Votes: 11 27.5%
  • >3 years - 5 years

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • >5 years - 10 years

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • >10 years

Votes: 1 2.5%

• Total voters
400+ views and only 25 HGH users added to the poll? Now I know there are more folks who use this.

I'd like to open it up now to discuss what sides effects people have experienced. Minor or major...it doesn't matter. I'm especially interested in those with over 5 years usage. Please, please, please chime in if you have a moment. Thanks.

been on hgh for about five years. 1iu daily 5on 2 off. some times 2iu daily. i use it for anti aging. lost a lot of body fat without changing my diet. sleep better and have more energy. eyesight is better. no bad side effects.

consider the source bro, dont waste your time on people assessing a potential diagnosis without any medical background, i am in medical industry it is beyond intricate and any commonman would not be able to divulge info about what caused a hard attack, maybe attributed to one but not what directly caused it

Im not sure where youre trying to go with your post, but nowhere did I try to blame my heart attack on HGH. WHat I did say is that there is medical evidence that supraphysiological doses of HGH lead to hypertophy of the heart. People can take that evidence and do whatever they chose to do with it: ignore it, consider it, or change what they are doing. I was simply presenting a fact, not a medical opinion or hypothesis.

This is as allways an interestung topic. I have barely used HGH myself so I can not help with any experience here because I believe my HGH was bunk as I felt nothing but it would help a lot if you guys would actullay mention the dosage that brought upon your side effects, that is kind of the point here, right!?

One guy mentioned 1-2 units 5 on 2 off for anti aging effects and good fat burning. This is helpful information for those who may be thinking of using in the future. What about some of you guys that have experienced side efffects, what dosages was this on?

HGH

I have used 3 "off brands" (generic stuff) for 3 mo. at 3IU's a day with no noticeable effect. I have also used Pfizer's genotropin, 4 IU's for 4 mo. That was the real deal. The fat just melted off my waist. Got the usual sides too. CTS, especially at night. Lethargic feeling in the morning for a few hours. But didn't notice any additional muscle gain. The major brands are way too expensive to be used for fat loss. I would never waste my money again on HGH. AAS works much better. Is HGH a life extension drug? Probably not. The 3 areas of research for life extension are 1. Caloric restriction. 2. Preventing oxidative damage to the body's tissues. 3. Reduction of IGF-1 levels in the body. HGH raises IGF-1 levels. HGH is a very over rated drug.

I have used 3 "off brands" (generic stuff) for 3 mo. at 3IU's a day with no noticeable effect. I have also used Pfizer's genotropin, 4 IU's for 4 mo. That was the real deal. The fat just melted off my waist. Got the usual sides too. CTS, especially at night. Lethargic feeling in the morning for a few hours. But didn't notice any additional muscle gain. The major brands are way too expensive to be used for fat loss. I would never waste my money again on HGH. AAS works much better. Is HGH a life extension drug? Probably not. The 3 areas of research for life extension are 1. Caloric restriction. 2. Preventing oxidative damage to the body's tissues. 3. Reduction of IGF-1 levels in the body. HGH raises IGF-1 levels. HGH is a very over rated drug.

Hmmm, everyone has there own point of view and there own facts. Thanks for sharing yours bro.

Chip

This is as allways an interestung topic. I have barely used HGH myself so I can not help with any experience here because I believe my HGH was bunk as I felt nothing but it would help a lot if you guys would actullay mention the dosage that brought upon your side effects, that is kind of the point here, right!?

One guy mentioned 1-2 units 5 on 2 off for anti aging effects and good fat burning. This is helpful information for those who may be thinking of using in the future. What about some of you guys that have experienced side efffects, what dosages was this on?

Yes, this is exactly what I'm trying to gauge. I first wanted to get a relative feel for what the distribution was of users by time on. As I assumed, it is heavily weighted towards the top-end (<3years use). I'm also more interested in those that use higher doses than 1-2ius, assuming there is some correlation between increased sides and magnitude of dose.

Thanks for the candor. Yes, this is discouraging informaton especially since you used Pfizer's Genotropin. However, do you feel that you cut yourself a bit short with the generics since you used for 3 months? I know there is an ongoing debate over whether noticeable physiological changes can occur before the famous 6-month mark. I'm still not sold on it being necessary. Thanks again for your input.

Maldorf is correct....

HGH use has been seen with hypertrophy of the heart itself. The problem is with a larger heart a larger blood supply is needed to keep it alive. Now the vessels dont enlarge only the muscle of the heart. Now were looking at a case of possible ishcemia (low supply of blood/oxygen to the heart). Then you get myopathy when the tissue dies from starvation of blood and nurtrients. Not a good combo. I dont know what type of dosing people are using these days but im pretty sure they are above and beyond supraphysiiologic points. Just my opinion.

maldorf, when you say "body building " doses, can cause hyprtrophy, what about 4ius 5/2? is the anti aging doses safe ? i'm assuming the 10ius are whats bad?

I really liked it... I wish I could afford it now. I did 2ius in the am and 2iu pwo (late afternoon, early evening) 5 on 2 off for 8 months.

It brought my bf% down from 16% to <8%, tighter skin.... Plus I had a great sense of well being, and I felt it helped repair my knees and other ligaments.

I didnt start noticing the effects till about 3 months in, but after the 3 months the results really kicked in. I also feel it helped "solidify" my gains... creating a great base to work off of. Tighter skin

Does anyone know if a Dr. can prescribe this for HRT? Or is this a rejuvenation therapy?

BTW, I feel its worth it, but only if you can afford it... This is something you need at least 6 months worth.

Last edited:
with all the HGH out there the price is not extraordinary any more. Hell you can get many kits for $150 or less, all are generic but very good.
Interested to see what increased results bros had that have used 2-4ius and than used 8-10+ius. were results better? worth the extra sides(if any)?

..this is pretty much what I've read too ..real bummer, I've been holding off till I actually hit 40 to hit the HGH ..it was gonna be my silver bullet

..so what's the consensus on 1-3IU ..on a 5/2 for say 6mos without AAS? ..will that be enough to correct the usual gravel in the shoulders from years of pullin weight??

maldorf, when you say "body building " doses, can cause hyprtrophy, what about 4ius 5/2? is the anti aging doses safe ? i'm assuming the 10ius are whats bad?

Well, how old are you? and do you know what is you hormone level? if your level is in normal range than is no need to take any.

im 44 and the 4 ius a day is def helping as far as fat loss

The Science Behind Pheromones

Today, there are many pheromones products in the market, and you most probably wonder what these products, such as the Nexus Pheromones, are for.

The word pheromone originates from theGreek words “pherein” (to transfer) and “hormon” (to stimulate). Coined by experts Adolf Butenandt and Peter Karlson in 1959, this term describes the chemical signals among living organisms that elicit response from the physiology or behavior of other members. Pheromones are chemical substances generated by one living organism and are transmitted to other organisms that belong in one species. Pheromones are substances that usually ignite the sexual urge among animals or people.

**broken link removed**

I've been on gh for about 30 years now and nothing has happened to me except colo-rectal cancer, now I have a colostomy bag... but hell, I look good in a speedo (minus the shitbag).

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws