over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hi guys Bigkiwi here :)

BIGKIWI

IFBB PRO / FOUNDING Member
IFBB PROS
Bigkiwi here !! missed ya guys :)

Thought I would stop by and sday hi let you guys know what I have been doing lately started my own little gym up more a personal training studio fully equipped and heavy duty enough that I can train there will put up some pics :) that has been taking up most of my time lately. I also wrote a little book on training for begginners right through to hardcore trainers this will be out soon :) I have been training quite hard but not hard enough concentrating on getting the financials back in order after coming out of prison :) I would like to thank Big A especially for helping me out with the SYNTHETEK products getting be going again :) I have more time now so will be spending it on the comp and the boards with my bros here : !!!!!!!!! . Currently weighing in 301 at 8% looking forward to doing the European pro tour at the end of the year if they will let me into the countries. I have also started new website with training videos which can be viewed at www.undergroundtraining.co.nz Everyone have great day train hard BK

How tall are you?
Congrats on the book and the gym.
Gl with your comps!

I am 5 foot 9 :)

Attachments

• gymsmaller1.jpg
    gymsmaller1.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 906
  • gymsmaller3.jpg
    gymsmaller3.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 852
  • gymsmallerl2.jpg
    gymsmallerl2.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 845
BK, congrats on opening the gym! 301 @ 8% :eek:, definitely sounds like you have been focused on other things too much :p

What is up big man!! The gym looks great...sounds like life is going well. 308 & 5%...WOW...awesome!

Damn its about time. Whats up BigK glad to see you are doing well. I wasnt around for while and then came back when I could and didnt see you around. Glad you are back your knowledge and no B.S is a great addition to the board. Good luck with the studio and comps this year. Hope to read alot of your posts. Take care MM

Hey BK! Was wondering where you been. Congrats with the gym and everything and wish u alot of success with the training man

RONJON

I wish you the best of luck my friend and i hope everything goes well. you're a great asset to this board and you're a very kind person.
good luck!

Great to see some of the old names around :) hope all been well :) have to look through some of the old posts see whats been happening :)

Great to see some of the old names around :) hope all been well :) have to look through some of the old posts see whats been happening :)

Bro, I'm really happy to see things turning back around for you. It's so good to see you getting your life back. 5 foot 9 inchs 8% @300+ lbs....you were made for this sport bro. I dont know you personaly but you seem like a really nice guy...down to earth and always lookin to help out others. Please let me know when the book is ready...I would like a signed a copy if that cool with you bro.

Your gym looks great bro....I would love to train there. I'm excited to see how this upcoming show goes for you. I been a fan ever since I joined this board and seen pics of you at Big A's house infront of the pimped out whips. I wish you nothing but the best of luck with the gym and life in general for you. As far as wishing you luck on stage....I dont think you really need it.

I don't know you personally i have only seen you here and read some of the post by you , but it is great to see you have been busy working hard and the gym looks great. All the best of luck to you and the gym.

Signed up for the emails!

Like your forums too!

I saw the nice discount for personal training at your gym - nice deal!

Do you do internet consulting at all anymore BK?

Great to see you back and on your feet again! Best wishes, GF

BK, congrats on opening the gym! 301 @ 8% :eek:, definitely sounds like you have been focused on other things too much :p

LOL!

Welcome back kiwi, love the white couch btw, very hardcore :D

Good to see You are doin well BK...gotta love the sign in the 1st pic(Big Kiwi Convict Gear)lol

Great to see you back in the swing of things brother.

great to see you back big dog.the gym looks awsome bro.wishing you the best of luck brother.GOD BLESS

.....pimpman

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner