over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hiding ur gear.....

balanine

Newbies
Tired of keeping gear in car so wife can't find it.......what tricks does anyone have/use to hide it?..It cold in here in NY rt now and am not too sure if its the best idea to keep gear in the car(I can't imagine it being good for it).....currently off however, but need to figure out something soon, don't have any other places to keep anything......only thing I have come up w/ is hiding it in a wall, but any access door/panel has to be hidden.....also, what does 1 do in order to hide hcg?.....I don't have a garage,basement or attic.....(currently rent).....thanks

I understand hiding it from a girlfriend, but honestly it is pretty pathetic if you have to hide it from your wife.

why hide it from the wife? let it be known what you do. But I guess using old pill bottles/tubs of protein can always work.

If you hiding gear from Wife pretty sure you are hiding other things also.. Gonna be a rocky relationship.. If you don't have mutual trust and communication bro you have NO relationship and likely will blow up in your face.. Last place you wanna keep is in car.. too many chances to get it searched or inventoried for LE reason.. Example.. Traffic stop.. Accident.

Open your return air duct where you put the air filter for the AC unit , if its in the wall then make you a little shelf in their just past where the filter sits , 99 women out of 100 don't change the air filter so their is little issue with it being found. The little shelf can also be made for a return ain in the roof it just take s a little more work (still pretty simple)

The return air duct is always the same temperature as your house so that solves the hot cold issue.

NOT for weed heads!!
this is also a great place to hide your pot because its under negitive pressue and the smell is carried into the AC unit and distributed though out the entire house so the exact location can't be tagged by a dog , they just run arround confused , you must keep the fan running though otherwise the negitive pressure idea fails

U need to talk to your wife get her involed with your habit if you continue to keep it from her eventualy she gonna find out about it and she will be pissed u were hiding something from her

If you hiding gear from Wife pretty sure you are hiding other things also.. Gonna be a rocky relationship.. If you don't have mutual trust and communication bro you have NO relationship and likely will blow up in your face.. Last place you wanna keep is in car.. too many chances to get it searched or inventoried for LE reason.. Example.. Traffic stop.. Accident.

Over HALF of marriages end in divorce in the U.S.A. Why is this exaggerated ROMANTICIZING of relationships continually regurgitated?!?
Gear is ILLEGAL (In this case), and if it's not doc prescribed, then choosing to keep it a secret does not equate to a BREAKDOWN and the DESTRUCTION of his marriage!

LE can't search without your permission or reasonable cause....

With my dresser there is a bottom drawer that if removed reveals some space under it. That is where I hide mine from the wife

If you shoot and have a handgun safe or rifle safe you could easily put it in old ammo boxes/ dry boxes, assuming you're gonna be the only one in there.

You need to get it out of your car. That is NOT a safe place. and if LE wants to search your car, they will.
As far as telling your wife, (or girlfriend for that matter) some things are just left unsaid.
There is always a price to pay with honesty. Especially with women.
I used to tell women that were in my life not to ask questions that they didn't want to hear the answers to. :banghead:

I told my gf about my use right off the bat. She is a nurse and she is fine with it, she does my injections for me. All she wants me to do is get my blood tested to make sure everything is ok. And if shit goes bad I have a great hiding place for my gear. Just be honest, Im willing to bet she already knows bro! Good luck.

Thats weird, whenever I bring up telling my girlfriend (9months), who also happens to be a cop, about my use... Everyone tells me to NEVER tell her. Granted, we are not married, or living together. All that changes when you live together? every secret you could ever have goes away once you signed that marriage paper?

I use my gun safe, tucked away in my room, and no one knows the combo but me.

Thats weird, whenever I bring up telling my girlfriend (9months), who also happens to be a cop, about my use... Everyone tells me to NEVER tell her. Granted, we are not married, or living together. All that changes when you live together? every secret you could ever have goes away once you signed that marriage paper?

and you have a question as to why people on this board tell you not to say anything to her???

Tired of keeping gear in car so wife can't find it.......what tricks does anyone have/use to hide it?..It cold in here in NY rt now and am not too sure if its the best idea to keep gear in the car(I can't imagine it being good for it).....currently off however, but need to figure out something soon, don't have any other places to keep anything......only thing I have come up w/ is hiding it in a wall, but any access door/panel has to be hidden.....also, what does 1 do in order to hide hcg?.....I don't have a garage,basement or attic.....(currently rent).....thanks

Under your carpet with a shelf placed over it! (all items you arent using or dont need at the moment) LoL

WOW! You better tell her you stopped years ago! That isnt cool, especially if youll break up, or she gets mad at you. Very BAD idea man! Believe me.. People are going to know you use stuff if you have told her ANYthing

and you have a question as to why people on this board tell you not to say anything to her???

I see where your coming from, but isn't that just saying no cops do anything illegal? Don't we have multiple cops on this board?

I don't want her knowing either. It will compromise her job and mine. But to hear everyone say this guys dumb for not telling his wife... I guess being a cop is the only exception?

WOW! You better tell her you stopped years ago! That isnt cool, especially if youll break up, or she gets mad at you. Very BAD idea man! Believe me.. People are going to know you use stuff if you have told her ANYthing

I think you might of read that wrong, lol. She knows nothing of my use. I just ask this board about what I should do. I do recognized the legal issues of breaking up/and if she gets pissed... but this girl used to search houses for drugs/guns/money/etc, she find hidden shit for a living, lol. I would look like a fool trying to hide something. I guess what I'm really trying to do is find a permanite place/way of hiding it *IF* we do move in.

And what do you mean by, people are going to know I use if I tell her?? you mean her cop friends?

Last edited:
Open your return air duct where you put the air filter for the AC unit , if its in the wall then make you a little shelf in their just past where the filter sits , 99 women out of 100 don't change the air filter so their is little issue with it being found. The little shelf can also be made for a return ain in the roof it just take s a little more work (still pretty simple)

The return air duct is always the same temperature as your house so that solves the hot cold issue.

NOT for weed heads!!
this is also a great place to hide your pot because its under negitive pressue and the smell is carried into the AC unit and distributed though out the entire house so the exact location can't be tagged by a dog , they just run arround confused , you must keep the fan running though otherwise the negitive pressure idea fails

Great post bro. You know way too much for being former LE, lol. :p

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity