over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hiding ur gear.....

Did you start using AFTER you met your wife?? because I assume most ppl posting in this thread about marriage and hiding gear (lol, which wasn't the original point of the thread, I know , I know lol) were training and probably competing a good amount of time before dating/marriage. So the "results" can easily be attributed to any number of factors (training, diet, damn, even OTC crap).
And you're right, she would have to be a complete moron to not ASSUME you are using, but that doesn't mean she needs or even wants conformation of it.
Women are smarter creatures than us, so IF she wanted to know, she would ask!
Truthfully, IF she does ask, it's because YOU fucked up!!

I hear you.. And don't get me wrong brother i'm not judging. You have your reasons...and i do agree with you that they are smarter than we are...but with that being said, she may already know so why hide it? just bring it up at the time you feel its best to talk about it. If you are doing it intelligently and she's on the ball herself she may just understand. Unless she's one of those women who just because you "juice" you are automatically gonna beat her and "roid rage" on her..My ex-wife was like that. ...then hide it!!!... LOL

I was soo fucking pissed when I found out my gf was getting botox, facials, got her tits done, and even a nose job behind my back!!! Fuck I was furious.:mad::banghead:

if your wife or gf cant see what makes you happy/better yourself they why be with someone holding you back?

The car part analogy doesnt work with this either lol. Its one thing buying one too many parts and we all know that. She just gets mad because instead of those new cams you got she could of gotten herself a new purse and outfit lol.:p

Dude you have to know your wife. I just ordered some peptides from one of our sponsors. The wife saw the charge and asked WTF was this for. Told her I was gonna try some GHRP. It took a while to explain and smooth it over. I still hide my Tren. She would flip her wig if I told her about that. It's just the way she is. I don't look at it as lying. She didn't ask so I am not telling. Thinking about switching my HRT to a company that mails you your gear. In that case I will just keep my Tren in plain sight and say its B-12 or something. Problem solved

I was soo fucking pissed when I found out my gf was getting botox, facials, got her tits done, and even a nose job behind my back!!! Fuck I was furious.:mad::banghead:

if your wife or gf cant see what makes you happy/better yourself they why be with someone holding you back?

The car part analogy doesnt work with this either lol. Its one thing buying one too many parts and we all know that. She just gets mad because instead of those new cams you got she could of gotten herself a new purse and outfit lol.:p

how did you miss your wife coming home with a new face and DD tits?

Just keep it in your pantry. Tear the label off and tell her it's annointing oil. No don't do that you will go to Hell.

I don't see why you couldn't purchase a vacuum seal bag, put your gear in it with a couple pins, suck the air out, and put it inside your toilet (Under the lid) Turn the toilet off, flush the water out, dry the inside of the lid and place a strip of velcro tape on the edge. I would put tome gorilla glue on it too just to be safe. The other piece of tape goes on the bag, so when you are done you put all your shit back in the bag, and secure it to the tape inside the toilet. This way you can act like you are taking a shit but really you are doing an injection.

I keep mine in a treasure chest on the other end of the rainbow. They'll never get me lucky charms:D

That first sentence had me laughing so hard I had to let my wife read it!!

I hear you.. And don't get me wrong brother i'm not judging. You have your reasons...and i do agree with you that they are smarter than we are...but with that being said, she may already know so why hide it? just bring it up at the time you feel its best to talk about it. If you are doing it intelligently and she's on the ball herself she may just understand. Unless she's one of those women who just because you "juice" you are automatically gonna beat her and "roid rage" on her..My ex-wife was like that. ...then hide it!!!... LOL

You know what always amazes me when I read these threads and the lengths some of my bro's have to go through, because of miseducaton and fear mongering is so sad. I know,like most of you do that alcohol will cause your wife to be abused far more than gear. I don't know anyone who has gotten themselves into trouble or been to jail for the cycle they were on, but I know countless number of people who have been and still are incarcerated due to the actions they took while being under the influence. From homocide to vehicluar man slaughter.

I have an everyday house item that has a false bottom. I keep everything in there.

how did you miss your wife coming home with a new face and DD tits?

Exactly, Wife will eventually find your gear. Just like how I caught my snaggle tooth getting all that surgery. but hell i loved the results. Just like Im sure your wives will like the results of the roids lol.

DEA cop has a husband that uses. Haha! I'd love to see the look on her face if she found out. Not that I want him to get in trouble but just to see the reaction!

She'd cut his tiny little balls right off... If you saw her, you'd think she was the one on them. She knows I take them, and I get read the fucking riot act every time she's over the house.

She told us about a Meth bust they had, where they were running an underground AAS lab from the same location, located in the attic. The raw powders they found were tested and found to contain all sorts of contaminants used to cook Meth. It was so hot and humid in the attic that the raw powders were almost a paste. I never got the name of the lab from her. I'm glad assholes like that got busted.. If you plan on making AAS, due it safe and sanitary PLEASE...

Over HALF of marriages end in divorce in the U.S.A. Why is this exaggerated ROMANTICIZING of relationships continually regurgitated?!?
Gear is ILLEGAL (In this case), and if it's not doc prescribed, then choosing to keep it a secret does not equate to a BREAKDOWN and the DESTRUCTION of his marriage!

LE can't search without your permission or reasonable cause....

This is one of the few posts I agree with in this thread.

I truly can't understand why anyone would want to tell ANYONE about their gear use. Wife or no wife I wouldn't tell. All of you who say that they tell their Wife they use do you think your wife isn't hiding something from you ???
50% of all marages end in divorce and if it gets ugly you don't think she may say something. Do you guys know how many stories on PM of Bros who relationship goes south and the Wife tells the cops ot tells about your steroid use in court. Do you guys realize that steroid use is illegal and you can only get yourself in trouble if you open you big mouth.

I don't tell anyone about my use. No One. Not the guys in my gym that look at me and know and I know they use. Not the other bouncers in the club I work. Not my GF. Not the guys at my day job asking me for tips in the gym. NO ONE.

Hiding gerar is easy and I can't understand why so many of you can't hide your stuff. When I was younger my Mother showed me how to hide money in the house and she would put the stuff right under your nose. Now hiding stuff is easy. Just go to eBay and buy fake books, fake box, fake soda cans, or find an old fax or printer and take the insides out. Get creative.

i used to use a sub box and unscrew it put all the gear inside and screw it back up. worked great. but now i dont have to hide anymore

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws