over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help me get this girl!!

i know i would not be kool with my girl giving out her number out of kindness, i hate that shit

My adivce to you after reading the post is get your own girl.
Find someone else single like your self
Boyfriend means taken asshole.

The very fact you have asked such a thing answers your question. Please tell me that makes sense to you.

Leave her alone and meet one of millions of pretty blonde single girls currently out there. If she breaks up with her bf then it's up to you... but that doesn't sound like it's gonna happen.

Makes me laugh you asked such a question and you think you are good with the ladies haha. Anyone goodlooking can get girls but it doesn't mean they are good with women.

Sounds pretty obsessive to me. Maybe you should focus your energies on a young woman who is actually available.

i recently had a girl come on to me thats been in a relationship for 5 years. She's gorgeous and a bikini competitor so she's definitely my type of girl. i've known her longer than her boyfriend has and we dated awhile back before they were together, but now shes talking about hanging out one on one. At first i was all for it, but after i thought about it i turned her down. i wouldn't want some guy doin that shit to me. the golden rule comes into play here and even though this guy is no good for her, its not place to pass judgement.

i recently had a girl come on to me thats been in a relationship for 5 years. She's gorgeous and a bikini competitor so she's definitely my type of girl. i've known her longer than her boyfriend has and we dated awhile back before they were together, but now shes talking about hanging out one on one. At first i was all for it, but after i thought about it i turned her down. i wouldn't want some guy doin that shit to me. the golden rule comes into play here and even though this guy is no good for her, its not place to pass judgement.

I really really respect you, even if i do not know you.

Big dick move to try and break up a girl and her man..even if they're been together for a day it's shitty. Karma will bite you in the ass for that.

Respect..I wish a lot more people had your values.

Don't stop believing

I suggest you take your "game" up a notch and text/call this girl several hundred times a day. Judging from your posts, You are obviously the mack daddy and she is lucky that you asked for her number.

Don't stop even if she gets a restraining order against you. that's a sign of true love!

go for yours!

lol, seriously though, you should ask her one more time and if same happens drop her.

This is a brilliant post and should be taught to all boys through school.

No woman will ever respect you, if you can't respect them, and if you can't respect other guys ladies, then I hope this girls fella catches up with ya and teaches you a thing or two.. There is no point coming on here and not being able to take critism for your post, Like at the end of the day were you expecting people here to back you up and tell you what you are doing is cool and ok??...I think not....I really hope theres not many more guys in the world like you...Dude you have a hell of alot to learn...Go find someone who is not in a relationship already and on your level of intelligence..Sorry to be so blunt, but what you are doing is totally wrong in my opiion :mad:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131