over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hiding ur gear.....

Your wife can testify in court against you if she so chooses. It is she can't be made to testify, in most cases.

spousal privilege is correct... and frankly if its just the two of you and whatever holy being u believe in that knows the truth, who else is going to prove she is lying if she knew but said she didnt know to claim plausible deniability...

I agree with gunsmith, if she is not dumb to what your doing but respects to not pry or get involved and trust your not being a bone head about things either then that is a great thing to have such mutual respect and trust...

if on the other side of spectrum you have a partner who is oblivious to your lifestyle and your going around sneaking etc and get caught that is a pandora box since they will probably blow everything out of proportion and wonder what else your sneaking around with i.e. cheating causing a whole heap of unneeded shit..

honesty

One thing I've learned in my 20+ years with my wife is trust, honesty, forgiveness is the main glue. Women want to feel protected and if I am just honest with her about everything my life is alot better. Why we as men try to keep secrets is beyond me. We do nothing but damage to the soul-mind when we are self centered dishonest creatures. On top of this we damage our relationships as well. I'm sure you've already messed up your natural production of test so now just tell her you need test in your body or you will lose your desire for sex. LOL trust me she'll be ordering for you!!! If you need advice on where to hide your gear you wont get it here as we do not know where you live or what your house looks like. So if your gonna chose to be dishonest wrap it up in a bag and hide it in the toilet, ceiling blocks, attic, buy cheap hard cover books and cut out the middle and hide it there, buy a safe and keep it there, tape it under a sink some where. I'm guessing you haven't seen enough movies or TV in your days. LOL good luck

One thing I've learned in my 20+ years with my wife is trust, honesty, forgiveness is the main glue. Women want to feel protected and if I am just honest with her about everything my life is alot better. Why we as men try to keep secrets is beyond me. We do nothing but damage to the soul-mind when we are self centered dishonest creatures. On top of this we damage our relationships as well. I'm sure you've already messed up your natural production of test so now just tell her you need test in your body or you will lose your desire for sex. LOL trust me she'll be ordering for you!!! If you need advice on where to hide your gear you wont get it here as we do not know where you live or what your house looks like. So if your gonna chose to be dishonest wrap it up in a bag and hide it in the toilet, ceiling blocks, attic, buy cheap hard cover books and cut out the middle and hide it there, buy a safe and keep it there, tape it under a sink some where. I'm guessing you haven't seen enough movies or TV in your days. LOL good luck

Lot of truth in this post. Marriage is what you make it.

What are you gonna do when you are trying to hide the portable fridge for the GH? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

delete post.

Last edited:
Wife is not gonna get fired for him getting caught with gear. What are you guys talking about.

Amazing you get more relationship advice when all you asked for was ideas on how to hide gear. And some of you guys will never learn. You hear stories and watch people get burned over and over but still insist on giving horrible advice.

If you're smart you don't let wifey know anything she doesn't need to; for her protection and yours.

Good luck OP. Sorry for the rant

Wife dosnt care but I still keep hidden. Cleaning lady or even Grandma might turn on me if I dont send them checks..

So these cans work.... They sell these every where

That's pretty smart ha.. Although what about for pins?

just sit her down one day and talk to her about it, i hid it when we first got married, she flipped out we had a argument, that was that. shes cool with it now. acutually helps me pin sometimes.

I hide my use from my wife because she'd never understand, plain and simple. Why ask for friction if you can keep it quiet? What she doesn't know won't hurt. Does it affect our relationship? - no - guess why - 'cause she doesn't know!!!!!:lightbulb:

To OP, fake spray bottles with removable bottoms on are the best way to go, as long as the wife doesn't assume they are empty and chucks em. You can fill them all the way to the top and pack em tight with filler if you need to.

And for you folks giving the guy shit about not telling the wife, its obvious you havent been through a really bad divorce. Shit goes south quicker than you can say ......south lol. I'm glad your relationships are good and will last forever.... .. if you do get divorced though, prepare for your wife to use that shit to fuck you up properly. I've seen it happen more than once and yes it happened to idiots who thought women give a shit about honesty ( like she'll tell you how many guys shes really ben with) well, they learnt the hard way.

Keep your secrets secret . Thank me later.

Even if you do hide the bottles, pins etc..... What about the other obvious signs of use?? Decent muscularity (I hope :rolleyes:), the occasional brusing, acne,... if she is aware of things, she will probably notice these and ask questions. Then do you deny at that point????
I wouldn't want to be in that situation today.
The best advise is to go off for a period of time until your levels fall low enough to get a legit rx. Then it's just a matter of semantics! ;)

Otherwise store it at one of your single buddy's place.

I hide my use from my wife because she'd never understand, plain and simple. Why ask for friction if you can keep it quiet? What she doesn't know won't hurt. Does it affect our relationship? - no - guess why - 'cause she doesn't know!!!!!:lightbulb:

If that's u in that pic, she knows bro lol!

Even if you do hide the bottles, pins etc..... What about the other obvious signs of use?? Decent muscularity (I hope :rolleyes:), the occasional brusing, acne,... if she is aware of things, she will probably notice these and ask questions. Then do you deny at that point????
I wouldn't want to be in that situation today.

Exactly!!! .... i was just gonna post this...... how do you hide the results???... unless she's a moron she's gonna figure it out.

Exactly!!! .... i was just gonna post this...... how do you hide the results???... unless she's a moron she's gonna figure it out.

Yep, and when that time comes she is going to ask you if youre on any steroids and you are going to have to lie and tell her "no". Lies are not something to base a marriage on. I told my wife and it didn't make her happy at all but she put up with it because she loves me. Now she can point the finger at me and tell me "told you so", because I had my heart attack. I should have listened to her.

Did you start using AFTER you met your wife?? because I assume most ppl posting in this thread about marriage and hiding gear (lol, which wasn't the original point of the thread, I know , I know lol) were training and probably competing a good amount of time before dating/marriage. So the "results" can easily be attributed to any number of factors (training, diet, damn, even OTC crap).
And you're right, she would have to be a complete moron to not ASSUME you are using, but that doesn't mean she needs or even wants conformation of it.
Women are smarter creatures than us, so IF she wanted to know, she would ask!
Truthfully, IF she does ask, it's because YOU fucked up!!

LMAO , ill actually be having coffee and beignets Saturday am at Cafe` Du Monde!!

But king cakes is where its at right now bro

Ever ate at R'Evolution in the Quarter? Damn that food is good.

True Story
One of my very good friends, big guy 6'8" 300lbs, obviously juiced. He started dating this girl a few years back. It got very serious quickly. Right off the bat she tells him; she hopes he doesn't take steriods becuase she is very against them. So he adamantly denies taking them. Every few months the subject would come up and he would further deny. They had been dating about 3 years and moved in together. One day she finds his stash and confronts him; so he finally admits to taking them the whole time. She breaks up with him and moves out and never got back together. Not because of the steroid use, but becuase he lied to her for so long and she would never trust him again!!

I know my wife would react the same way if I was to lie to her that long about something. I think most relationships can handle a rational discussion about the merits of gear usage with a positive outcome for us! ;)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws