over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help with shopping for Grits

So why exactly are you "needing" grits??

They are a staple for breakfast food down here in the south , one of my favorite meals is shrimp and grits.

I've never test by blood sugar after grits compared to cream.of rice or cream of wheat but I'd suspect they are very close to the same thing.

If you are looking for a fast carb to add to meals try some regular white rice with a couple tablespoon of strawberry jelly.

I can't imagine eating grits sweet.

Butter, salt and pepper. And sometimes an egg or two, over easy, on top.

Ok so i have never had grits in my life. We do not get them in the supermarkets. nobody sell them. only some online shops.

got this one shop where prices are ok..

https://www.bluemountainpeak.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=Quaker+Grits

but i can not see the normal grits.

what the hell is this cheese flavour and all that funky stuff ?

i need to cook grits then put some protein powder and stuff in it like we do with oats and eat them.

I just want plain grits no flavor like the ones we see Dextor eating in his videos.

Bob red mill is good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't imagine eating grits sweet.

Butter, salt and pepper. And sometimes an egg or two, over easy, on top.

lol....in some parts of the south....they load maple syrup on grits....

:)

So why exactly are you "needing" grits??

They are a staple for breakfast food down here in the south , one of my favorite meals is shrimp and grits.

I've never test by blood sugar after grits compared to cream.of rice or cream of wheat but I'd suspect they are very close to the same thing.

If you are looking for a fast carb to add to meals try some regular white rice with a couple tablespoon of strawberry jelly.
Grits for preworkout meal mate.

I eat plenty of rice trust me (thanks to the Indian origin DNA in me which is programmed with a undying love for rice for life lol)

300 gms of uncooked wt basmati on some days. I absolutely love rice.

but i cant have rice with whey isolate.

Oats I do in meal 1 in a shake form

meal 4 is Bananas rice krispies or oats for carbs. I just could not get myself to like cream of rice. we dont get cream of wheat in the UK.

lets see how grits go with whey isolate. need a high carb fast digesting source and grits may do the job. lets see.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

lol....in some parts of the south....they load maple syrup on grits....

:)
Tenny once u mix whey isolate should it not taste like a creamy hot pudding? No ? i am only guessing mate

Tenny once u mix whey isolate should it not taste like a creamy hot pudding? No ? i am only guessing mate

To be truthful....I have never just mixed it in with my shake. I just dump the pack into a bowl, pour some hot water over it to the consistency that I like....then set it aside while I put my whey in my shaker bottle.

I drink my whey, then just eat the grits with a spoon.5 minutes total maybe....and then I leave for the gym which is only 20 minutes away. By then I felt like I haven't really eaten anything.

I may give it a try of just dumping the pack into my whey and see how it does. But I honestly enjoy the taste of them so much...I prefer eating them whenever I can.

As far as rice goes....that is something that I absolutely love. I could have rice with every meal of the day.

https://www.bobsredmill.com/shop.html?limit=all

everything you need here...

they have whole wheat farina....and white farina....both organic
Tenny thats American store so if i order it will be high del cost plus HMRC customs with slap a import duty and administration charge.

last month for my i herb order which was 55 something pounds they charged be 18 pounds duty, value added tax, admin charges!!

Its not worth ordering from America mate.

found 2 of these on Amazon uk. look at the cost and del charges. insanely high.

like 30 dollors for 16 oz of grits if we convert gbp to usd . gets shipped from Amazon usa

I might as well eat more organic steak instead of grits !lol

ya budddy light wt **broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed**

To be truthful....I have never just mixed it in with my shake. I just dump the pack into a bowl, pour some hot water over it to the consistency that I like....then set it aside while I put my whey in my shaker bottle.

I drink my whey, then just eat the grits with a spoon.5 minutes total maybe....and then I leave for the gym which is only 20 minutes away. By then I felt like I haven't really eaten anything.

I may give it a try of just dumping the pack into my whey and see how it does. But I honestly enjoy the taste of them so much...I prefer eating them whenever I can.

As far as rice goes....that is something that I absolutely love. I could have rice with every meal of the day.
ya i only say that cos i always do that.

cook oats, rice krispies, whatever the hell cereal is and then dump whey in it and make it a sweet pudding type thing. I even out extra protein in cottage and quark cheese to make it sweet so i dont think i will find it weird as my system is use to it.

try it mate. you might like it.

i think i will find it odd eating it plain without whey.

i never eat oats, rice Krispies plain cooked.always add whey for flavour.

right now running

pro supps

cookie and cream

and

glazed donut [emoji123][emoji6]

yes the flavour is called exactly that :)

what was the brand roonnie used in his video? sachets of grits

, Dev next time (or maybe next weekend) I am in London I may pop into Selfridges to get some,think that was what Ronnie used

Get some kernel seasons butter or nacho cheese. Add eggs and/or egg whites.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flo wants you to kiss her grits......

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ftbm8EZZDqI[/ame]

You're not going to be able to use them that much, unless you're willing to spend $100's on grits or if you barely eat any carbs
I am from canada and I am in the same situation as you, no grits here, anywhere

I order from America sometimes, costs $100 for 5-6 1kg bags, which don't last long (I go through 1kg of oats in 3 days)

I suggest you try cream of rice, it's same thing but from rice (grits is corn), tastes about the same too a bit less sweet.

If you cannot find cream of rice at the grocery store you can buy a food processor/blender and just buy white rice and blend it up yourself (medium grain white rice is what "cream of wheat" branded cream of rice uses to make their cream of rice)

Also not sure if you can make grits yourself but if you could it would be your only real way of using grits without ridiculous prices to get them to the UK

Last edited:
That sucks for you guys having to pay that much. I pick up a box of instant grits with 24 packets in it for about $4.00 here.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Big money for grits.....people eating at Waffle House all over the south would laugh their asses off about that...:D

allright guys

so here is the update on Grits

They are superhit !!!!!

i make them same way as oats/sweet/pudding

120 gm grits cook them

add 40 gm isolate
frozen fruit
40-60 gm nut butter
splenda

I like their consistency flavour.

Must addition to my diet/preworkout meal. They cost more but hey ho. They are damn good. I am so glad I tried and gave them a go.

Love Live America

God Bless America

Keep making Grits
:)**broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed**

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
raulob72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity