over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High progesterone on cycle - the final thread

TeaMan

Registered
Newbies
I've research the forum from the top to the bottom and sinc i've don't find any clear answers (most of the threads are from years ago, so the knowledge might be much clearier now) i wanna to shoot a few questions that may help some guys searching for the answer - just's like me, for example.
1. Are progesterone good or bad for a male on steroids (should it be low/high/normal range) and why?
2. What progesterone actually does in a male?
3. What's are the norm for a men on a decent cycle (is steroids lowers it or might rise it, what kind of aas and why)?
4. What's are to cause of rising progesterone in male?
5. Could progesterone couse a gyno?
6. Should we lower it when its high, and how?

That's the main question's lots of people on the forum actually ask for answers for, and i did not found a clear one (and for one i found, it would be cool to have it in one place for all the lazy bastards xD).

Many state that they can actualy cause gyno, got a friend who claimed hes nipple ich a bit, and hes prolactin and e2 are perfectly fine.

Many state that they can actualy cause gyno, got a friend who claimed hes nipple ich a bit, and hes prolactin and e2 are perfectly fine.
When using aas progesterone will always be high and not much will give you attempts to reduce it, but honestly I have not encountered anyone having gynecomastia from high progrsterone when prolactin and e2 are within the normal level

When using aas progesterone will always be high and not much will give you attempts to reduce it, but honestly I have not encountered anyone having gynecomastia from high progrsterone when prolactin and e2 are within the normal level
Thats as far as I know right, but yet many claimed differently, even on this forum that’s why I start that thread. I think many confused prolactin with progesterone I think and that’s where the rumor became I guess

Thats as far as I know right, but yet many claimed differently, even on this forum that’s why I start that thread. I think many confused prolactin with progesterone I think and that’s where the rumor became I guess
the truth is that most do not even know where their prolactin, progesterone or e2 is because they do not do any blood tests🤷🏼‍♂️😆

I've research the forum from the top to the bottom and sinc i've don't find any clear answers (most of the threads are from years ago, so the knowledge might be much clearier now) i wanna to shoot a few questions that may help some guys searching for the answer - just's like me, for example.
1. Are progesterone good or bad for a male on steroids (should it be low/high/normal range) and why?
2. What progesterone actually does in a male?
3. What's are the norm for a men on a decent cycle (is steroids lowers it or might rise it, what kind of aas and why)?
4. What's are to cause of rising progesterone in male?
5. Could progesterone couse a gyno?
6. Should we lower it when its high, and how?

That's the main question's lots of people on the forum actually ask for answers for, and i did not found a clear one (and for one i found, it would be cool to have it in one place for all the lazy bastards xD).
200 test - 800mg EQ - 2iu HGH daily - 20iu IGF nights

I lactate lightly - yes, I said that publicly. Very slight gyno.

Attachments

• B7B500DF-E54F-4B3E-99B2-3A916C6D4355.png
    B7B500DF-E54F-4B3E-99B2-3A916C6D4355.png
    102.2 KB · Views: 37
And Estradiol

Attachments

• 94AB34AC-0354-4ADC-88DE-FF50170BC8E0.png
    94AB34AC-0354-4ADC-88DE-FF50170BC8E0.png
    94.9 KB · Views: 22
200 test - 800mg EQ - 2iu HGH daily - 20iu IGF nights

I lactate lightly - yes, I said that publicly. Very slight gyno.
You sure progesterone is couse of your lactation? What about prolactin?

If progesterone is low even estrogen in range can cause problems.

Progesterone is rarely a issue.. its usually prolactin or estro and where those sides happen is a very individual thing.

You sure progesterone is couse of your lactation? What about prolactin?
Prolactin is in range strangely enough. Prog is the only thing that is consistently off with me so always attributed it to that. Perhaps I was incorrect to do so?

Androgens don't actually increase progesterone. I can see false elevations being caused by cross-reactivity between progestagenic androgens (e.g., MENT, Tren, Nandrolone) depending on assay used & I can see that hCG/LH increases side-chain cleavage of cholesterol via cyt. P450 (20-hydroxylase, 22-hydroxylase, 20,22-lyase activity), thereby increasing pregnenolone that via 3B-HSD yields progesterone - so in this case I'd be looking at hCG rather than any androgens. But I cannot fathom why T or EQ would increase progesterone (aside from perhaps cross-reactivity of some intermediate or metabolite - i.e., a false elevation).

Yes, hCG makes sense as the likeliest culprit here.
Ah.. didn't know hcg was in the mix. I agree with that being the likely issue

Thanks heaps guys. Will be getting fresh labs next week!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131