How did you get to your size

itrain

Registered
Training protocols, food intakes, we all sacrificed something,,,

For me i trained for strength first rep ranges 4-8 with a eod training

split chest/back/traps

quads/hams/calves

shoulders/tris/bis

basic compound lifts same exercises to build a foundation once strength levels were high enough then changed to more of a dorian yates blood and guts split with 8-12 reps sometimes 20 .... seems like alot of people have done this >> so how did you get your size

my diet has always been 2x bw + 5 pro 2x bw +5 carbs fats from protein +10 Omega 3

off days 1.7-2g bw + .5bw carbs fats from protein + 20-30 gram omega 3

As strength increased , weight increased food increased K<I<S<S

High frequency training. I have always worked out 4 or six times a week. When I was working out 4 times a week I would do:

Day One, Day Three
Back Thickness
Chest
Calves
Biceps

Day Two, Day Four
Back Width
Triceps
Quads/Hamstrings
Shoulders

Six Sets each.

Now I do the same split but repeated 3 times instead of two with 3-4 sets each bodypart. In all the gyms ive been too people all think im crazy, pretty much everyone is doing a 5 day split training each body part every 7 days. When i started working out I tried a bunch of different splits and exercises, this is what works for me. I feel better working out like this and i believe i grow at the same rate if not better than other programs/methodologies that I have tried. Reps Between 8-15.

Diet: Eat whatever I want, not wise but it makes me happy. Unless I am cutting and then I am extremely strict.

Pretty simple really -

Eat
Train
Eat
Supplement
Eat
Sleep
Repeat

I seem to have left out a few meals in the above plan but you get the general idea. If you do the above for 30 + years I guarantee you will add some size.

I started traing for power for football at 15yr old , bust ass heavy weight training 3 days a week and eating ALOT of mostly frsh meat from deer we killed or fish we cought and veggies we grew and alot of Ramen noodles actualy cause they were cheap as fuck. (very low income home)

at 19-30 yr old, started training more volume 5-6 days a week and eating as much as i could afford as the goal back then was just be as big and strong as possible , agai alot of fresh meat and cheap fillers , alot of buffet time post workout!! started AAS at 23yr old

30-presant , training alot smarter , heavy low volume sometimes then high volume off and on , eating cleaner foods , lots of quality meat and carbs and supplements smarter and actualy lower dose gear.

From 23-31yrs old i was 300-330 pounds and basicly trained for shear power , not a total fat fuck , stomach was their but not bulging , was no doubt that i worked out.
Got into body building and healthier eating and juicing im able to maintain 260ish pounds at 12-15% drug free for 9 months.

I think what Dante says about getting big as fuck and holding that will help to build and hold quality mass.

First rookie gains came when focusing on strength and also high ass volume. Not worrying bout "over-training", and sleeping like a fucking bear.

1.hormones
2.hard as fuck training
3.some sort of diet
4.consistancy with those 3

:yeahthat:

I would add plenty of good sleep to this list, however i really don't sleep well...:mad:

Eat
Eat
Eat
Eat
Train
Eat
Sleep
Eat
Eat
Eat
Sleep
Repeat......
Lived that for many yrs. Now I like to pin 8-10wks at a time :)

thanks tren!:banghead:

Yeah your right..

If im running even a large dose of test with gh i sleep like a baby but the minuet i add the smallest amount of tren my sleep goes to shit....

Eatting fooodd!!! and hormones got me from 140lb to 225lbs but nothing was ever a highdose, all very low doses with 500mg of test at highest. which was only like a good year and half of those.
now-
I'm starting gh soon so im kinda on my path to growing to the big leagues i want that 250lbs 6-8%bf looking meann!!!

Yeah your right..

If im running even a large dose of test with gh i sleep like a baby but the minuet i add the smallest amount of tren my sleep goes to shit....

You don't need sleep on tren, sleep is for babies. Joking aside i dont sleep that well gear or not, be interesting to see how the tren treats me.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Honestly i gained allot of size from HARD ASS WORK i worked construction from 18 to 21 and from all the heavy ass manual labor and forcing myself to not go out and party and sleep so i could actually make it to work at 4 am.... now i am 23 and have used hormones scince i was 22 and in all honestly it refined my look more than anything and of course i have added further mass to my frame but i tell you what some of my most hardest workouts sometimes dont compare to those 12 hour days humping steel over my shoulder

You don't need sleep on tren, sleep is for babies. Joking aside i dont sleep that well gear or not, be interesting to see how the tren treats me.

Mate if you have a hard time sleeping without tren then just forget it, find something to do during the night :)

Mate if you have a hard time sleeping without tren then just forget it, find something to do during the night :)

Lol, sleep is over rated anyway. How long before sleeping troubles start on ace? Today is my first day

Last edited:
I have a really hard time with tren, I just decided not to use it anymore. Really is a love/hate relationship. I tried a lot of different ways to dose it, from pinning everyday to pin 3x a week. Low test/high tren. I can't sleep with it. I went two freaking days without sleep, well a 3 hour nap both days, up all night and when I did sleep I sweat my ass off bad. Went through sheets every week. Felt like superman on the stuff, strength was up like crazy and BF went down. I just can't deal with the sides.

Lol, sleep is over rated anyway. How long before sleeping troubles start on ace? Today is my first day

Within a week mate but most certainly by the end of the second week...

Although the sides can be a killer the gains are just something else...

Well, I trained very hard for over 25 years. D1 wrestling, owned a gym. Always looked good.

Then at 45 my friend added HRT to his medical practice. At 46 I was bigger, stronger and more cut than I was as a 21 year old D1 190lb scholarship competitive wrestler. Yeah, I'd have to say the drugs. But it took nearly 7 months to surpass 25 years of natty training. But I'm sure if I was 25 instead of 45 it would have taken less time. Nice thread.

flex 145 -225 how tall are you and what %bf did you add ,, solid gains brotha,,

I'd say 80% of the mass I added since I started this 30 years ago (5'11" 140lbs ~15%bf) came from the 20 or so years I trained clean, as in nothing but food and heavy as I could stand training in the 4 - 8 rep range, 4 - 6 days a week. Yes, hormones add to it, refine it, and allow you to not train as hard, but the size I added early on from the little aas I took then didnt stick to me. Now 6'1" 250 ~12%bf

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws