over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how do you feel about dating a girl that had a man and you kinda stole her

speed

Registered
ive kinda of got a mixed opinion on it, like when i first met her we had a class siting next to eachother, she said she had a man, but in class we chatted a bit and eventually set up a hangoutlike, well first the kinda bothering part being wouldnt it mean shes not that faithful or trustworthy, like we started hanging out and we never mentioned the other guy who was her boyfriend not till a bit later after we were already hooking up, so i dont know if i should take a relationship with her seriously thoe were in one now,

another way of looking at it was that maybe you were the better man, and she prob thought she would be happier with you, so she started to chill with you, and one thing leads to another, so maybe you had what it took to be her man,

im sure some of you guys might have stolen girls from a guy in differnt scenerios, so share em with me and tell me how yall would feel, and when do you think under certain circumstances it would be fine to get with a girl that had a man

ive kinda of got a mixed opinion on it, like when i first met her we had a class siting next to eachother, she said she had a man, but in class we chatted a bit and eventually set up a hangoutlike, well first the kinda bothering part being wouldnt it mean shes not that faithful or trustworthy, like we started hanging out and we never mentioned the other guy who was her boyfriend not till a bit later after we were already hooking up, so i dont know if i should take a relationship with her seriously thoe were in one now,

another way of looking at it was that maybe you were the better man, and she prob thought she would be happier with you, so she started to chill with you, and one thing leads to another, so maybe you had what it took to be her man,

im sure some of you guys might have stolen girls from a guy in differnt scenerios, so share em with me and tell me how yall would feel, and when do you think under certain circumstances it would be fine to get with a girl that had a man

not to rain on your parade bro, but she sounds like the type that is always lookin for the BBD (bigger better deal)....or maybe it s like you said the other guy was weak(big head swealing).... in the end you can alway expect people to do what they have done in the past, and that is pretty much the truth....cant change how people are.......goodluck brotha

not to rain on your parade bro, but she sounds like the type that is always lookin for the BBD (bigger better deal)....or maybe it s like you said the other guy was weak(big head swealing).... in the end you can alway expect people to do what they have done in the past, and that is pretty much the truth....cant change how people are.......goodluck brotha

hey all good, all opionions welcome, but i mean i dont feel shes nescarily that type of girl, she seems like a good nice girl and all and if she fell real easy i would be wary, i do feel you on the big head swelling cuz we are all just another person and shouldnt have any differnece, thanks

hypocrite chicks are just that, you wont see it coming when she starts up with the next guy after you. Be that 6 months or 6 years from now.

Exception being she was casually dating the other guy, but if she was in a real relationship with him watch out bud...

chances are she will do the same thing to you

2 general rules:

- you go out the way you came in

- a leopard cant change its spots

don't be surprised if she does the same thing to you

You can't steal what he didn't have.
You can't steal true love.

this was a different thought and scenerio i thought of and how yall would feel condering theres alot of girls that do this and you would never have known, say if she was dating a guy but she didnt feel that close or did or whatever with him and you came along and asked her out and she said ya and yall started dating so you would never have ever known maybe your how life that she had a man at the time and left him for you, so that would be a really dirty bitch huh? and how would ya take it 20 years down the road if she told you after marriage and kids, would it change things? or if you knew about the other guy from the begining would you respect her honensty?

from the so far responses i guess yall seem to be more just only on keepen it real with a chick that didnt have a man huh, but maybe she did? youll never know, or a little friend on the side?

Almost every chic has an ex boyfriend. If she was in a relationship and left for you, not exactly a good girl. If the boyfriend was abusive or whatever it would be acceptable.My experience tells me that if a chic is with a dude and cheats she will always be suspect.

Remember Karma is a bitch! I have experienced that first hand. Put bad deeds out there and eventually you will get them back.

hey all good, all opionions welcome, but i mean i dont feel shes nescarily that type of girl, she seems like a good nice girl and all and if she fell real easy i would be wary, i do feel you on the big head swelling cuz we are all just another person and shouldnt have any differnece, thanks

If she never told the other guy it was over with then she cheated on that guy. Don't go getting upset if she doesn't tell you it's over with you and she moves onto some other guy as well!

this was a different thought and scenerio i thought of and how yall would feel condering theres alot of girls that do this and you would never have known, say if she was dating a guy but she didnt feel that close or did or whatever with him and you came along and asked her out and she said ya and yall started dating so you would never have ever known maybe your how life that she had a man at the time and left him for you, so that would be a really dirty bitch huh? and how would ya take it 20 years down the road if she told you after marriage and kids, would it change things? or if you knew about the other guy from the begining would you respect her honensty?

from the so far responses i guess yall seem to be more just only on keepen it real with a chick that didnt have a man huh, but maybe she did? youll never know, or a little friend on the side?

Usually when they are just dating then it's nothing serious and all is fair, but she told you from the start she had a man. This implies they had a serious relationship.

Good luck.

females like that always have a piece on the side. they look at the situation like a egotistical man because they were probably taken advantage or heart broken. so in order to never have that happen again, they use guy after guy trading one in for the other so she never gets "played" again.

but in the end she is just a slut lookin for a sucker

Agree with all the above...you will have the same thing done to you...most likely. Been through that several times...

At SOME point these girls stop doing it and change their ways but not often. Normally they keep this behavior up as long as they can get away with it...they are "with" you but always have their eye on the door for something that LOOKS like it MIGHT be better...and GONE.

you are still in college.

It's all just cunt. Enjoy!

You'll have to do some digging to find out about previous relationship from her friends etc-if she'd been seeing someone definitely for a few years and this happens then its not a good sign, but you can't make that call without more info.

Maybe she wasn't looking for a relationship at the time and said that to stop you hitting on her-I know a lot of women who use that line just to cut the hit on rate by 50%. Find out first, but if it is true she was in a solid relationship and then pulled this, it will in all likelihood happen to you down the road.

If she left her man for you,wouldnt she leave you for another man after that? Unless of course they had MAJOR relationship problems.

well whose to say if ya did find a woman that was truly single and yall started dating, that it wouldnt nescarily make her anymore of a different kind of woman to have a better chance to or not leave you for another man, cuz things could happen anyway, we dont and will never know there whole past and what actually revolves around in their head of knowing what kind of woman she really is. theres plenty of people out their in general that truley believe there mate is true to them and deeply in love, seem like the nice careing type to never do such a thing, but youd be very surprised. i think the moral is i guess to go with your gut or heart and think smart, keep your eyes and ears open. how bout the thread where a guy was clamimg to be upset about a girl that used to be a slut but she was his girl now regardless of the past, i had a girl that it was very known that she was a slut in the past, but i didnt care about her past, but what i felt what we had at the moment. i totaly agree with and understand all the points of veiw given here, good thread guys and appreactite it all, i am surprised thoe there wouldnt had been more support on it thoe, just putting yourslef in the shoes "example speaking" of you happening to see and meet an incredible mate whether your the girl or guy here that met the other person with someone and happened to be in a scenerio where yuo got to talk to person a bit whether school, or work, gym, and she did eventaully break up with that person to be with you, would it be ok? for me i know if i had a girl and i were to have left her for another i would want to be really sure that what me and this new girl is foreal before i made any serious changes and decisions, cuz you know they can be very indecisive and misleading, its all fucked up but i guess life is trying to just being happier even thoe it might make someone else sadder, its selfish in a way but also kinda life

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws