over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH, how much is TOO MUCH?

sure u look good and feel good on high gh.
but u also feel good when u drink and take drugs.
whats it doing to you on the inside?
y'all dont care tho. looking good temporarily is more important than having a good quality of life when u get older and have to live in the body u fucked up with massive hormone use.

sure u look good and feel good on high gh.
but u also feel good when u drink and take drugs.
whats it doing to you on the inside?
y'all dont care tho. looking good temporarily is more important than having a good quality of life when u get older and have to live in the body u fucked up with massive hormone use.

Lol no one feels good when they drink for more than a few hours. Same with drugs.

Tons of guys have been using abuse level doses of PEDs for decades. Stuff is pretty mild and non detrimental if used within generally reasonable ways

There is no rule of "How much HGH is too much"

However this is my rule of thumb that is basic across the broad spectrum:

1-2iu - Health benefits, general wellbeing, general use

3/4iu - Health Benefits, fat loss, muscle building/aiding

4-8ui - More aggressive version of 3/4iu

10iu+ Should probably be competing in BB or going for Pro card in BB, average gym rat should not be using this much (but thats a personal choice)

I've found 3 to 4 iu of pharmaceutical grade genotropin is better than 6 to 8 iu of green tops generic any more thanks that the swelling and joint pain becomes an issue ...good question

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

There was a big difference for me from 4 to 6 so I can only imagine. I am going to try the peptides for a bit though for a few different reasons, but in all honesty if the change from 4 to 6 was noticeable I can only imagine what 10 would be like. However, I think that much gh should be used for pre contest only or a quick offseason blast just to get through a hump. As I age I am learning to keep doses lower and play with my gh to get the results I want.

Just my .02 and your talking to a guy who has used gh since I was 11 (protropin 192aa back in '91) off and on through current day so what almost 24 years of gh use - more on than off.

Since age 11? Was it for medical reasons?

Yes and no. I was born with osteogenesis impercects (brittle bones) I have type 4 which is moderate to severe (I am more on the moderate side) and I was shorter so my mom who was always a reader stumbled on hgh therapy for short kids. The side effect - I quit breaking my bones. For whatever reason when I am on gh no issues bone wise for me, when I am off I get tiny stress fractures and such - nothing full blown in years that has occurred in the gym. Sadly this treatment is not approved for my bone disease so I have just always kept on doing it. The benefits far outweigh anything in my case. I do however get yearly echos and stress tests done. No issues at all anywhere.

I know a BB who ran 36iu of Geno (yes, 36 ius!!!) a day for some time in his prime. He was very successful in Europe in BB competition, never gone Pro though.
Personally 2-4iu of 100% legit human pharma grade like Geno or Omni is perfect.
just like jm425 said, with high doses you have to be careful as there are some sides like those freaking cysts on back or behind ears. I think it not only goes with high doses but also long period of use (like 12 months or more).

Yates went up the 8 iu's in his peak

remember he got pure everything . very well different now a days guys arnt getting pharma

10 i.u. seems like plenty. I would say if you want to get more out of it add slin.

I've been running norditropin since the middle of May with a short break during my prep for a big show coming up in 5 weeks. Started at 5 iu, up to 12 units daily now (6iu preworkout when I wake up, 6iu before bed). The carpal tunnel was bad at first but I don't notice it so much anymore. It gave my delts and tris that 3d look pretty quickly and tightened up my waistline real fast.

The biggest difference it makes is how I feel in the morning. I get 7 solid hours of sleep (with a few pee breaks) even on a hefty dose of tren, and wake up feeling totally rested and renewed, even on those horrible low carb runs. Joints are feeling great too and it has kept my pectoral tendonitis under control.

Downside is fluid retention. It's not a lot, as sodium is kept to a pretty reasonable level, but still noticeable.

Yes and no. I was born with osteogenesis impercects (brittle bones) I have type 4 which is moderate to severe (I am more on the moderate side) and I was shorter so my mom who was always a reader stumbled on hgh therapy for short kids. The side effect - I quit breaking my bones. For whatever reason when I am on gh no issues bone wise for me, when I am off I get tiny stress fractures and such - nothing full blown in years that has occurred in the gym. Sadly this treatment is not approved for my bone disease so I have just always kept on doing it. The benefits far outweigh anything in my case. I do however get yearly echos and stress tests done. No issues at all anywhere.

Very interesting and kudos to your mom.

I couldn't imagine!

My gut feels like its growing on just 5 iu's generics a day! And i dont even eat a alot of meals/calories!

This is my first run with GH..on my 6th of 7 kits right now.

you mean like HGH gut ?

you mean like HGH gut ?

I hold a lot of water inside my gut and had some indigestion on and off on the over 5iu doses. Had lots of pressure at 7-8iu in my abdomen for a bit here and there , I think it's all from just holding water down there inside

do some of you desensitize? I remember going upto 4iu of serostim and thinking how the fuck do people go upto 10+ of these a day between the water retention and carpal tunnel.

That's insane. At 6iu I could barely close my fists in the mornings and my hands looked like michellen man.

Length of time

How long do you guys run it. I've heard people run it a long time and I've also heard from a buddy who use to run it nonstop that it's not good to run it any longer than 3 months at a time. Just like other cycles you have to let your body recover.

10iu Rips ED for about a month made me so lethargic I couldn't function - felt like sleeping 24/7.
Looked phenomenal though. lol

I can relate to your statement 100%... :)

8iu greys and I cannot move from my bed. Can barely even train properly

Tell me about it! :eek::eek:

I'd rather miss on higher doses' increased muscle building/fat loss effects and feel fantastic on 4 IU's, than feeling like a zombie all day long even though it means looking "a bit" better... :);)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws