over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Highest primo was it worth it?

I think the muscle sparing properties of Primo are its best feature.

Admittedly, I've not ran it in large doses for muscle growth.

Its almost always part of my cutting phases.

You are grossly, grossly overstating "water weight" gain from EQ.
Eq=harsh on bloods, extremely hard on hematology, renal toxic, harshest mental sides, worse than tren for most

If your trying to stay healthy eq is one of the worst drugs you can use

Eq=harsh on bloods, extremely hard on hematology, renal toxic, harshest mental sides, worse than tren for most

Wait, is this you admitting that you were talking out of your ass about water weight or what?

Worse than tren? 🤔

with all due respect, but I haven't heard bigger nonsense for a long time - I would rate EQ exactly the opposite as one of the safest drugs

From a hematology standpoint I would rate EQ worse than most steroids, too. Not worse than tren, but a lot harsher on hematocrit, erythrozyts, hemoglobin and thrombozyts than others.

From a hematology standpoint I would rate EQ worse than most steroids, too. Not worse than tren, but a lot harsher on hematocrit, erythrozyts, hemoglobin and thrombozyts than others.
I've been running EQ for over 2 years non-stop with a dose of not less than 1g, before that I ran for over a year - my blood count is perfect, and some time ago I even posted my blood test results in my topic. Maybe it's genetics, but most of my clients also use EQ without any of the side effects you read about here on the forum🤷🏻‍♂️

Funny…the battle of the new “magic” drugs. Primo vs. EQ lol

Funny…the battle of the new “magic” drugs. Primo vs. EQ lol
Primo is good but for someone who is close to 300lbs lean doses less than 1g don't make sense so it's just not financially viable - I prefer to use more IU gh instead of primo and use cheap EQ or nandrolone as an anabolic

I've been running EQ for over 2 years non-stop with a dose of not less than 1g, before that I ran for over a year - my blood count is perfect, and some time ago I even posted my blood test results in my topic. Maybe it's genetics, but most of my clients also use EQ without any of the side effects you read about here on the forum🤷🏻‍♂️
@luki7788 can you give any insight as to why you and your clients aren't experiencing the sides others state they are aware of or have experienced? Are you and your clients running anything alongside the EQ to combat the sides or ward off the sides? It's been a long time since I've run EQ, but when I did run it, my BP shot up like crazy and I haven't run it since. Every so often think about giving it a run again, but I'm already on Telmisartan so I'm up in the air about it, wondering if there is anything else that can be done to keep BP and overly elevated hematocrit down.

Damnit. Everytime I'm on a cruise I see a post like this and I'm like goddamn I need to do something like that to get big too.

I do experience the same as you though. I was on 600 mg EQ for 4 months or so and bloods were fine, blood pressure was great even. Might just have to hop on for a long time soon.

I love the cosmetical effect of EQ. The fullness, vascularity and glowing skin. Been using it for more than two decades now (no I don't mean non-stop lol).
Only thing I dislike about it is that, no matter what and how much I'm running alongside it, this compound ALWAYS lessens the "ON" feeling during a blast. It dampens a fair part of all the energy and amped up sensation I usually get from other AAS. Makes me feel...banally normal.

@luki7788 can you give any insight as to why you and your clients aren't experiencing the sides others state they are aware of or have experienced? Are you and your clients running anything alongside the EQ to combat the sides or ward off the sides? It's been a long time since I've run EQ, but when I did run it, my BP shot up like crazy and I haven't run it since. Every so often think about giving it a run again, but I'm already on Telmisartan so I'm up in the air about it, wondering if there is anything else that can be done to keep BP and overly elevated hematocrit down.
I just believe that most of the side effects are psychological and not the actual effect - so I say most people are hypochondriacs 😅

I just believe that most of the side effects are psychological and not the actual effect - so I say most people are hypochondriacs 😅
Ok, I can kind of go with is, especially in certain cases, where someone is mentally hung up 🫳🫴🫳

I would really know if you ever used EQ or Tren, and if so have you ever did blood tests and an abdomen ultrasound to verify all your statements?

Because I DID THAT just few days ago, and after 8 years of Tren+EQ usage i have NOTHING at all, heart, kidneys, pancres, liver, gallbladder, bile tubes, hematology markers, liver markers (ast alt ggt bilirubine alkaline phosphatase) , thyroid , hba1c, etc, are all perfectly fine, i add also that I'm 41 y old.

Iv used and abused aas fairly consistently for around two decades. Iv used a ton of eq in the past 20 years. A lot of time up to and over 1200 mg a week. And usually long runs of it. Iv recently been through a barrage of testing. I was 100% honest about my aas use with all the doctors. Blood work normal nothing alarming,cardiologist tons of tests. Ultrasounds ecg,……no plaque. Good blood pressure and cholesterol was even in normal ranges. Other than mild LV hypertrophy my body appears to the professionals for all intents and purposes healthy inside and out. Better than the majority of my peers. I’d been off all aas not even trt for over 4 months when I started seeing doctors. I was on eq for around 5 months before I came off. I was curious how bad I’d fucked myself up and very nervous. I’m glad I finally went and checked myself out thoroughly. Even more alarming to me was the fact my body still produces testosterone on its own. Not a lot but normal for my age.

W
Iv used and abused aas fairly consistently for around two decades. Iv used a ton of eq in the past 20 years. A lot of time up to and over 1200 mg a week. And usually long runs of it. Iv recently been through a barrage of testing. I was 100% honest about my aas use with all the doctors. Blood work normal nothing alarming,cardiologist tons of tests. Ultrasounds ecg,……no plaque. Good blood pressure and cholesterol was even in normal ranges. Other than mild LV hypertrophy my body appears to the professionals for all intents and purposes healthy inside and out. Better than the majority of my peers. I’d been off all aas not even trt for over 4 months when I started seeing doctors. I was on eq for around 5 months before I came off. I was curious how bad I’d fucked myself up and very nervous. I’m glad I finally went and checked myself out thoroughly. Even more alarming to me was the fact my body still produces testosterone on its own. Not a lot but normal for my age.
Was your BP and hematology good on the high doses of EQ?

Curious of your thoughts on the primo/EQ debate going on above.

seriously - when I read some posts, I wonder why most people take steroids if they have a cure against every side effect

in addition, most take such small doses that they give them almost nothing in terms of effects and appearance - my question:

then why do you play this game if you just stress and think about the possible consequences and you don't get any worthy results from it🤔

W

Was your BP and hematology good on the high doses of EQ?

Curious of your thoughts on the primo/EQ debate going on above.
The eq never gave me high blood pressure even at higher doses. Last time I had blood work done when I was using eq was prob ten yrs ago. I remember red cell count was extremely high and the nurse told me my blood was super thick and had difficulty drawing it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131