over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Heart Goes Out To Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such a shock

I was watching tv when they broke in last night with the news. Watched it unfold on television. Still hard for me to believe and I wasn't even there. Imagine how the fans there at the concert feel. So many guys stood up to do whatever they could to save lives. Watched a video today of a guy driving past a street and he was asked to help transport the injured to a hospital. They were using whatever help they could get, 500 injured and 58 dead now. One guy had torn off all his clothes but his shorts and used them as tourniquets and to cover the faces of the dead. We should be proud of how we came together last night in the face of death. It is sad though that some are now using this event to further divide us by attacking the NRA and 2nd amendment.

This VP at CBS was fired for what she said. CBS fires vice president who said Vegas victims didn't deserve sympathy because country music fans 'often are Republican' | Fox News

Is Mandalay where they have the O every year??

It was an absolutely crazy scene. Schools are still in session, which is a bit baffling, however they are excusing all students and staff in Vegas that may have been affected by the tragedy. My heart goes out to all those who are currently suffering. It's an absolute horrific thing to think that human beings are capable of such ridiculous actions. Really makes you think.

It was an absolutely crazy scene. Schools are still in session, which is a bit baffling, however they are excusing all students and staff in Vegas that may have been affected by the tragedy. My heart goes out to all those who are currently suffering. It's an absolute horrific thing to think that human beings are capable of such ridiculous actions. Really makes you think.

Are you in Vegas?

My feelings r this is why the negativity of all the news media need to stop reporting on all this and past events such like this. My belief is where this is where the next killer gets off on and lurks to do his or her thing. The media sensationalize this type of BS

My feelings r this is why the negativity of all the news media need to stop reporting on all this and past events such like this. My belief is where this is where the next killer gets off on and lurks to do his or her thing. The media sensationalize this type of BS

500 people were fucking SHOT.. 60 of em died.
If that's not news worthy what is?

Probably going to hear about more deaths in the upcoming days. Terrible situation.

Is Mandalay where they have the O every year??
It used to be at the Mandalay Bay before they moved it to the Orleans.

And this event was not at the Mandalay , it was actually on the other side of the strip.

My best friends daughter was at this thing.
One of her friends was shot in the leg.

Scarry shit.

And some people think "evil" is just a concept. Prayers for all the victims of this terrible event and kudos for the many who went out of there way to help the wounded and transport victims to the hospital. Tragedy shows us the worst of human nature, but also brings out the best. So sorry for everyone effected. It is a sad day in America.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

I was at the pool at Mandalay Bay Saturday. My friend who was with me had friends at the show. His friends wife was shot and killed. So tragic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was at the pool at Mandalay Bay Saturday. My friend who was with me had friends at the show. His friends wife was shot and killed. So tragic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

damn that's awful

500 people were fucking SHOT.. 60 of em died.
If that's not news worthy what is?

Obviously it's very newsworthy, but the problem is the massive amount of exposure is sensationalizing it and only leads to other fucktards looking to leave their legacy too. The media doesn't give a shit because of the potential for advertising dollars and politicians sure don't either because they can try and spin it to push their agenda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear