over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how do guys stay on year round?

wasp

Kilo Klub Member
i was on enth for 4 months and my rbc and hct were approaching warning levels......................is there a trick to keeping rbc and hct down that i dont know about?

do you all give blood on the regular to stay on yr round?

ive seen posts of " ive been on for 2 yrs and have never had bloodwork" wtf? they have to be walking timebombs, or are some immune to rbc raising

You have to blast and cruise......Once the warning signs are there, be it high BP, Elevated liver enzymes, high RBC/Hemocrit levels ETC. its time to cruise on a hrt dose.

my rbc and hct rose cruising on 125mg/week.............:confused:

Its easy. When you wake up you take your daily injection or pop your small handfull of dbols. :) then you go about your day.
For many I think it just becomes a way of life. Before you know it youve been doing this 10-20 yrs. Some people chose to smoke, Drink,Party, Eat Mc`D everyday or any of the millions and millions of things that could be harmful to us.
Others use Physique-muscle enhancers. Then there are the ones that do all the above and they dont seem to make it so long :eek:

Genetics, diet, and training can dictate your ability to handle drugs. If you do drugs you need to decide for yourself what your going to accept or not in your lifestyle. To each his own.

Just curious, what are considered dangerous hemocrit levels? I see it the same way as rajjin.

Its easy. When you wake up you take your daily injection or pop your small handfull of dbols. :) then you go about your day.
For many I think it just becomes a way of life. Before you know it youve been doing this 10-20 yrs. Some people chose to smoke, Drink,Party, Eat Mc`D everyday or any of the millions and millions of things that could be harmful to us.
Others use Physique-muscle enhancers. Then there are the ones that do all the above and they dont seem to make it so long :eek:

you talking about me, right ? :D

Genetics, diet, and training can dictate your ability to handle drugs. If you do drugs you need to decide for yourself what your going to accept or not in your lifestyle. To each his own.

Thats exactly it...... Genetics. It seems your body does not like the sauce.

Its just like some people can smoke for 20 yrs and die of lung cancer, then there are some people who can smoke for 60 yrs and die from something that is unrelated to cigs.

You can do things to lower your Hemocrit like take a baby asprin or donate blood, but at that low of a dose your taking should not be raising anything but your pecker.

Just curious, what are considered dangerous hemocrit levels? I see it the same way as rajjin.

well, my hct was 52, ive heard anything over 50 doubles your risk of heart attack.............im 44 so, i dont have a 20 yr olds heart, no bp or gyno issues however

Thats exactly it...... Genetics. It seems your body does not like the sauce.

Its just like some people can smoke for 20 yrs and die of lung cancer, then there are some people who can smoke for 60 yrs and die from something that is unrelated to cigs.

You can do things to lower your Hemocrit like take a baby asprin or donate blood, but at that low of a dose your taking should not be raising anything but your pecker.

yeah, i was shocked myself , figured 125/week was safe, maybe its extremely under dosed?, its from a sponsor here

always gotta say what i am thinking. now i cant make the obvious come to light cause you already did it!
:)

my rbc and hct rose cruising on 125mg/week.............:confused:

Yep, mine is at 53 now and we cannot let it get any higher. I also cruise on 125mg/wk. Staying on even a low dose for a long time can raise your levels.

Everything in moderation. Some bodies dont show any negative effects and others like yourself goes off the charts. Just by the guys posting here there is a range of effect to our system. What the hell something is going to take each of us and I'm guessing it wont be what we think it will be.
Good luck on your choice,
K

interesting how some members on here cant even get away with a hrt dose... curious so being completely off since theyre levels were low in the first place is it like their bodies just dont wanna live correctly or something?

interesting how some members on here cant even get away with a hrt dose... curious so being completely off since theyre levels were low in the first place is it like their bodies just dont wanna live correctly or something?

My theory is that it has to do with what each person's natural test level is supposed to be. The normal range is pretty big for someone young, think its something like 400-900 or so total test. If a guy is taking say 120 mg/wk and that puts him at a total test level of 850, he may get a high normal hematocrit because his natural test level is really lower than that. Even though 850 is within the "normal" range, its not normal for that individual. That person's natural level might only be say 500. Just a theory.

Some elite endurance athletes like cyclists race with crits at 58-60%. Guys at the highest levels in MMA are doped up to the gills with EPO.

...Guys at the highest levels in MMA are doped up to the gills with EPO.

Interesting, how do you know this? I only know one former UFC title holder, and he doesn't know what EPO is.

Some elite endurance athletes like cyclists race with crits at 58-60%. Guys at the highest levels in MMA are doped up to the gills with EPO.

Once you get that high, things could get quite dangerous especiallly in endurance sports like cycling where you can get dehydrated and that will increase the hematocrit even more during the race. Some of them early on were dying during races. Certainly a stupid thing to do to just win a race.

Mine had been as high as 60 at one time.

Actually they don't anymore. If they get caught with a level over 50% they're banned for 2 years first time; lifetime the second.

Last edited:
Actually they don't anymore. If they get caught with a level over 50% they're banned for 2 years first time; lifetime the second.

sorry i missed it what is the % representing again, a level of what??

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Bio

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear