over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Heavy metal contamination in raws

Don't take it personally. Vaccines in multi-dose vials (very few) may contain a preservative thimerosal where the mercurial component is ethylmercury. Ethylmercury is eliminated by the body unlike the poisonous elemental mercury (methylmercury). Thimerosal was entirely removed or almost entirely removed from vaccines 20 years ago in favor of single-use preparations. But regardless, the amount of thimerosal a vaccine contained before even 1998 was so small (~50mcg) that it would take so many vaccinations to be toxic it was not even realistic.

For comparison, a few large servings of orange roughy or swordfish probably contain more mercury (300-400mcg methylmercury) than the combined benign mercury (ethylmercury) in every vaccine you've had or will recieve in your lifetime.

Selenium also binds to mercury rendering it harmless and is abundant In fish. But I have to look into that more. I say this because in countries or cultures where fish and seafood are eaten in abundance, the people have perfectly normal or better life expectancies. Some eat fish almost exclusively aside from fruits or vegetables. Why aren't they sick with PCB and mercurial poisoning? Not to mention, doesn't mercury fall on plants or seep into groundwater? To say nothing of the fact that we eat primarily the muscle of the fish or animal. The mercury in my body is in my liver, kidneys, brain, CNS, not in my muscles. So regarding seafood, I'm not quite sold on the poisonous fishies thing yet.
I believe you are right , I did a job alongside some EPA guys . they told me when they measure mercury levels in fish that they grind the whole fish up . most of the mercury is in the bones and organs. I think its a person to person thing , bring susceptible to mercury poisoning or the metals hanging around in the body. I did a decade in prison and ate more mackerel and tuna than anyone can imagine all day with no issues .

Ive eaten wild salmon about 5-6-7 days a week for years. Ive started eating an additional tuna steak as well over the last year. I also go through cycles of smashing sushi 2 times a week in addition to the fish I already eat. I have never noticed any symptoms of heavy metal contamination and it seems to be one of those conditions you would not be able to power through from the way it's described. Hopefully the only thing in my life thats heavy metal is my music and not my blood.

Mercury toxicity is a REAL thing. Completely changed my life. No gear worked at all, no matter the dosage and I have a very good response to gear. ZERO pumps, circulation issues, focus issues, horrible depression, sucididal thoughts, weight loss, severe lethargy. It has completely brought my bodybuilding comeback to a halt.

This went on for a year and a half, finally got answers in June and started treatment than. I now am feeling GREAT, mind is day and night different, not losing weight and I'm off all gear including trt, pumps are coming back, skin is better etc. I 100% got it from fish, as after I "Stopped" bodybuilding 2016, I had small spurts of gear use here or there but not much. Wanted to come back August 6th 2019. Here I am 2 years later lol I have been a BIG sushi eater my whole life, offseason was every week at least. When I moved to Vegas it turned into 3-5x per week, tuna steaks during day sometimes etc.

I highly recommend everyone get on the following if big fish eater and suspected toxicity-
NAC- 1200mg per day (natural chelator and protective effects)
Selenium- 200mcg per day
ALA- 200mg before carb meals (Dont take this if you KNOW you have super high levels as it may move mercury in and out of the brain as it crosses blood brain barrier
400iu Vitamin E. a day
Vitamin C
Vitamin D
Multi Mineral

Along with all this for 2 months doctor had me on DMSA pills (chelation med). Didn't like how it was making me feel in august so we cut it and stuck with 2 IV's a month of 2g glutathione with DMPS for chelation.

I will be going in-depth with this all on my new YouTube channel soon as I have founds quite a few people who had these issues and had no idea themselves. Hoping I can finally start my "offseason" in 2 weeks and begin my journey back to the stage.

jano had a question about heavy metal contaminants in raws and had this to say:

Well, I have a small sample size of about 10 clients who have had AAS raw powders tested for heavy metals. Most of them went for the big four toxic heavy metals (As, Pb, Cd, Hg), some went over that (Sn, Al...). Not a single AAS raw sample was anywhere near dangerous, or even notable levels.

I'd worry much more about stuff such as impurities from degradation (mostly cause PIP), impurities from chinese giving up on recrystallization a little bit too soon, mixed up compounds, residual solvents etc...

Mercury toxicity is a REAL thing. Completely changed my life. No gear worked at all, no matter the dosage and I have a very good response to gear. ZERO pumps, circulation issues, focus issues, horrible depression, sucididal thoughts, weight loss, severe lethargy. It has completely brought my bodybuilding comeback to a halt.

This is a very apt description of what Ive experienced along with dozens of less impactful side effects. Whole body feels blocked in every way - digestion, neurotransmitters, metabolically, along with the fatigue depression, major circulation/vascular issues, weight loss, hair loss.

A lot of patients take a long time to solve this so I’m glad you’re on the road to feeling better Dom. Not sure if you’ve looked into Emeramide but it’s another much safer chelation option and the only one that passes the blood brain barrier and into the CNS. Just started it 3 days ago and already noticing a huge difference.

I’ll probably do a write up on my experience with treatment and diagnosis when I’m done. Will probably treat patients wallowing in this area of medicine when I’m done with school

You should think about using broccoli sprouts for their sulforaphane content. I haven’t come across anything else natural or drug that increases heavy metal excretion as much as sulforaphane.
So 'use' broccoli sprouts? Do I need a prescription or is this available over the counter? There are many things used as an adjunct to therapy, certain vitamins and minerals, and homeopathic remedies. As a prophylaxis, I'm sure some or even many are beneficial (A, C, B complex, magnesium, selenium) but once acute heavy metal poisoning is diagnosed, our options become extremely limited.

This is a very apt description of what Ive experienced along with dozens of less impactful side effects. Whole body feels blocked in every way - digestion, neurotransmitters, metabolically, along with the fatigue depression, major circulation/vascular issues, weight loss, hair loss.

A lot of patients take a long time to solve this so I’m glad you’re on the road to feeling better Dom. Not sure if you’ve looked into Emeramide but it’s another much safer chelation option and the only one that passes the blood brain barrier and into the CNS. Just started it 3 days ago and already noticing a huge difference.

I’ll probably do a write up on my experience with treatment and diagnosis when I’m done. Will probably treat patients wallowing in this area of medicine when I’m done with school
Thats a new one to me! Ive been using ALA for 2 weeks now as it passes BBB and feel great1 Did your DR script that?

Ahhh I looked it up, OSR! I was wondering if it actually works. Some FB groups I seen follow it like a cult. But people have been on it 5,10+ years lol. How much are you taking?

Don't take it personally. Vaccines in multi-dose vials (very few) may contain a preservative thimerosal where the mercurial component is ethylmercury. Ethylmercury is eliminated by the body unlike the poisonous elemental mercury (methylmercury). Thimerosal was entirely removed or almost entirely removed from vaccines 20 years ago in favor of single-use preparations. But regardless, the amount of thimerosal a vaccine contained before even 1998 was so small (~50mcg) that it would take so many vaccinations to be toxic it was not even realistic.

For comparison, a few large servings of orange roughy or swordfish probably contain more mercury (300-400mcg methylmercury) than the combined benign mercury (ethylmercury) in every vaccine you've had or will recieve in your lifetime.

Selenium also binds to mercury rendering it harmless and is abundant In fish. But I have to look into that more. I say this because in countries or cultures where fish and seafood are eaten in abundance, the people have perfectly normal or better life expectancies. Some eat fish almost exclusively aside from fruits or vegetables. Why aren't they sick with PCB and mercurial poisoning? Not to mention, doesn't mercury fall on plants or seep into groundwater? To say nothing of the fact that we eat primarily the muscle of the fish or animal. The mercury in my body is in my liver, kidneys, brain, CNS, not in my muscles. So regarding seafood, I'm not quite sold on the poisonous fishies thing yet.
you are right and wrong, too many bodybuilders and oddly actors have gotten mercury poisoning from sushi, its definitely a thing. However i lived in zJapan for three years, Okinawa to be exact where they have the highest life expectancy on the planet and EVERYONE eays fish daily, i ate sushi multiple times a day almost every day for 3 years, that said i was super healthy, prebodybuilding so only 150 lbs and took vitamins and ate no junk food, i think fish out of the Atlantic is worse and i also think the large volumes and higher stressed bodies we have contribute but i still will mow down 20-30 pieces of sushi no issue, but i eat almost salmon exclusively so theres that. Genetics, the rest of your diet, and your water have to be an issue here, imo.

I want to be clear I’m not saying that this is the case with this thread but want to gauge potential
Brother your completely right though there are definitely heavy metal contamination in raw materials.
We can only hope for the best because products that are inspected fail constantly for heavy metals.
I believe that you are correct to have worries just go with a good lab and be hopeful that its filtered out

Hit me up anytime brother [email protected]
Website WorldofRoids.to

you are right and wrong, too many bodybuilders and oddly actors have gotten mercury poisoning from sushi, its definitely a thing. However i lived in zJapan for three years, Okinawa to be exact where they have the highest life expectancy on the planet and EVERYONE eays fish daily, i ate sushi multiple times a day almost every day for 3 years, that said i was super healthy, prebodybuilding so only 150 lbs and took vitamins and ate no junk food, i think fish out of the Atlantic is worse and i also think the large volumes and higher stressed bodies we have contribute but i still will mow down 20-30 pieces of sushi no issue, but i eat almost salmon exclusively so theres that. Genetics, the rest of your diet, and your water have to be an issue here, imo.
I never said it wasn't a thing. And I agree that a lot almost certainly depends on where the fish is coming from. Just please keep in mind that if what I posted is incorrect, than Raymond NV, Raymond Lj. Toxicology. 2010 Nov 28;278(1)112-123 is incorrect. I'm only passing on what I have read.

Listed here:

Brother your completely right though there are definitely heavy metal contamination in raw materials.
We can only hope for the best because products that are inspected fail constantly for heavy metals.

I believe that you are correct to have worries just go with a good lab and be hopeful that its filtered out

Hit me up anytime brother [email protected]
Website WorldofRoids.to

Where's the proof? If you're going to put that out there then please show us the reports.

Where's the proof? If you're going to put that out there then please show us the reports.
There's never zero contaminates in an inspected product just acceptable im not trying to knock anyone im saying that its known that many products across the spectrum have acceptable contaminants including even the water we drink. Nothing more

I never said it wasn't a thing. And I agree that a lot almost certainly depends on where the fish is coming from. Just please keep in mind that if what I posted is incorrect, than Raymond NV, Raymond Lj. Toxicology. 2010 Nov 28;278(1)112-123 is incorrect. I'm only passing on what I have read.

Listed here:
bro wasnt saying you were wrong, was putting a 360 view on it bc ive seen it both ways, no need to defend your postion bc i wasnt attacking it bro

This is another interesting study where rats were divided into three groups

Group 1: high mercury (Hg), low selenium (Se)
Group 2: high Hg, adequate Se
Group 3: high Hg, high Se

At 9 weeks, Group 1 growth was impaired 24%, Group 2 was impaired 8%, and Group 3 had no impairment whatsoever. Rats aren't people but this looks promising not just from a therapeutic perspective but even as a treatment after exposure.

I never paid much attention to selenium before but I will now.

Abstract¹​

The influence of dietary selenium (Se) on mercury (Hg) toxicity was studied in weanling male Long Evans rats. Rats were fed AIN-93G-based low-Se torula yeast diets or diets augmented with sodium selenite to attain adequate- or rich-Se levels (0.1, 1.0 or 15 micromol/kg, respectively) These diets were prepared with no added methylmercury (MeHg) or with moderate- or high-MeHg (0.2, 10 or 60 micromol/kg, respectively). Health and weights were monitored weekly. By the end of the 9-week study, MeHg toxicity had impaired growth of rats fed high-MeHg, low-Se diets by approximately 24% (p < 0.05) compared to the controls. Growth of rats fed high-MeHg, adequate-Se diets was impaired by approximately 8% (p < 0.05) relative to their control group, but rats fed high-MeHg, rich-Se diets did not show any growth impairment. Low-MeHg exposure did not affect rat growth at any dietary Se level. Concentrations of Hg in hair and blood reflected dietary MeHg exposure, but Hg toxicity was more directly related to the Hg to Se ratios. Results support the hypothesis that Hg-dependent sequestration of Se is a primary mechanism of Hg toxicity. Therefore, Hg to Se molar ratios provide a more reliable and comprehensive criteria for evaluating risks associated with MeHg exposure.

¹Biol Trace Elem Res. 2007 Dec;119(3):255-68

bro wasnt saying you were wrong, was putting a 360 view on it bc ive seen it both ways, no need to defend your postion bc i wasnt attacking it bro
No, brother! Don't take it as a defense. We're exchanging ideas here. It's all good.

There's never zero contaminates in an inspected product just acceptable im not trying to knock anyone im saying that its known that many products across the spectrum have acceptable contaminants including even the water we drink. Nothing more

I appreciate the clarification!

I think infrared saunas do a ok job at chelating heavy metals from the body but steam saunas didn’t.
Infared saunas are great for detoxing them from what I was told. On its own no, but combined with chelation yes.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Anshely
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131