advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How do you dose fibre (psyllium husk) & how much a day ?

devenidas

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
your opinions, protocols please. I find it hard to keep it separate from the pills i m popping so not to screw with their absorption.

i take it before bed, 10-13 grams, its a scoop it came with

i was surprised how much it actually helps, it did seem to effect the absorption of my pills though so i try and take it as far away from my pills as possible.

Last edited:
Ah bugger! I've been taking this in my PWO shake at the same time as my pills.

Ah bugger! I've been taking this in my PWO shake at the same time as my pills.

U Meathead !lol together with pills :eek: its probably all come out from the back end mate. space it out

i take it before bed, 10-13 grams, its a scoop it came with

i was surprised how much it actually helps, it did seem to effect the absorption of my pills though so i try and take it as far away from my pills as possible.

Well what i have been thinking is space it out even more. i do sometimes 4-5 hours probably not ideal. need to space put more.

Tablespoon before bed of unflavored pure psyllium husk powder from now foods. Make sure you have enough water in your gut before you consume to ensure smoothness following day

Not in relation to psyllium husk but I feel like it's worthwhile to mention due to it being an effective and healthy way to get fibre in your diet. I have 2-3 synthepure fruit smoothies with berries and greens and each one contains loads of fibre. Sometimes I will add an apple which is another great source of fibre. Then with an oat meal in the day you can get even more. I also sometimes add chia seeds to shakes or oats and they are loaded with fibre. All in all mor ethan enough fibre to keep everything running smoothly.

I use it to help diet. It allows me to feel full when I'm starving on a calorie restricted diet. Plus my dumps the following morning are fantastic!

One big table spoon before bed. I take my pills in the morning.

This is a good idea. In fact i have been taking them after dinner before going bed last meal as i try to take all my supps before that.

Not in relation to psyllium husk but I feel like it's worthwhile to mention due to it being an effective and healthy way to get fibre in your diet. I have 2-3 synthepure fruit smoothies with berries and greens and each one contains loads of fibre. Sometimes I will add an apple which is another great source of fibre. Then with an oat meal in the day you can get even more. I also sometimes add chia seeds to shakes or oats and they are loaded with fibre. All in all mor ethan enough fibre to keep everything running smoothly.

mate i love apple but drinking greens smoothie fuck that. Give me cucumber i will eat all day but not a green veggies fan here.

I do have oats daily though which has fibre.

Psyllium husk is the heavy hitter though. King of all types of fibres.

mate i love apple but drinking greens smoothie fuck that. Give me cucumber i will eat all day but not a green veggies fan here.

I do have oats daily though which has fibre.

Psyllium husk is the heavy hitter though. King of all types of fibres.

Psyllium husk is great stuff. Try getting some chia seeds too. You can put them in your oats and they taste good. Obviously you need lion bar protein powder in there too... that's essential for cognitive function, sense of well being, strength and penis growth :D

Chia seeds per 100g have approximately 40g fibre, 20g good fats, 15g protein and are loaded in vitamins and minerals.

I drink a Gut-Bomb everynight just before bed.....
4-5oz water
2tbsp organic ACV
1tsp fish oil
1ml (5000iu) D3
2tbsp psyllium
Stir and gulp down!
You guys think the psyllium is inhibiting the absorption of the liquid fish oil and/or liquid D3? Or do you think it has any effect on the apple cider vinegar exerting its actions in the gut??

Don't they have a chia seed bar at Costco or something?
I am going to try these. I need help bad in this dept.
I'll go to whole foods tomorrow for the seeds.

The exact dose depends on your reason for using psyllium. The effective dose was around 10 grams per day, either taken all at once or split up into several doses. :headbang:

usually 1-3 tablespoons. with morning stim powder pre fasted cardio

u have fibre in a fasted state . how does it feel having on a empty stomach ? recommendation on bottles says have it with food.

u have fibre in a fasted state . how does it feel having on a empty stomach ? recommendation on bottles says have it with food.

Hey D, no issues what so ever. Start low, 1tsp in around 24oz water. Work your way up to 1Tbsp. I keep it bed side. Wake up, down it with the stim powder and ready to go...

Additionally, you can use 1tsp in your daily protein shakes. Such a small does will not bind to your supps.... Do that a few times a day and one can easily add up to 20g of fiber daily.

I bought some because I was blocked up all last week. I'm prepping and looking at the label kind of concerns me with the amount of carbs in a tb. Am I overthinking this or should I be adjusting my carbs from somewhere to fit this in?

I bought some because I was blocked up all last week. I'm prepping and looking at the label kind of concerns me with the amount of carbs in a tb. Am I overthinking this or should I be adjusting my carbs from somewhere to fit this in?

Jason dont fear the carbs in this mate..

This is NOT digested by the body it comes out from your backside..

No net carbs simple or complex

do not count even if you take like 20 gm of psyllium husk fibre a day. it contributes nothing towards your daily carb intake. all the best

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131