if your heart beat was irregular in tempo there are plenty of arrhythmias to chose from. Coffee gives me PVC's if I drink to much and is a common effect of the stuff. A PVC feels like your heart is going fine then there is a k-thump in your chest like your heart just tripped over a crack in the sidewalk. I'd cut the coffee back/off for a while even though you may be addicted :) If it happens again, get into a clinic (or ER, but these are $$$$) tell them what is going on and they'll get you in fast. Once the EKG shows exactly what is going on your doc can act accordingly. Physicians usually don't get to antsy in the pantsy if your condition isn't chronic but it would be helpfull to know what rhythm you're in.

The 12-lead WAS a good idea however it sounds like you've converted (while doing legs). Define "wacky"....if your heart beat was irregular in tempo there are plenty of arrhythmias to chose from. Coffee gives me PVC's if I drink to much and is a common effect of the stuff. A PVC feels like your heart is going fine then there is a k-thump in your chest like your heart just tripped over a crack in the sidewalk. I'd cut the coffee back/off for a while even though you may be addicted :) If it happens again, get into a clinic (or ER, but these are $$$$) tell them what is going on and they'll get you in fast. Once the EKG shows exactly what is going on your doc can act accordingly. Physicians usually don't get to antsy in the pantsy if your condition isn't chronic but it would be helpfull to know what rhythm you're in.

So when you say coffee gave you pvc's do you get pvc's from caffine pills/drinks? Im just wondering if there is anything else in coffee other than caffiene that can cause the pvc's

Yes, I have cut back on the caffeine as it was one of the known causes.
My heart wasnt just skipping a beat it was totally out of rythm or not consistently beating any certain way, would beat six fast beats, skip one, ten fast beats or short or long but never anything consistent, made it hard to sleep as I could feel it.
I did go and read up on the subject of arrythmia and palpitations but nothing they listed for causes really applied other than possible high stress at times.

The fact that I didnt work out for two weeks and it appeared then when I hit the gym hard it disappeared was what clued me in to possible stress related.
I do have an appt. to go for shoulder work on the 10th so I will have to make a second appt. to have the pump checked as well, thank you all for your replies.
Thought this might be more common than what it is but obviously was mistaken.
Is there any certain tests that would possibly point out a electrical malfunction, echocardiogram?

Yes, I have cut back on the caffeine as it was one of the known causes.
My heart wasnt just skipping a beat it was totally out of rythm or not consistently beating any certain way, would beat six fast beats, skip one, ten fast beats or short or long but never anything consistent, made it hard to sleep as I could feel it.
I did go and read up on the subject of arrythmia and palpitations but nothing they listed for causes really applied other than possible high stress at times.

The fact that I didnt work out for two weeks and it appeared then when I hit the gym hard it disappeared was what clued me in to possible stress related.
I do have an appt. to go for shoulder work on the 10th so I will have to make a second appt. to have the pump checked as well, thank you all for your replies.
Thought this might be more common than what it is but obviously was mistaken.
Is there any certain tests that would possibly point out a electrical malfunction, echocardiogram?

echocardiogram is best to look at heart size and valve function. I think a 24hour haltor monitor(basically a 24hr ekg) with an echo is best, but your cardiologist will know which is better for your condition.

Thanks fourthgen, now will have to hope it was something I was doing that was causing it and not hereditary or genetic of sorts.

fourthgen, I'm not so sure that caffeine *causes* the pvc's but it certainly provides a situation where ventricular excitation is more likely. I agree with you on the holter monitor, more likely to catch something when symptoms aren't happening all day long. As far as any AAS....HTN and LVH aren't out of the question.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131