advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hey MikeS - How about those Duchaine stories?

Kahn

Registered
Icon and Guru don't really do the man justice. Profound thinker is more apropriate. His marble was refined. How about 'The Best of Dan' series, MikeS? The good and bad, its all Duchaine and its all good.

Dan was THE guru. The one everyone will have to be measured up against forever, & no one will ever surpass him in that dept. He changed bodybuilding forever. I REALLY miss him.

C'mon Qwert, the guy is fascinating, if you have stories, lets hear them. His thought proces on all subjects was cool to read about. I'd have liked to hear more about his speakers on top of all the raunchy shit in and out of bodybuilding. Sex, drugs, perversions, its all good.

yes! He was my very first source, back when there was no such thing as a 'source'. In the mid 1980s, it was the beginning of gear through mail order.
We communicated over the phone. It was order now, pay when you can. But as always I kept my credit spotless and paid immediately upon receipt. He ran into legal trouble (this was before steroids were Scheduled) from his business and had to shut down in the late 80s.

Here is the link to the pictures of the greatest artifacts in steroid mail order history:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6626&highlight=Duchaine

These are the original price lists from old Dan. I still retain all of them! Its good to be a packrat! :D

He was the original Guru. He was hypothosising about endocronology as it related to sports enhancement long before anyone had a clue. His thinking was so far ahead of its time it was unbelievable. On top of all this he was a really good guy. Friendly as he was I knew him only in a business sense, talked about steroids but never actually exchanged normal life pleasantries.

Unfortunately ol' Dan died of congenital kidney failure that he had suffered with all his life.

Great to see the Guru being remembered, Kahn.

It was in the early 90's that I ordered the "Underground Steroid Handbooks". Dan was a big influence in my approach to anabolic experimentation, or being a "human lab rat" as he called it. I really liked the way he thought. His little pamphlets were my first anabolic educational material. From there I found all sorts of other good sources of info.

He seemed like he had a good sense of humor too. It is too bad he's not still around. It would have been very interesting to see what new ideas he would have come up with.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131