advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How big were you before you started training?

My son trained heavy with me. He's 6ft. I think it's mostly the juice that closes growth plates.
Probably right.. was 5'5" out of high school. Grew to 5'6" while lifting really heavy. Started gear at 19.yrs. haven't grown any since.

15 years old, I remember being about 140. I must have been around 5'5" then

I was a little skinny fat and that in part motivated me to get started.

Everyone accused me of being on "the beans" and I had no idea what they were talking about. I thought Arnold was natural.

Did my first contest at 18.

I was 6'1" at 145 pounds. I ran cross country in high school. Currently at close to 62, I am at a lean 205 pounds. That is 60 pounds of muscle. I don't do big cycles anymore. I want to see how many still going after 60 with low doses. You will lose some of size you have now to stay healthy, but you can still have some good quality muscle.

Haven't been below 200 pounds since 5th grade.....just turned the then fat into muscle. But I started really seriously in like 8th grade so...
To elaborate, the heaviest I've been was last year before starting dieting where I was ~265 and holding....but let's be clear I was too fat by a long shot.
5'7.5 and have been since middle school.

I started training the summer going into my freshman year of High School, so i'd be maybe a buck forty? lol.

As for HS, at the end of each year...IIRC:

Freshman: 155-160...5'10"-5'11"
Sophomore: 175-180'ish#'s.
Junior: Got up to 215-220. Best year of growth by far. I trained harder this year than my senior...drank a lot more senior, lol.
Senior: Got up to about the same, but settled at a lean 200-205# by the end of the year at around 5'11" to 6'.

My senior year, I took 0.5ml of Primoteston enanthate around December, then 1 fake Sustanon amp, lol. Around April, I took some fake Anadrol pills...like 1/4 pill ED to EOD, for like 4-5 weeks. Placebo was a strong state back in those days, lol. I paid $9/pill for like 10 pills or something like that...fukkin' ripped off. The guy that sold them to me was a dealer at one of the 24-hr fitness's and I was almost bigger than him. He was scared I was going to be too noticeable and draw attention to myself after hitting drol. lol....fukker. Back then every high school kid wanted Anadrol, it was like the holy grail of orals and AAS. Like mythical stories of guys blowing up from years prior. For injects, Mexican Sustanon was the most popular, it and Primoteston.

I benched 335# in our county's HS bench press competition and won the 205# class...lol. A few weeks later, when I was 'off' the fake Anadrol, I benched 365# the last week of school. I wanted to hit 3 plates and a 25#'r before leaving HS.

Dead...I didn't really do them unfortunately.
Squats, I sucked, I was like a 3 plater, lol. I do know I was able to keep squats the same as bench...I know, sucks, but it was HS in the 90's. Wish I could go back and hit deads and squats a lot more.

Looking back, I was still a skinny turd, imo.

I started lifting seriously when I was 17 I was 137 at 5,11 im now 236 at 5,11.5

So its about to be over 100lbs gained especially since I just started a cycle

Just in the last few years ive grown from about 170ish, I got really hurt in a motorcycle accident so i had to build back up.

I really beleive almost anyone can put on allot of muscle with aas (if they do it right)

160 lbs at 5'11" when i graduated highschool
225 lbs at 24 years old
210 lbs at 43 yr old now.... gonna stay right here. bp is good and takes minimal to maintain really....
(those numbers are all same bodyfat % i have been heavier than 225lbs but it wasnt very pretty)

Went to the gym since i was 14 but never did anything special, just my "routine".
I graduated in high school at 6' 165lbs.
Was a swimmer until 30y old, just a good amateur.

I started lifting seriously at 33y old 6' 180lbs 15%bf, when did my bloods and my TT was almost 0.
Atm i am near 40y old trying to grow, atm 242lbs in decent offseason condition.

Yes. For 13 years. No phone, you can bring food, but everything has to be in clear plastic containers. And yes they can mandate you overtime
Yeah.. we can have phone in certain areas.. but not during the walks.. food only in certain areas also.. you do get mandated but maybe a couple times a month.. but some facilities it's all the time.. those facilities have massive turnovers alot of times..

I have been 5'9 since 14 years old lol.. stopped growing early.. I was 145 pounds when I started.. I admit I grew easily but I also read alot even back then.. I did a type of mike mentzer traini g from the beginning .. three days a week.. 5 to 6 sets a bodypart.. I grew pretty quick.. by the time I left high-school I was a pretty lean 195 or so.. I ate like crap early on or I would have been better.. but after high school I paid more attention to diet.. by the time I was 20 I was 220 with abs still.. my two friends I trained with used to get so mad at me for actually growing lol.. then they saw my cousin who hardly trained and look great.. genetics are a blessing or a curse.. I wish I had genetics for good joints lol

I have been 5'9 since 14 years old lol.. stopped growing early.. I was 145 pounds when I started.. I admit I grew easily but I also read alot even back then.. I did a type of mike mentzer traini g from the beginning .. three days a week.. 5 to 6 sets a bodypart.. I grew pretty quick.. by the time I left high-school I was a pretty lean 195 or so.. I ate like crap early on or I would have been better.. but after high school I paid more attention to diet.. by the time I was 20 I was 220 with abs still.. my two friends I trained with used to get so mad at me for actually growing lol.. then they saw my cousin who hardly trained and look great.. genetics are a blessing or a curse.. I wish I had genetics for good joints lol
195 at 5 foot 9 inches is damn good for a 18 year old. I was 185 at 6 foot.

What kind of weight were you putting up on the big 3 lifts, do you remember?

195 at 5 foot 9 inches is damn good for a 18 year old. I was 185 at 6 foot.

What kind of weight were you putting up on the big 3 lifts, do you remember?
Honestly I never pushed the big three back then.. I squatted but it was after pre exhausting with leg extensions and leg press.. I never did deads.. I did stiff legged for hams.. and I rarely benched.. I used dumbells and dips for chest.. in my early 20s I started to do more of the big three. I could do very upper 400s in bench with a pause and just a t shirt.. but my shoulders started to ache so I dropped them after a few years.. just didn't give me a chest no matter what technique I used.. when I squatted it was close stance and heels to ass all the way down.. never went over 315 and just did lots of slow reps..

Honestly I never pushed the big three back then.. I squatted but it was after pre exhausting with leg extensions and leg press.. I never did deads.. I did stiff legged for hams.. and I rarely benched.. I used dumbells and dips for chest.. in my early 20s I started to do more of the big three. I could do very upper 400s in bench with a pause and just a t shirt.. but my shoulders started to ache so I dropped them after a few years.. just didn't give me a chest no matter what technique I used.. when I squatted it was close stance and heels to ass all the way down.. never went over 315 and just did lots of slow reps..

Like your style . . . except for the benches but you learned you lesson 😉

Like your style . . . except for the benches but you learned you lesson 😉
Yeah.. bench never intrigued me like it did others.. I got my routines from various magazine and I followed mentzer closely.. he never benched so I figured why would i..lol.. kids in high school woukd ask me " what do you bench"? .. id tell them I dont.. they'd look at me like I was just lying.. lol.. dips were my bench..

21yrs old
5’9
110lbs
Graduated high school at 102lbs.
Currently sitting at 218lbs at 5’10
31yrs old.

Yeah.. we can have phone in certain areas.. but not during the walks.. food only in certain areas also.. you do get mandated but maybe a couple times a month.. but some facilities it's all the time.. those facilities have massive turnovers alot of times..
Our facility had tremendous turnover. The average CO had been there for less than 2 years

Our facility had tremendous turnover. The average CO had been there for less than 2 years
We have decent longevity in our facility.. but we have been able to avoid large amounts of Mandates. If that changes then we will have people leave quickly.. we do 12 hour shifts. It wears ya down.. more than three days in a row ( night shift) starts to take its toll.. we had some guys going 7 straight and they were on the verge of leaving.. then things settled down thankfully

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws